Charlotte Mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlotte Mills
Read Charlotte Mills  Reviews

About Charlotte Mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemills.com

Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
Amanda Lewis
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 31st January 2021
I brought my shoes in the sale and at an amazing price, the shoes are lovely but the only issue is that they didn't come with the something borrowed. I'm unsure if that's because they were a sale item or just a misplacement
These shoes are so gorgeous and made from such lovely soft leather. The details of the text in the sole and sixpence in the shoe really had me sold. The packaging and attention to detail is amazing.
Elegant shoes with a wedding theme. Something for everyone.
The shoes are all absolutely stunning in the collection. I wanted a pair that would be wide fit and have a block heel. All of the other shoe brands were either two old fashioned or extremely impractical. Charlotte Mills shoes were able to incorporate style and comfort. The sixpence in the shoe and the message on the sole is just a gorgeous idea. The only reason I gave four stars is because the seam on the heel wasn’t cut straight and inside the heel there was a mark from where the glue must have gotten onto the fabric. I was a little disappointed as I know the shoes will be photographed on my wedding day. I would still recommend to anyone buying wedding shoes as they are stunning!
Servizio rapido veloce, le scarpe non sono di basso costo ma il prodotto li vale, molto rifinito. Unico problema per me che vestono un po grandi, ho preso il 35 e sono grandi!
Lovely shoes but my only 2 criticism’s are the strap around the ankle is very loose it needs a few more holes also the bow is not as big or fluffy as I thought it would be. Also they are not a really wide fit I would say a standard fit.
Charlotte Mills is rated 4.90 based on 266 reviews