Charlotte Mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlotte Mills
Read Charlotte Mills  Reviews

About Charlotte Mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemills.com

Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
Amanda Lewis
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 31st January 2021
The quality is excellent however the “size 2” is not actually a two. I was told after purchasing “they run big” which is not ideal when you have petite feet.
The shoes are absolutely stunning but sadly far too narrow. The detail and care that goes into the shoes really shows and I am so so sad they don’t fit! I ordered the wide fit shoe but honestly they were tiny still. I don’t think the ankle strap was long enough either. I do have wide feet but when I order wide fit from other providers they are usually fine so I was very surprised just how small they came up. I was really holding out hope that these would be the perfect shoes for the big day, but back to the drawing board!
Charlotte Mills is rated 4.90 based on 266 reviews