CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Prompt response
Thank you Beverly for getting back to me (and the employer) and resolving the issue quite quickly.

Really good service. Well done.
The consultant I spoke to (Jules) was knowledgeable, reassuring and was happy to answer all my questions. Excellent customer service skills!
I was talked through this stage by stage by Jules and help was always available on the end of the phone if I needed it. This was a very easy process with an amazing amount of applicants.
Excellent customer service and support. A+++
Excellent support from our account Manager.
I received excellent advice and support from CharityJob today. I have been using their services in different jobs for many years and they are a real asset to the NFP sector.
I've worked in HR/Recruitment in the Charity sector for around 7 years now and have always used Charity job as both a recruiter and job seeker. It is absolutely the UK's leading job board for recruitment in the charity sector. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Their pricing plans for adverts are incredibly reasonable and you can usually find an option to fit most budgets. After reviewing our recent recruitment stats, I can also confirm that Charity Jobs is the job board that brings in the most diverse candidates to our roles, which I was very pleased to find out, and it has made me more enthusiastic to use the system.
Charity Job's customer service staff are professionals and attentive to your needs. The support they provide for their clients is brilliant. My account manager is Jules and she is the BEST a real credit to her company, she leaves me smiling and with the feeling of job satisfaction every time I liaise with her.
I received fantastic customer service from Chris this morning that I had to share!
He was super helpful and provided great advice/tips to maximise the outreach for a role we're recruiting for. I will certainly be using CharityJob for future vacancies.
As a new recruiter I found Judith Jones' support fantastic. Her clear description of the services and packages on offer and her advice and guidance throughout the process have been immeasurable. Thank you
I have never had such excellent customer service! I had to amend the advert once it had gone live, got into a bit of a tangle and emailed Chris, our account manager. He replied immediately asking me to send him the changes needed and made the amendments himself – it was all done within five minutes of emailing him! It was like having a team member sitting next to me. Superb customer service – thank you Chris!
A really excellent service. I got some very good advice as well as some technical help with the advert that I placed. I'd definitely use CharityJob for any other vacancies that we have.
Excellent, really well organised set up
I didn't realise that, having posted an advert, it hadn't actually gone live. Judith alerted me to this and very kindly made it live for me. Had she not contacted me, I would not have known and our recruitment campaign through Charity Job for this role would never have got off the ground. Thank you.
Judith was really helpful in optimising our advert and making the most of the listing. Thanks for speedy and tailored advice.
Can't fault it at all - always get great results and very good value. The new Applicant Manager is excellent
Call received from Judith to let us know our credits were running out. This is allowing us to review our requirements going forward. Cant fault Charity Job customer service, when we have had difficulty posting jobs they are always happy to help.
I was happy with how quickly Judith at Charity Jobs responded to my email.
Unlike some other services I've tried to contact, it was reassuring to know there was life on the other side of the phone. A lovely service.
I had a few questions about drafing a job advert and was contacted immediately with very clear instructions and reassurance. Thank you Judith.
CharityJob is rated 4.59 based on 308 reviews