Charlotte Mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlotte Mills
Read Charlotte Mills  Reviews

About Charlotte Mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemills.com

Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Amy Taylor
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 17th February 2021
Nikita Ward
Bought Imogen Unicorn, and they are beautiful and a perfect fit. Thank you very much.
I never normally spend much on a pair of shoes but since discovering Charlotte Mills a year ago when I started to look at wedding planning, I since could not find any other shoes which matched the standard! When I read the story behind them and how each of them are personalised, it was a no brainer! I ordered them and within 2 days they arrived, beautifully packaged, looking even nicer in person! I was pleasantly surprised to find the fit was perfect for me - having narrow feet has often meant certain heels are baggy or the straps are far too big but these were just right! They are very comfortable (for heels) and I'm already wearing them in around the house - the soles are covered in a removable film of plastic so I don't have to worry about getting them dirty before the big day. The whole process from buying to delivery was incredibly efficient and I would 100% recommend these shoes to anyone for their special day!
Posted 1 hour ago
A gift for a bride to be which she’s obsessed with! The shoes are beautiful and the little extra touches are perfect, so pleased. Excellent customer service and one very happy bride to be!
Fantastic service, my shoes were a pre order at the time of purchase so knew there would be a wait, the shipping time was further delayed but I was kept updated via email , when ever I emailed for an update the reply was quick.
My shoes arrived beautifully packaged and looked amazing, unfortunately the ankle straps on them are too long and made the shoe too loose for me, I emailed to ask whether this was normal or whether I should try the next size down, again a very quick and helpful response, the result being I am exchanging my shoes for a smaller size and charlotte mills also said they can add additional holes to the ankle strap if I request it on my returns form. Very professional, helpful, and the shoes are stunning. Would recommend to anyone wanting special shoes for their special day
The most amazing shoes I have ever seen, I can’t wait to wear them! The communication when I contacted them was also quick and friendly. Would recommend to any potential bride or shoe lover.
Beautiful shoes, I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day! I had originally ordered a size UK7 after measuring my feet as per the website, but the shoes were too big. I sent them back the same day, and a new pair, one size smaller, arrived a week later! Great customer service!
Where to begin! I ordered on a Monday, the shoes I ordered arrived on the Tuesday. The packaging is so beautiful - I didn’t want to open them up and ruin the packaging. I ordered the Imogen Pearl, and they’re beautiful! The detail with the poem on the bottom and all the extra touches add that special feeling to them. They’re super comfortable too, it’s a shame I’ve got to store them so long before my big day!
Absolutely beautiful shoes and bags. The attention to detail with the little added extras is amazing.
Love my wedding shoes from Charlotte Mills. They are beautiful, comfortable and make me feel special. Thank you for the great service and for giving me gorgeous shoes to wear on my wedding day :-)
Really gorgeous shoes. Sadly mine were too big and so waiting for a new size to arrive, but they are so beautifully made and I can’t wait for my new ones to arrive. Also brilliant communication when Brexit led to delays in getting the shoes in - really appreciated the personal touch of the emails.
Super comfortable and beautiful design love the interchangeable straps. Very excited to wear for my wedding and maybe beyond.
My shoes came super quick after ordered, and the packaging and presentation is lovely. I wanted my wedding shoes to be a real keepsake and these certainly are. I can’t wait to wear these on my wedding day!
Amazing service and Amazing shoes! I’m thrilled with them and can’t wait to wear them
All I can say is Wow!
I ordered them a while back on the pre order of their new collection and was regularly kept informed when they were due to arrive.
I wasn’t sure if I had been a little optimistic on being comfortable with the higher heel but knew I needed all the height I could get. I have never put on a more comfortable pair of high heeled shoes. These are a dream to wear and I know they will be perfect for our wedding day.
The quality and the thought that has gone into the design is superb.
I’m only sad I need to wait over a year to wear them due to postponing our wedding.
Thank you Charlotte Mills for my very special wedding shoes x
Before we even got engaged I knew what I would be walking down the aisle in. I have admired Charlotte Mills bridal shoes over Instagram and couldn't believe my luck when I won my wedding shoes in an Instagram competition. I must admit, it was almost impossible to choose just one pair!! I was so excited when they arrived. The attention to detail is really quite overwhelming. The sixpence is such a stunning touch and I got very emotional unpackaging them. The poem on the sole of the shoe is so amazing and really lifted my spirits! These shoes have given me hope for my 2021 wedding. After everything the wedding industry has been through this year my Charlotte Mills shoes managed to put a massive smile on my face. I can't wait to get married this year and if not, they are a great change from the slippers I've been slopping around in since last march so I'll be wearing them on my wedding day regardless of what happens. So thank you so so much!!!
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Absolutely unbelievable quality and the customer service is amazing. The comfiest and most beautiful shoes I’ve ever worn. If I were Charlotte I’d be so proud of myself
Love my wedding heels! Might need to learn how to tie a nicer bow but they photograph so well. Can't wait to wear them on the big day!
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 2nd March 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 2nd March 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Charlotte and her team are incredible, they really work hard to give all us brides what we all dream of! From the thoughtful detailing on the shoes, to the beautiful packaging every detail is well thought out and perfect. Customer service is fantastic! 110% would recommend this lovely team!
Bought in the sale, said it had a few minor faults. But they couldn’t be more perfect, so looking forward to wearing them on our big day. Customer service was amazing, couldn’t fault them. Superb company to deal with.
Absolutely incredible. Customer Service was fab, kept well up to date with dispatch times. Packaging was stunning, almost cried when I opened it. The shoe itself is beautiful & comfy. So excited!
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Such an amazing company. Their customer service is incredible. They answered all my questions in a timely manner. My shoes are so beautiful and I can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day.
Charlotte Mills is rated 4.91 based on 283 reviews