charlotte mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend charlotte mills
Read charlotte mills  Reviews

About charlotte mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemills.com

Charlotte Mills
St Chads Offices
Uppermill Village
Saddleworth
OL3 6AP

Just want to send a message to thank you for my gorgeous shoes. They arrived on Saturday and I haven’t stopped looking at them all week. You kept us up to date throughout whole of lockdown as orders were delayed and I really appreciate that. The packaging was superb and there’s so much detail in every part. I can’t wait to wear them and I will be definitely recommending you to my friends in the future.
Perfect shoes for my wedding day, they came beautifully wrapped & are very comfortable. I can not wait to wear them. I would definitely recommend.
I absolutely LOVE my Charlotte Mills wedding shoes! I bought the henri pearl wide fit shoes and initially I was nervous they wouldn’t fit (as I have very wide feet) there was nothing for me to worry about, the shoes came beautifully packaged and they look stunning and feel amazing. I am one extremely happy bride. Thank you Charlotte Mills!! 🤍
My shoes arrived last week at my parents and i opened them at the weekend. I had my eye on these shoes for so long and ordered many different 'cheaper' versions to try and make do but they just didn't fit the bill. These shoes are absolutely gorgeous and worth every single penny. The leather quality is amazing and the soles are SO comfortable. Like walking on clouds. I opted for wide fit as i have small, but wide feet and they fit like a glove! Would 100% Recommend all day everyday!!!! Can not wait to wear these shoes on my wedding day!
Beautiful shoes, wonderful service. Highly recommend.
I just wanted to say ...
I am in love with my Indi Shoes 😍
I am completely blown away with them ...
They are quirky, unique and the personalisation is forever memorable.
They arrived in the most gorgeous packaging and the shoes fitted perfectly, they were even comfier than I thought and I didn’t want to take them off ...
so I’ll be prancing around the house in them until our wedding day next year 👰🏻
Wow these really are the most beautiful pair of shoes I have ever seen! I ordered my wedding shoes on pre-order for my wedding that was supposed to take place in Greece in September this year. While I was waiting for them to arrive, we made the difficult decision to postpone til next year. When they arrived they were so gorgeous it really bought me some much needed joy in what felt like such a disappointing time. The most beautiful packaging with the lovely extra touches of the envelope and the bag.
I ordered the wide fit and they are so comfortable. They fit perfectly, don’t feel tight at all and I feel like I’ll be able to dance all night in them!
So glad I decided to treat myself to these shoes for my wedding day - I just can’t wait to wear them! Thankyou
first impression: nice packaging.
The shoes are stylish, very light and so comfortable 😍. I can't wait to wear them on my big day in Nov xx
I have bought these shoes for my daughter , I must admit she has choosen well the leather is very soft and the detail is fantastic. I love the idea of a personal touch with the something borrowed etc. Also it is so nice to have an idependant shoe supplier rather than the high street. I will send photos when she marries in October
So happy with my gorgeous wedding shoes! The beautiful presentation was a lovely surprise as was the cute little poem on the bottom of the shoe 💙
I love my shoes and would thoroughly recommend Charlotte Mills to all the brides I know. Thank you! X
Well I never thought i'd be in love with a pair of shoes before and honestly I am just speechless! When they arrived I was like a child on Christmas morning, I got my best friend to come round so we could open them together and she cried! I got a wide fit size 7 and they fit wonderful, there is a small amount of space but I know my feet will swell and get hot on the day so I am so glad they aren't snug (I am typically wide fit 6.5). THANK YOU CHARLOTTE
The most beautiful pair of shoes! They are comfy, classy and exactly what I was looking for. The extra little touches make it all the more special and I can't wait to wear my Meghan Pearl shoes on our wedding day. 😍
Excellent service and beautiful shoes. Unfortunately they were a little too high for me and I had to reluctantly return them.
From my first Instagram contact with Charlotte Mills I was impressed. The customer service is excellent.

My shoes arrived quickly and are absolutely stunning. The pictures on the website do not do them justice. I need to resist wearing them around the house now!

I have marked the shoe box slightly on the top but wanted to take some pictures in the box. Is there anyway I could be sent another shoebox please?

Many thanks
Charlotte
I visited the new Charlotte Mills Boutique in MCR on the day they opened. I'd been studying all there shoes online and was sure I'd walk out with the perfect pair. I fell in love with the IVY Pearl but sadly the heel was too high for me to manage. I spoke to the team and told them I'd love them in a lower heel, they didn't have them available but said they'd let Charlotte know. A few months later I got an email from CM announcing a new style, the ISSA Pearl, available for pre order. They arrived this week and I love them, my perfect bridal shoe!
Absolutely exquisite shoes, incredibly soft leather and great heel hight. Also just such beautiful packaging. Can’t wait to wear them for real now, only an extra 7 months to wait. Thank you.
Great shoes, lovely designs!
Beautifully designed and packaged shoes
I couldn't have found a more perfect pair of shoes for my wedding. They are absolutely beautiful and the small extra little details are lovely.
The service was excellent , the shoes arrived in no time at all . Would recommend highly for any bride to have something really special for their big day.
I’m in love with my new Charlotte Mills wedding shoes! They’re exactly what I wanted and more! I can’t wait to share some photos of them once the big day comes! The order process was nice and easy and I received them within a couple of days of ordering. Thank you Charlotte Mills for adding an extra special touch to the day to be!
charlotte mills is rated 4.94 based on 101 reviews