CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Great support service!
great site
very easy to sit up and helpful
As always, Jules our account manager was quick to respond, supportive and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Jules!
Jules has been very helpful in helping with any enquiries I have had
Easy to use - good response to my advert.
Jules is always really helpful and responsive. We always have a good volume of applicants coming through. The bulk credits represent good value for money. When I'm short of time, she is always happy to post the ads on our behalf, which is really helpful.
Excellent customer service from the 3 consultants who supported me
Good candidate responses
Excellent value for money
Jules was very prompt at picking up a message regarding 2 adverts I wanted to post. She even offered to upload for me as I haven't used the website before.
Great. Smart & fast service. Thanks Judith!
Our main ad agency contact is Judith Jones. Judith's customer service is nothing sort of amazing. She is responsive and always professional. When Judith is away from the office, we know we can rely on other members of the team to assist with service delivery. Thank you for being such lovely people to deal with.
The communication was so fast and the job advert queries were answered immediately and with clarity.
Very helpful and budget friendly for our small charity.
First place we go when we have a job or voluntary opp that needs filling
Chris, was very helpful and patience guiding me through the advert page and answering all my questions.
First time user! With the help and support of our account manager Chris, the process of uploading a job was done and dusted in minutes. Thank you so much!
Staff really helpful and my issue dealt with speedily.
I was trying to complete online volunteer role request and got stuck with a minor issue, which they responded with in seconds. That made a huge difference are trying to develop our volunteer dept in very challenging times
Dealt with my query promptly. Thanks.
Very quick response & solved my issue promptly. Thank you to Jules for the excellent service.
CharityJob is rated 4.60 based on 329 reviews