charlotte mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend charlotte mills
Read charlotte mills  Reviews

About charlotte mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemills.com

Charlotte Mills
St Chads Offices
Uppermill Village
Saddleworth
OL3 6AP

I love my Meg Pearl shoes! So much thought has been put in to designing them to make them perfect for any bride. The whole experience has been so easy and the packaging is amazing. I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day! Thank you Charlotte Mills!
Absolutely love, would recommend to anyone!!!
I absolutely love my shoes, amazing quality and very unique, the something borrowed, something blue, something old and something new idea is a really nice touch - I will cherish them forever! Thank you Charlotte Mills Megan Redfearn X
Beautiful shoes with fast delivery time! Love that they offered a mid-heel which I struggled to find elsewhere. Love the gorgeous details too which makes them that little bit more special and more bridal... and it didn’t burst the bank to purchase! Good communication via Instagram too - not that I needed to contact them, I just chose to! I would definitely recommend to future brides. ❤️
My shoes arrived in such beautiful packaging and were exactly as I thought they would be!
Beautiful shoes and amazing packaging. Made the whole experience feel so special and I know they will add a touch of sparkle to my big day!
Servizio rapido veloce, le scarpe non sono di basso costo ma il prodotto li vale, molto rifinito. Unico problema per me che vestono un po grandi, ho preso il 35 e sono grandi!
Beautiful shoes. The nicest I ever had.
Quick dispatch time and good quality service!
After months of trying to find some nice flat wedding shoes which hasn't been easy I finally found my dream shoes here at Charlotte Mills. I am in between sizes and normally don't have much luck when I buy off the internet without trying on first but when these shoes arrived I was over the moon they are lovely and they fit me perfect, I cannot wait to wear them for my big day, they were everything I was hoping for :-) x
Ah I can honestly say my shoes are my favorite part of the wedding preparations so far. I’m now the owner of a fabulous pair of Megan Pearls. I love love them. I’m not getting married until May and I can not wait to wear them. I’ve worn them in the house for a little while and they are extremely comfortable. They make me feel elegant and special. My queastions were answered promptly by the CM friendly staff. I had to preorder my shoes as my size was out of stock at the time and they arrived before I was expecting them. Thank you CM and team 🥰
My wedding shoes are perfect, they are comfortable and not too high! Cannot wait to wear them!
Amazing packaging and product
Great company with an attention to detail and shockingly fast shipping.
Love love love my George pearl sandals 💕excellent delivery time and free uk returns. I did get the smaller size as recommended and this was a perfect fit
Very beautiful shoes! Can’t wait to vier on my wedding day!
Great shoes and quick responses
My shoes are just perfect and I can't wait for my big day to wear them. Thank you I love my shoes as much as my dress.
Amazing shoes!! I searched for the perfect shoes for my wedding day for so long I almost gave up hope, until I came across Charlotte Mills! I found the perfect shoes and had great customer service, I would highly recommend xx
I am over the moon with my shoes and can’t wait to wear them on the big day. Couldn’t recommended Charlotte Mills more!
charlotte mills is rated 4.96 based on 50 reviews