CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Beverley was excellent , extremely knowledgable and brilliant customer service. Thank you
Jules at Charity Job could not be anymore helpful and is amazingly efficient. Jules has handled our recruitment for years, I have always found her extremely helpful and informative. I highly commend and recommend Jules at Charity Job.
Thank you Jules.
Best from Jo at Stay Safe East
Really efficient and helpful customer service from both Chris and Beverley. Layout of the website is easy to navigate and help with uploading documents was great.
Efficient and helpful. Nice people to do business with.
Great service and support.
great service
Beverley was super speedy to respond and very helpful.
I love Jules - she always responds to my calls or email very promptly . She always has a sunny disposition in her voice ( I have never met her) which cheers me up no matter how busy my day is!
Nothing is too much trouble and they are very patient with me considering the number of typos and errors I make!
Jules is a super efficient professional, no task too big or small and always on hand to support and deliver on tight deadlines. Sealed with a friendly and warm services too.

You rock!
Jules is always a pleasure to speak to and very helpful - an excellent Account Manager.
Quick, efficient and professional whlst being friendly and accesible, thank you!
Excellent personal service
Brilliantly helpful and efficient customer service from Chris at Charity Jobs in working with a novice setting up a job ad for the first time. Easy and straightforward process, with immediate posting. Very happy customer.
Prompt response
Thank you Beverly for getting back to me (and the employer) and resolving the issue quite quickly.

Really good service. Well done.
The consultant I spoke to (Jules) was knowledgeable, reassuring and was happy to answer all my questions. Excellent customer service skills!
I was talked through this stage by stage by Jules and help was always available on the end of the phone if I needed it. This was a very easy process with an amazing amount of applicants.
Excellent customer service and support. A+++
Excellent support from our account Manager.
CharityJob is rated 4.60 based on 329 reviews