Charlotte Mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlotte Mills
Read Charlotte Mills  Reviews

About Charlotte Mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemills.com

Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
Amanda Lewis
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 31st January 2021
My shoes are beautiful ! And such good customer service, I firstly tried some that was too big it was no problem at all to change and also then changed my mind on the ones I originally chose and nothing was ever a problem, great overall experience thank you
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 8th January 2021
I absolutely love my beautiful wedding shoes. The special touches are amazing! I originally ordered a size which was to big, but the exchange was easy, such a smooth process and the customer service was great, I would definitely highly recommend Charlotte Mills to my friends and family.

Thank you so much and I will return a photo of my shoes on my special day 👰🏻

Best wishes

Ceri Colcombe x
I absolutely LOVE my George Unicorn shoes! I actually ordered both the Pearl and the Unicorn colours, and my 2-year old niece/flower girl demanded I keep the Unicorns, so I can be like Elsa... what better compliment! Luckily they were my choice anyway and I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day.
From my first Instagram contact with Charlotte Mills I was impressed. The customer service is excellent.

My shoes arrived quickly and are absolutely stunning. The pictures on the website do not do them justice. I need to resist wearing them around the house now!

I have marked the shoe box slightly on the top but wanted to take some pictures in the box. Is there anyway I could be sent another shoebox please?

Many thanks
Charlotte
I visited the new Charlotte Mills Boutique in MCR on the day they opened. I'd been studying all there shoes online and was sure I'd walk out with the perfect pair. I fell in love with the IVY Pearl but sadly the heel was too high for me to manage. I spoke to the team and told them I'd love them in a lower heel, they didn't have them available but said they'd let Charlotte know. A few months later I got an email from CM announcing a new style, the ISSA Pearl, available for pre order. They arrived this week and I love them, my perfect bridal shoe!
I can’t speak highly enough of my experience. Despite being in lockdown, I received an email back within hours, was given all the help I needed online and then received my shoes within a few days despite them being pre-order and not in stock. The detail from the shoebox to the writing on the sole is incredible. Such a lovely, lovely experience - thank you so much. I can’t wait to wear my beautiful shoes. One very happy bride to be!
Charlotte Mills is rated 4.90 based on 266 reviews