Charlotte Mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlotte Mills
Read Charlotte Mills  Reviews

About Charlotte Mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemills.com

Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 6th April 2021
Natalie P
Laura S
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 5th April 2021
Bought Imogen Unicorn, and they are beautiful and a perfect fit. Thank you very much.
Gorgeous!! Can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day x
Pure perfection! I had trouble receiving my shoes from Royal mail. The staff at Charlotte Mills were so lovely and understanding. When I did get my shoes they were most definitely worth the wait. So beautiful, packaging included. Definitely would recommend to anyone.
I was some excited to receive these shoes and they did not disappoint. They arrived really quickly and were beautifully packaged. These shoes are absolutely gorgeous and the quality and detail is so special. I can’t wait to wear these on my wedding day!
I absolutely love my shoes and can’t wait to wear them for my wedding! The style is just what I wanted, the block heel is very comfortable and all the little details on them are amazing! Delivery was also very quick
Just wow! No other words I am SO excited to wear these on my wedding day! They are so comfy and look even better than on the website!
These are my dream wedding shoes, absolutely perfect in every way possible down to the smallest detail. Not only do they look incredible on my feet but they are easily one of the most comfortable pairs of heels I’ve ever worn. I can’t wait to spend my entire wedding day wearing these gorgeous shoes and then staying them up with some blue denim jeans after the big day. ♡
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 19th April 2021
LOVE the shoes!! Can’t wait to wear them at my wedding. The measurements on the size guide told me I was a size 6 when normally I wear a size 5/5.5. I got the size 6 and they fit perfectly! I’m a little gutted I missed out on the 10% off during April offer, it wasn’t advertised on the website and was then immediately advertised to me on Instagram after I bought the shoes 😭.
I have the Jade Blue for my wedding day bridal shoes and I will say they are amazing!!! So comfortable and true to size. I can't wait to wear them. Customer service was great, they responded to my e-mail very promptly. Very pleased .
I absolutely love my CM shoes! They are so comfortable and stylish. I bought a size 7 even though I’m a 6.5 usually and they fit perfectly.
The most gorgeous Shoes I think I’ve ever owned! The fit is perfect, the colour gorgeous and the special touches such as the rhymes on the soles and the silver sixpence just make them all the more special. Perfect in every way - can’t wait until the wedding!
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 15th April 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 15th April 2021
It’s hard to believe that I had to go over the pond to find “The Wedding Shoes!” Charlotte Mills, your shoes are absolutely stunning and more IMPORTANTLY, comfortable! I’m not the bride, and the purchase is a gift for the bride. The Frankie Pearl is a beautifully designed shoe that is comfortable from the ceremony to the late hours of the evening is a necessity for every bride. Thank you CM for masterfully designing an elegant, stunning and discerningly priced shoe for every bride.
Absolutely beautiful shoes! Lovely packaging too!
Absolutely beautiful shoes, fit like a glove, quick and efficient service. I would recommend to anyone. Just perfect. 💕
I love my Immy Pearl shoes. They are so comfortable and tick all of my wedding shoe boxes. I can’t wait to wear them for the whole day. Thank you!
I searched near and far for my perfect wedding shoe, and knew I found the one once I stumbled upon Charlotte Mills. Their shoes and customer service is top-notch. I'm so excited to wear my shoes at my wedding in September; the quality is great and the style is so very me!
5☆ service, my daughter was panicking about finding a quality pair of wide fitting wedding shoes at a reasonable price....(size 8 )...then we came across your website....she was spoilt for choice....her shoes fit her absolutely perfectly....she loves them...thank you CM for being a part of my daughters wedding day .
Ordered george unicorn in wide fit for my daughter’s wedding in October. She absolutely loves them, the fit is brilliant & very come, soft leather. She cannot wait to wear them. Fast delivery too.
Beautiful bridal shoes! Especially the little note cards that come with the shoe, make the shoes seem so personal and made with care and love! I can’t wait to walk down the aisle in them! ❤️❤️
Love the special touches, the shoes are beautiful and clearly well made. The size guide and info on the website was extremely helpful in getting the right fit.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 6th April 2021
Amazing shoes! So detailed and comfortable which was most important to me as well as being stylish, cannot wait to wear them, thank you very much! Jade x
Charlotte Mills is rated 4.91 based on 349 reviews