CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Pricing
Where did your last hire come from? Indeed
Disappointed in the number of responses to the advert which for a small charity was not cheap and felt that the only other options meant spending more money but with no grantees of increasing the number of applicants
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Robert. We are very disappointed to hear of your CharityJob experience in filling your vacancy, so I have asked your CharityJob Account Manager to contact you regarding this.
Not many applicants
Thanks for your feedback, Clare. I have spoken to your CharityJob account manager regarding your feedback and I have been informed that a voicemail message was left for you during the run of the ad to suggest some changes to ensure the maximum number of applications. I believe your account manager has now spoken to your colleague regarding this matter.
Where did your last hire come from? Other
I find Charityjobs straightforward to use
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
We had a good number of responses but there seemed to be some misunderstand of the application process with CV's being sent in plus a e-letter which was not what I was looking for. Anyhow, a small matter really.
Thank you for your feedback, Peter. I have asked your CharityJob Account Manager to contact you to discuss this matter with you.
It was acceptable, but most candidates didn't follow the application process or meet the minimum requirements.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Emma.

I have asked your CharityJob Account Manager to contact you to discuss the application process you selected for this specific vacancy.
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? No - probably not for the type of role we advertised
Where did your last hire come from? Other
The experience of placing an advert was straightforward, and we received over 100 responses. However, many of the candidates applied in a very generic way, firing off their CV with little or no cover letter or email, so 2/3rds of the applicants were definite Nos.
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Not really, I think we were just unlucky
Where did your last hire come from? Indeed
I think the idea is sound however unfortunately we had no applications as a result of our advert placed on the site so it did not work for us.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Carole.

As we are always looking to improve our service and would like to have a look at the ad you placed with us, would you be willing to let me know which charity you work with? If yes, please email info@charityjob.co.uk.
Where did your last hire come from? Other
Ok service for wide spread coverage.
Thank you for taking the time to review CharityJob, all feedback is appreciated.
We received some high quality applicants, but the 2 on our short list who applied via Charity Jobs dropped out.
We are delighted to hear that you managed to attract some high-quality candidates through CharityJob and went on to shortlist two of them. As I’m sure you are aware it is very much a candidate driven market at the moment and quality candidates get snapped up very quickly, unfortunately, this is something we have no control over.
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Change the location field set up
Where did your last hire come from? Indeed
Location field is too specific, should be able to choose just town/ city rather than really narrow area Specialisation field doesn't work well for us Making multiple selections on contract type is good :)
We're constantly looking for new ways to improve the quality and ease of our site, so thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The location issue has been brought to the attention of your Account Manager, and I have asked that he contact you regarding this.
CharityJob generates quite a high proportion of total applications for roles in our organisation and was the portal through which two roles were offered to candidates. However, from a recruitment administration perspective, many applicants hit easy apply and don't read the instructions as to the application requirements (namely the request for a cover letter). This either leads to candidates disqualifying themselves or our internal recruitment team following up to request the details which is time-consuming. It would be great if there was a function on the portal that meant candidates had to check a box to confirm that they had completed the application requirements of the employer to improve the likelihood of candidates submitting a full application.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on how we can improve our application process – it's definitely something we'll take into consideration! We're constantly looking for new ways to improve the quality and ease of our site, so feedback like this is really useful.
CharityJob is rated 4.46 based on 126 reviews