CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Click Here

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy

"Great customer service, had an issue first thing this morning and submitted a query, Irfan called me and cleared the issue up before 10am."
"Chris has been a great help!"
"Beverly was insanely helpful. Very prompt as well."
"Jules was extremely helpful with an application issue. Within ten minutes of raising my concern, I received an email and a phone call informing me it had been sorted. Many thanks Jules!"
"Chris, was very quick to pick up an error and help to rectify it. this was a great help in ensuring that we generated interest for a role"
"Jules made it very easy and saved me lots of time (that I don't have!) My ad was up within minutes. Looking forward to receiving lots of applications now :)"
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Allow template rejection message to be set up - for multiple emails
Where did your last hire come from? Recruitment agency
"Great - service and brilliant coverage."
Where did your last hire come from? Other
"We received a number of good applicants that we are inviting for interview."
"We have received an excellent service from CharityJob. We needed a new fundraiser and Jules was very professional in leading us through the process. Her approach was warm, friendly and good humoured, making it a pleasure to work with her. We will certainly use CharityJob again and will recommend it to other people."
"All staff at Charity Jobs are efficient and effective finding the best deals/packages for clients and keeping in touch with updates and opportunities. Thanks especially to Jules."
"Jules has gone out of her way to help us find the right advert option for our needs. Very professional with prompt response to emails. Excellent service."
"Jules was very helpful, efficient and professional! She made the process easy.. Thank you"
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Not really I find it easy to use. Perhaps be more competitive with your pricing ... I have agents contacting me saying they can get lower prices for your site than I can obtain!
Where did your last hire come from? Indeed
"Great on line user interface and not too pricey"
"Jules was very helpful & responsive"
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? No, it was good.
Where did your last hire come from? Other
"Judith was very helpful when I called. We have had a very good response to the advert and I am confident we will appoint. Thank you for your help."
Where did your last hire come from? Other
"Excellent focused service which provided us with a good number of excellent applicants. Worth the investment."
"Jules is great. Very helpful and patient and super efficient. We use Charityjob for all our recruitment in England and receive a good range of applications."
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Stay the same.
Where did your last hire come from? Indeed
"Very happy with the service we received. Will certainly use again & recommend to others."
"Chris was great. His knowledge about how to make our ad stand out and what candidates are looking for made the whole experience excellent value for money."
"We use CharityJob every time we have a job vacancy and they are amazing. Our Account Manager Jules goes over and beyond to help out, always friendly always there to give as a hand."
CharityJob is rated 4.45 based on 119 reviews