CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Where did your last hire come from? Other
Very helpful team. Easy process. Quick to post ad.
Jules was very helpful and responsive in promoting our ad.
Great customer service! I had filled out one section wrong when posting an ad and almost immediately a lovely lady called Judith got in touch to help me out. Also got a great volunteer through the posting as well!
Great customer service, had an issue first thing this morning and submitted a query, Irfan called me and cleared the issue up before 10am.
Chris has been a great help!
Beverly was insanely helpful. Very prompt as well.
Jules was extremely helpful with an application issue. Within ten minutes of raising my concern, I received an email and a phone call informing me it had been sorted. Many thanks Jules!
Chris, was very quick to pick up an error and help to rectify it. this was a great help in ensuring that we generated interest for a role
Jules made it very easy and saved me lots of time (that I don't have!) My ad was up within minutes. Looking forward to receiving lots of applications now :)
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Allow template rejection message to be set up - for multiple emails
Where did your last hire come from? Recruitment agency
Great - service and brilliant coverage.
Where did your last hire come from? Other
We received a number of good applicants that we are inviting for interview.
We have received an excellent service from CharityJob. We needed a new fundraiser and Jules was very professional in leading us through the process. Her approach was warm, friendly and good humoured, making it a pleasure to work with her. We will certainly use CharityJob again and will recommend it to other people.
All staff at Charity Jobs are efficient and effective finding the best deals/packages for clients and keeping in touch with updates and opportunities. Thanks especially to Jules.
Jules has gone out of her way to help us find the right advert option for our needs. Very professional with prompt response to emails. Excellent service.
Jules was very helpful, efficient and professional! She made the process easy.. Thank you
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Not really I find it easy to use. Perhaps be more competitive with your pricing ... I have agents contacting me saying they can get lower prices for your site than I can obtain!
Where did your last hire come from? Indeed
Great on line user interface and not too pricey
Jules was very helpful & responsive
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? No, it was good.
Where did your last hire come from? Other
Judith was very helpful when I called. We have had a very good response to the advert and I am confident we will appoint. Thank you for your help.
Where did your last hire come from? Other
Excellent focused service which provided us with a good number of excellent applicants. Worth the investment.
Jules is great. Very helpful and patient and super efficient. We use Charityjob for all our recruitment in England and receive a good range of applications.
CharityJob is rated 4.45 based on 124 reviews