Charlotte Mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlotte Mills
Read Charlotte Mills  Reviews

About Charlotte Mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemillsbridal.com

Charlotte Mills
12 Hilton Street,
1st Floor, Suite 6
Manchester
M1 1JF,

Bought Imogen Unicorn, and they are beautiful and a perfect fit. Thank you very much.
Beautiful shoes and great customer service. Would definitely recommend this company to any bride to be…x
I would love to leave a lovely review but sadly I ordered my shoes in February and they have still not arrived! So I have my dress fitting next week and no shoes, :(
My wedding is in October but I cannot wait to rock my CM shoes. They ultimately were the 3rd pair of shoes I ordered and despite having to wait a couple months for a restock, the wait was so worth it. Once the shoes shipped they arrived in 4 days (from UK to New York). I also love that the shoes blush color is a little different from the traditional bridal shoe which means this investment isn’t just for one day but shoes I’ll wear again and again in the future.
Fantastic customer service. And the shoes are beautiful. Waited 2 months on pre order but wow they were worth the wait. I’d had to return previous shoes and the return process was very efficient. Highly recommend this business.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 19th May 2022
I chose my wedding shoes and my bridesmaid shoes from Charlotte Mills. I went into the pop-up store in London and the sales assistant was extremely helpful. We loved a number of the unique shoe designs and found it hard to choose between them. Overall, the customer service has been fantastic - from first going into the store, to ordering the shoes online (we chose to order them online so we could go away and make a decision on which design), to the manager informing us of updates to our shipping etc. I highly recommend this company!
Beautiful shoes and so comfy! You do get what you pay for, I could definitely wear these again and again after my wedding!
The showroom is lovely and all staff is extremely kind and helpful. The shoes are soft and comfortable, I only wish there were half sizes.
Fantastic service! The shoes arrived quickly and the packaging was beautiful. I can’t wait to wear them :)
I emailed to check if there was any stock of a shoe that was out of stock online and the amazing staff managed to find me a pair! Thank you for going above and beyond and sending them out ASAP!
Great friendly team and beautiful shoes
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 30th April 2022
I have just received my wedding shoes and wow!! They are absolutely stunning and so comfortable. I cannot wait to wear them on my wedding day
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 28th April 2022
The updates I received on delivery, care and after care before the shoes arrived we’re outstanding. Once I had then received the shoes I fell in love, so comfortable and beautiful, the attention to detail is stunning, right down to the sixpence in the sole of the shoe. I cannot wait to wear these on my wedding day!
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 27th April 2022
My shoes are absolutely perfect I love the attention to detail cant wait to wear them on my special day. The team at charlotte mills were so helpful at getting me the perfect size and super fast delivery.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 27th April 2022
Beautiful shoes and super comfy. Can’t wait to wear them to my wedding and beyond! Packaging lovely as well.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 27th April 2022
Beautiful shoes and so comfy as well, I can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day. I love the extra touches that make them that extra bit special. Arrived quickly and packaged so well.
I’ve been on a hunt for wedding shoes for a while before I decided to try on Charlotte Mills shoes. I went into their pop up store in London and the second I slid my food into the shoe I knew my hunt was over! They are the most comfortable heels I have ever worn! And they’re incredibly pretty!
Haven't worn them for the big day yet but they came in the post and I put them on straight away - absolutely in love with them!! They feel so comfortable it's unreal and the detail is amazing! I chose Charlotte Mills because my sister had some for her wedding day and raved about them ever since. Can't wait to wear them on the big day xx
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 19th April 2022
I couldn’t love them more!!! The quality is amazing and I love every single detail and the love that Charlotte has put into their design ❤️Thank you for thinking about brides this much!! I cannot wait to wear them on my wedding as they are so cute and comfy. A pair that I will treasure forever ❤️👰🏻‍♀️
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 18th April 2022
Absolutely in love with my shoes can’t wait to wear them look amazing and stylish but also feel so comfortable I will dance the night away in them and definitely wear them after my wedding day thank you and the bag to match was a added little treat to myself love it
Shoes were lovely however customer service at the store was very average, slightly disappointed in this
Charlotte Mills is rated 4.88 based on 676 reviews