CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? As before.
Where did your last hire come from? Guardian Jobs
The process of placing the advert was generally straightforward, but I did have a problem with entering a location. It is suggested to add up to four geographical areas to widen the search options. However, whilst North Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber and East Riding/Yorkshire were in your drop down box (our area of coverage) it simply says that the field is too large. This meant I could only include a search for York, which isn't correct for our service delivery area and where applicants might come from/be interested. I rang up our sales contact, but she wasn't able to help ... she asked how far York (the city) was from North Yorkshire (the county), so a bit of training on counties and cities might be useful!
Good morning Alison, and thank you for taking the time to email us with your feedback. CharityJob strives to give our clients great customer service, so I'm sorry to hear that you may feel that you did not receive this. With this in mind, I have asked your CharityJob Account Manager to contact you regarding this.
Posted 53 minutes ago
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Perhaps increase the amount of sectors you have
Where did your last hire come from? Indeed
Doesn't really produce the results to warrant the high costs.
Good morning Dan, and thank you for taking the time to email us with your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your ad did not yield the results you had hoped for, so with this in mind, I have asked your CharityJob Account Manager to contact you today to discuss this.
Posted 49 minutes ago
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? remove the 4 locations cap
Where did your last hire come from? Other
The customer service from Judith at CJ is great! Overall the system is good but not a fan of being limited on office locations - we're agile working and for a lot of vacancies, are open to where someone would be based.
Excellent customer service,Jules couldn't do more to help ! prompt response whenever ive emailed a request.
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
simple to use. reasonably priced and useful weekly job alert stats
Chris talked through the posting process step by step and provided useful tips to help optimist our post. Thank you!
I was helped and advised to place our first job advert with Charity Job by Chris who was so very helpful and patient.
A quick and easy process which has given us some great candidates. Helpful support staff to talk through any queries.
Where did your last hire come from? Other
Having the post highlighted gives it that bit more visibility and this time, as we used the full month of time given to us, we received a lot more applications than we have done previously.
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
Great target forum, happy with the candidates who have applied.
Very clear and easy to use
Delivered a first class service which resulted in producing an outstanding candidate for our vacant CEO position, a candidate who we are delighted is now in position. Excellent value for money, Jules was a delight to deal with.
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
Effective in reaching a good range of candidates and straightforward to use.
Where did your last hire come from? Guardian Jobs
poor customer service
Hi Ruby,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

We are very disappointed to hear that you feel you did not receive the level of customer service CharityJob prides itself on, so I have asked your Account Manager to contact you first-thing tomorrow to discuss what the issues were, and how we could have helped you to resolve them?
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
Katie Malham has been great in dealing with out recruitment process and given recommendations on how to make our job ads more accurate, which has been wonderful help!
Proactively helping us to improve our chances of finding the right candidate for our needs.
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? See previous comment - fix bug to do with uploading attachments
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
Easy to upload ads, helpful team and I like the fact you can make changes in a couple of clicks whilst the ads are live. Only issue was the length of titles of attachments causing error messages. Hopefully, CharityJob are fixing this or specifying the need for short titles on the site.
My account manager, Jules, is always very helpful. The Charity Job website is quite easy to use to download a job. However, if I get stuck, Jules is always willing to help.
Where did your last hire come from? Other
It isn't really possible to know if the poor response was to the role, the way it was worded or the popularity of Charity Job meaning it got lost.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Shelagh. We are very sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience using CharityJob, so I have asked your CharityJob Account Manager to contact you regarding this.
Excellent customer service. Really helpful over the phone. Resolved my issue very quickly.
CharityJob is rated 4.41 based on 160 reviews