Charlotte Mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlotte Mills
Read Charlotte Mills  Reviews

About Charlotte Mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemills.com

Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
Amanda Lewis
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 31st January 2021
A fabulous company with a personal touch x
I’ve lusted over the George Unicorn heels for the last year and with our wedding delayed due to Covid-19 restrictions until September 2021, I finally took the leap and purchased them! I cannot explain how amazing they are. The effort that the team have put into each pair of shoes is just above and beyond expectations. The quality is worth every penny and they are so comfortable. Now to resist the urge to not wear them properly until the wedding!
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 12th December 2020 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 12th December 2020
These are a Christmas gift for my daughter, who gets married next Spring. They look fabulous, and great quality. Nevertheless, I can’t comment on other areas as they are a gift to help with her wedding expense
I love the whole experience! I ordered my shoes online in the Black Friday sale and everything from the moment I clicked onto the website to the moment I tried my shoes on was magical. It's very hard to make buy something online feel like an enjoyable experience but Charlotte Mills made it just that. From the little touches to the beautifully made shoes! I just wish I could get married again so I could buy more shoes!!
Very prompt service. Beautiful shoes. Delighted with them. The extra little touches with the sixpence make them extra special.
Charlotte Mills shoes are just STUNNING! They are super comfortable but the attention to detail is what makes them truly special.

Their customer service is also second to none and I would not hesitate in recommending this company.
Very pleased with the service, lots of communication which inspires confidence, which is very important when shopping online
My shoes are so beautifully presented and feel amazing quality! Can’t wait to wear them for my wedding day
Absolutely love my shoes. Great delivery and opening them was amazing. Packaged perfectly, with everything included.
I bought the shoes for my daughter for her wedding day. They are beautiful and she delighted with them!
If you're looking for a beautiful shoe for your wedding day, I cant recommend a pair of Charlotte Mills shoes more. The service was quick with delivery updates throughout and following a slight fault with the shoe, the team were quick to respond, apologetic and offered multiple options of possible next steps.

I contacted them by email and received a reply the following day. Due to the shoe being discontinued, I was unable to get an exchange but was offered a full refund including postage and credit on another shoe. In the end, I chose to keep the shoe as it matches my gown perfectly and despite the issue it is still a beautiful shoe. A partial refund was sent of which was sent quickly and painlessly.

I would recommend any bride to shop with Charlotte. The designs are gorgeous and the attention to detail is beautiful. I took them with me to my wedding dress boutique where the owner exclaimed that they were her favourite bridal shoe yet! I cant wait to wear the on my wedding day.
The shoes look incredible, excellent quality and very good service! The shoes arrived within no time! Super excited to wearing my shoes for my wedding!! And will also be ordering other shoes for other events!
Beautiful shoes; really comfortable every time I’ve tried them on - my wedding isn’t until next year so won’t wear them properly until then, but really pleased. The packaging detail is also a lovely touch.
I absolutely love my Meghan Pearls. As soon as I saw them I knew they were my wedding day shoes!
My wesding shoes were packaged with such care. All the little bits you get inside your package is really lovely. I cannot wait to wear them on my Wedding day. Thank you!
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 5th December 2020
I am so happy that i have found the bridal shoes of Charlotte Mills!!! They are absolutely something more than the average but overpriced and overrated shoes of luxury designer brands... I have ordered the Imogen Unicorn (nr. 39) which is absolutely gorgeous, fabulous!! The size is perfect; its supercomfy. I really like the glitters and the way how its shining all the time :) I cant wait to wear it on my wedding day!!!!
The delivery was superfast: i ordered it on thursday and on tuesday it already arrived to Hungary.
The blue box and the other small details of the shoes (the blue colour, the six penny, the writings on the sole) give you the feeling to have something unique for your money.
I bought the Jemima shoes for my wedding on pre-order as they didn’t have my size in stock at the time of ordering. I wasn’t sure what that meant so I contacted Charlotte Mills asking and they were SO HELPFUL and lovely! I finally received my shoes after a patient wait and they’re so perfect, I couldn’t have imagined them better. The packaging is also gorgeous and I love that it all comes together for the “Something Old...” poem! They fit true to my usual size and I know they’ll be perfect on my wedding day - now sadly pushed to 2022.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 2nd December 2020
My shoes are gorgeous! The attention to detail is stunning. Can’t wait for my wedding to wear them xx
Beautiful shoes!
I ordered my shoes and they came really quickly. The blue box is beautiful and feels special. Every other pair of shoes I had tried previously had been nice but either too tall, or wobbly or something that I knew I wouldn’t last five minutes in. And they also all felt too serious.
Popping these shoes on I fell in love. The bows make them feel fun and cute whilst also bridal. The medium size block heel makes them comfortable without looking like ‘comfortable heels’ and the wide fit was definitely the right choice, if you think your foot is even slightly considered a wide foot go for the wide fit.
I’m in love with the shoes and all their detailing and meaning and the thought and care that the company puts into them. I’m so excited to wear them on my wedding day and know that they are soooooo unbelievably comfortable that I’m going to wear them the whole day and night. No fears of falling here!
Charlotte Mills is rated 4.90 based on 266 reviews