Charlotte Mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlotte Mills
Read Charlotte Mills  Reviews

About Charlotte Mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemills.com

Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
Amanda Lewis
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 31st January 2021
Way way too big for me. Had to send them back. Very disappointed
Very Disappointed, €87.00 custom charge! Your shoes on their way back
I ordered a pair of Charlotte Mills shoes as my wedding dress had come in so wanted them to take with me to the fitting.. these were ordered on a Monday evening paying for 24hour delivery so there was plenty of time as my fitting was a Friday , the shoes did not arrive until the following Monday!

On the Tuesday I emailed asking why I hadn’t had a dispatch email or any sort of notification, this was acknowledged and I was assured it was being looked in to- apparently there was an issue with the warehouse they are using and couldn’t locate the shoes I was able to order, these were then sent to me from the head quarters and I was refunded my delivery due to the late arrival, but when they came they were not the wide fit I had ordered and were clearly either an ex display model or a pair that had been sent back as you will see from the pictures.
I wouldn’t recommend buying these shoes.
Making the order was fine, receiving the order, fine. Waiting on a refund? Horrible. Posted back on 22-Apr-2020, it is now 19-May and i am still waiting my refund to be processed. Received an email on 11-may that they received the parcel but nothing else. No other retailer takes this long to process returns so completly unsure as to what they're up too. Maybe cus of covid-19, they're planning on keeping my money, who knows. Either way I will be filling a Paypal suit if my refund isnt processed by 22-may.
Charlotte Mills is rated 4.90 based on 266 reviews