CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
poor customer service
Hi Ruby,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

We are very disappointed to hear that you feel you did not receive the level of customer service CharityJob prides itself on, so I have asked your Account Manager to contact you first-thing tomorrow to discuss what the issues were, and how we could have helped you to resolve them?
No responses waste of money
Good morning Kevin. I'm very sorry to hear that you have not managed to recruit for your vacancy through CharityJob. I have asked your CharityJob Account Manager to contact you regarding this matter.
We did not receive any applications from our advertisement on Charity Job.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Alex. We were very disappointed to hear of your CharityJob experience in filling your vacancy, so I have asked your CharityJob Account Manager (Lewis) to contact you regarding this.
We advertised some positions and had zero applicants so unfortunately not delivering what we were expecting
Thank you for your feedback, Louise. I have asked your CharityJob Account Manager to contact you to discuss this matter with you.
Out of the past 25 jobs I have placed with Charity Job, only one has resulted in a successful placement.
Thank you for your feedback, Polly, and I'm very sorry to hear that you did not successfully recruit through CharityJob more often. I have asked your Account Manager to contact you asap to discuss this matter.
CharityJob is rated 4.57 based on 290 reviews