Charlotte Mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlotte Mills
Read Charlotte Mills  Reviews

About Charlotte Mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemills.com

Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Amy Taylor
Amanda Lewis
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 31st January 2021
Bought Imogen Unicorn, and they are beautiful and a perfect fit. Thank you very much.
I brought my shoes in the sale and at an amazing price, the shoes are lovely but the only issue is that they didn't come with the something borrowed. I'm unsure if that's because they were a sale item or just a misplacement
Bought in the sale, said it had a few minor faults. But they couldn’t be more perfect, so looking forward to wearing them on our big day. Customer service was amazing, couldn’t fault them. Superb company to deal with.
Absolutely incredible. Customer Service was fab, kept well up to date with dispatch times. Packaging was stunning, almost cried when I opened it. The shoe itself is beautiful & comfy. So excited!
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Such an amazing company. Their customer service is incredible. They answered all my questions in a timely manner. My shoes are so beautiful and I can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day.
I am absolutely in love with my wedding shoes! The packaging is so gorgeous too with lovely attention to detail. I cannot wait to wear them on my wedding day 💗💕 thank you to the team at Charlotte Mills x
I saw Charlotte’s website when I first started looking for wedding shoes and instantly fell in love with the style of pretty much all of them.

I carried on browsing various websites looking for shoes, knowing I probably shouldn’t go with the first thing I saw.

I could have saved myself a lot of time by just going with my gut, as very few shoes have even come close to giving me the excited buzz I get when I see Charlotte’s shoes and imagine wearing them on my big day.

I ordered the Jade blue shoes (I’m no good in high heels). They arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. My expectations were not disappointed when I opened them. I absolutely LOVE them. The height it perfect and they look really classy. The sixpence and rhyme on the sole really add something special and will definitely make for a good photo opportunity on the day.

Unfortunately there was a slight blemish on one of the shoes (maybe some dried glue). But sending them back and exchanging them for a new pair has been completely painless and no hassle at all.

Overall, I’d give the company and the shoes a 10/10 and couldn’t recommend them enough.
I absolutely love my shoes!! The details added to the packaging, the box, and the little details on the bottom of the shoe make it all extra special. Now debating if I NEED the bridal bag too!
Way way too big for me. Had to send them back. Very disappointed
Arrived very quickly despite a courtesy e mail advising may be a delay. Lovely shoes which I ordered for my daughters wedding day and after trying them in commented on how comfortable they were. Thankyou
Received my Jocelyn Blue shoes earlier this week and they are stunning! I can’t stop looking at them. They are so comfortable and easy to walk in with the block heel. They just show such sophisticated glam! The detail of the box just adds to the excitement, it’s so beautifully thought out making them even more special. I cannot wait to wear them on our big day 💕
I absolutely love my shoes from Charlotte Mills, so much so I'm going to get one of their clutch bags too! I love the feathers, sparkles, comfortable padding and the cute sixpence/engravement detail. Thank you so much.
Just received my fabulous ‘George’ Wedding shoes from Charlotte Mills. Delivery was very quick & I instantly feel in love with the unique design and special touches of that something new, something blue, which will be wonderful for my photographs next July. The shoes themselves are extremely comfortable, and I wanted to ensure this when choosing my wedding shoes! From first seeing Charlotte Mills Shoes, I always knew they would be apart of my special day! Cannot recommend enough x
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 17th February 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 17th February 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 17th February 2021
I received my Jocelyn blue shoes last week and they’re just gorgeous! I’m so so pleased with them the quality is amazing they’re so special I can’t stop looking at them and I’m even more excited to wear them! Thank you for the excellent customer service, emails were always replied to promptly and regular updates were given with regards to my shoes as I had pre ordered them. Thank you 💗
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
The most beautiful shoes with great customer service.
I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day 😍
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
These shoes are so gorgeous and made from such lovely soft leather. The details of the text in the sole and sixpence in the shoe really had me sold. The packaging and attention to detail is amazing.
When I started looking for my wedding shoes I saw the Charlotte Mills collection and fell in love. I loved the idea of the sixpence in the sole and the poem on the bottom. I then saw that my favourites had been discontinued so quickly snapped up a pair before it was too late. They arrived really quickly and when I opened the box they took my breath away! They are the most beautiful pair of shoes I’ve ever owned and fit perfectly. I can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
I am so happy with my lovely special sandals. I can’t wait to wear them in May.
I was very impressed how quickly you exchanged them for a smaller size. Thank you.
I am in love with my wedding shoes they’re absolutely gorgeous. I can not fault Charlotte mills as a company, I had small marks on my originals wedding shoes I purchased, I messaged the company on instagram and they replied straight away and sorted the issue out so quickly and I was sent a brand new pair within the same week!
Fast delivery and most importantly the shoes are beautiful I can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day thank you
Love my new wedding shoes. Such lovely detail. Can’t wait to wear them on my big day! ❤️🤍
Charlotte Mills is rated 4.90 based on 266 reviews