Charlotte Mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlotte Mills
Read Charlotte Mills  Reviews

About Charlotte Mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemillsbridal.com

Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 9th November 2021
Laura C
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 18th October 2021
Rebecca C
Bought Imogen Unicorn, and they are beautiful and a perfect fit. Thank you very much.
I saw these shoes 2 years ago (Meghan pearl) and I was due to marry Dec 20. Originally I bought another pair from another shop as they were cheaper, then my wedding was put back a year due to covid. I tried to wear in my other shoes over weeks but were so uncomfortable so I decided to get the Meghan pearl shoes to try. I messaged the team to ask about sizing as I'm between sizes and they were really helpful. My shoes literally arrived the day after I ordered them and as soon as I tried them on I was in love. They are so comfortable and feel so much more stable with a chunky heel. Absolute dream, I cannot wait to wear them on my wedding day
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 24th November 2021
Absolutely love my new shoes! So much effort goes into the little details of not only the beautiful shoes but also the little gifts in the box. I cannot wait to wear them on my big day. Thank you so much :)
I first came across Charlotte Mills via Instagram, immediately thought how stunning the shoes were! I went and visited the showroom in Manchester, Tried on a few different styles, notices straight away how comfortable the shoes were and finished to a high stander. I loved that you could customise and add bows to the shoes which I did. Service was excellent
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 19th November 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 19th November 2021
We went to the manchester showroom, which was immaculate! The lady who served us was really nice and welcoming. I tried a couple of wide-fit shoes on and very quickly chose the Meghan pearl in wide fit. They are so comfortable, and I usually struggle with high heels but I can tell charlotte has gone to a lot of effort to make sure they are comfortable to wear for the entire day. They look really elegant on and I can't wait to wear them! would 100% reccomend!
Exceptionnal service. My size was unavailable online. I wrote to see if the were going to receive more. Instead they found one last pair for my in one of there other location and promptly send them to me. Very kind and professionnal.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 17th November 2021
These shoes are simple and elegant. I wanted a pair I could wear all day and these are perfect! I love all the traditional sentiments is a lovely addition.
Amazingly beautiful shoes which are perfect for my big day!
My shoes arrived on Friday! So lovely to open them, they are so sparkly and really comfortable. Absolutely perfect and can’t wait to where them on the big day.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 15th November 2021
Amazing delivery & even better shoes! Absolutely love them & cannot wait to wear them for my wedding next July!
My beautiful shoes were everything I could ever wish for. The pop up day is London was fantastic.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 9th November 2021
My shoes are stunning! The personal touches are amazing. Simple to order and quick delivery with great communication.
LOVE the shoes! I found them online and thought they were so cute and I really wanted to try them. They were a bit pricey, shipping to the states but they came with 3 days from when I ordered and they're perfect, even better in person. They will be great for flat-lay photos and are very comfortable to wear! The shoes are true to size I wear US size 7.5 and thats what I ordered. I am very happy with my purchase!
Absolutely love this company. I wish I had more than 2 feet so I could have brought more than one pair. They are so well made and absolutely gorgeous! I went for the Henrietta Pale Blue and am so excited to wear them on my wedding day. Only thing I would say is the holes in the strap end really early on the strap so I will need to get another hole put through so I can do them up but other than that they are perfect!
I am delighted with the shoes. They are so comfortable. I love the extra detail of the writing on the bottom of the shoe and the sixpence. The packaging is beautiful. I am really looking forward to wearing them on my wedding day.
The shoes are just perfection. So comfortable even when new (and I have wide feet that normally hurt in most shoes) they are beautifully made and the team at CM as so helpful and lovely! Best customer service!
Charlotte Mills was the best decision I’ve made so far regarding my wedding! I 100% recommend this company and am thrilled to be able to wear their product.
Excellent service even sent a trial size while we waited for the shoes to arrive. My daughter loved the shoes as a wedding gift. Excellent quality and very stylish. Would recommend 100%
Such beautiful shoes & I am so glad they have a block heel as I know they will be so comfortable for my big day. SO excited to wear them & my mum loved them so much she is going to order some in a different colour for her MOTB outfit 😊
Beautiful, extremely comfortable and beautifully packaged, a lovely idea with the wedding tradition and the ability to forget about your feet on your wedding day
So pleased with my wedding shoes. Lovely soft leather and stunning design. Cannot wait to wear them in December for our special day. Excellent customer service received when needing to return a couple of pairs as I ordered a few sizes to get the right fit. Thank you!
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 18th October 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 18th October 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 18th October 2021
Charlotte Mills is rated 4.90 based on 556 reviews