Charlotte Mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlotte Mills
Read Charlotte Mills  Reviews

About Charlotte Mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemillsbridal.com

Briony B
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 19th July 2021
Briony B
Carly T
Bought Imogen Unicorn, and they are beautiful and a perfect fit. Thank you very much.
Absolutely love my shoes! I cannot wait to wear them down the aisle 😍 The soft pearl leather is just gorgeous and the little details are so lovely too - very unique. I also purchased a handbag for the big day & beyond, which is really nice quality as well. Beautiful craftsmanship and attention to detail, including the packaging.
AMAZING! I was so impressed with the fast service and I couldn't contain my excitement when my shoes arrived. Every detail has been thought of from the packaging to something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue - simply just the perfect wedding shoes! The leather is so soft and the block heel is so comfortable - I cannot wait to wear them on my big day!!!
Beautiful shoes! So special for my wedding day!
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 31st July 2021
My wedding shoes are absolutely beautiful! I struggled to find some that had the wow factor and comfy at the same time, Charlotte mills shoes are just perfect ! I am so pleased with them and I can not wait to wear them on my wedding day! Thank you so much x
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 30th July 2021
Absolutely beautiful items thought out and made to a very high standard, I bought a pair of shoes and matching clutch- so many little details on the shoes make them very unique and the match clutches are so lovely and a decent size- love it!!!
I got in touch with the Charlotte Mills team to ask a few questions before jumping in and buying my wedding shoes. They replied so quickly and were super helpful! I am absolutely IN LOVE with my shoes, the finish is incredible with the finest attention to every tiny detail. I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day!
Hi! My daughter was longing for something different blue for her wedding, she then came across Charlotte Mills! She saw her blue shoes! However she wasn’t sure she could justify the price on top of everything else, so in steps mum and husband to be! We said we would buy them for her… she was thrilled to bits, only to find out they were out of stock! We still ordered a pair with an estimated delivery date of February 2022 (wedding in May 2022). Within a week or so of ordering I received an email saying they were being prepared for dispatch. They’ve arrived and she is totally in love with them, they are the softest leather shoe we have ever seen. Thank you so much for making a very happy bride to be x
Absolutely LOVE my Henrietta shoes (in blush). They are my wedding shoes and i cannot wait to wear them. Kim was very helpful with an enquiry I had relating to extender straps
I struggled finding the perfect pair of wedding shoes, I finally found Charlotte Mills! When my order arrived I received the loveliest box of shoes😍from the delicate tissue paper, the 'something borrowed' return envelope to the so the sixth pense moulded into my shoe I fell in love a litte! Great support and very comfortable. Everything a girls wedding shoes should contain!
Hi,my jagger pearl shoes are perfect for my wedding next march,i can't wait to wear them,hopefully in September I'll get the handbag when back in stock many thanks Tammy x
Shoes are gorgeous and beautifully packaged! I love the extra touches with the silver sixpence, and engraving on the sole - they look and feel so special. Couldn’t be happier and I can’t wait to wear them on the big day!
I am in love!!! I purchased the Henrietta Pearl shoes ready for my wedding in October - they are GORGEOUS...and so comfy! Awesome service from the Charlotte Mills team - Thank you so much for all your help!
Amazing shoes, considered cheaper alternatives that just didn't live up to these ones. So comfy and such a great company to deal with
I absolutely loved the shoes I received. They are just perfect for my wedding day!
Wow! What a set of shoes! 100% worth the money, can’t wait to share a picture after the wedding.
Gorgeous shoes! I couldn’t find anything close to this style elsewhere. Love the platform, love the glitter finish 🤍✨🤍
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 19th July 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 19th July 2021
My shoes are beautiful. The easy of ordering online, to the very fast delivery and the quality of the shoes, I have been totally blown away! I was worried about ordering my shoes online but I didnt need to worry at all! The packaging was perfect, every little thing has been thought about and they are just the most wonderful wedding shoe. Its just a shame I have to wait so long to wear them!
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th July 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th July 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th July 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th July 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th July 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th July 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th July 2021
Loved my shoes! Can't wait to wear them on the big day
Beautiful shoes, great service. Can’t wait to wear them
Thank you for the beautiful shoes! I had originally bought a pair of Jimmy Choos for my wedding, but they just weren’t comfortable so I had to return them. I was very stressed about finding another pair that I liked the look of as much, but couldn't be more pleased with my order from Charlotte Mills. These are just as high quality, more beautiful, more comfortable and much more reasonably priced! They arrived quickly and I was really impressed with the thoughtful details in the branding, packaging and design.
Charlotte Mills is rated 4.90 based on 474 reviews