CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Chris was swift & efficient in resolving my query - thank you :)
Jules was extremely helpful, making the whole process easy to navigate and swift to expedite.
Charity Job's customer service is excellent. I found their response time and professionalism very supportive especially as it was my first time advertising a post on their platform.
excellent website, excellent customer service, Jules provided immediately action to our queries thank you
The website is very easy to use and has all the features that we need. We have also recruited successfully using Charity Jobs.

The office staff (I deal with Katie mainly) are really friendly and helpful.
Jules is amazing, always available to help me and goes over and beyond my expectations!
Amazingly helpful and provided just the right advice and guidance. Made the whole process simple!
Very prompt response to my telephone call and helpful account manager.
Charity jobs is as always great , up to date advice , listening to your needs & challenges & providing an excellent service. The quality of candidates this time round has been very good. Thank you
Great price and service from Chris, the Accounts Manager at Charity Jobs. Made the process so easy and quick - I had the ad discussed, priced, drafted and on the site in 2 hrs .
Responded quickly and thoroughly to a query I raised.
Great service. Judith was wonderful and setting up the ad was very easy. We used CharityJob earlier in the year, too, and had a great response.
Although I did have a problem with the system (probably a computer bug). Beverly could not have been more helpful. She took my problem away and improved my advert at the same time.
I am very happy with the service
Great site, easy to use and we had a lot of responses!
Easy to use, gets good visibility, we received a lot of good quality candidates, and their advisors are always very keen to help.
It is easy to complete yourself, there is the support needed you do get a mic of cvs depending on the role I would recommend them,
Easy to use service, streamlines our application process.
Not being good at tech I found the help from customer service amazing. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble.
Very helpful telephone support in placing the two adverts as a first time user of CharityJob. Thank you
Jules was quick, helpful and got the job request done.
CharityJob is rated 4.53 based on 270 reviews