CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Click Here

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy

"Not many applicants"
Thanks for your feedback, Clare. I have spoken to your CharityJob account manager regarding your feedback and I have been informed that a voicemail message was left for you during the run of the ad to suggest some changes to ensure the maximum number of applications. I believe your account manager has now spoken to your colleague regarding this matter.
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Not really I find it easy to use. Perhaps be more competitive with your pricing ... I have agents contacting me saying they can get lower prices for your site than I can obtain!
Where did your last hire come from? Indeed
"Great on line user interface and not too pricey"
"Jules was very helpful & responsive"
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? No, it was good.
Where did your last hire come from? Other
"Judith was very helpful when I called. We have had a very good response to the advert and I am confident we will appoint. Thank you for your help."
Where did your last hire come from? Other
"Excellent focused service which provided us with a good number of excellent applicants. Worth the investment."
"Jules is great. Very helpful and patient and super efficient. We use Charityjob for all our recruitment in England and receive a good range of applications."
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Stay the same.
Where did your last hire come from? Indeed
"Very happy with the service we received. Will certainly use again & recommend to others."
"Chris was great. His knowledge about how to make our ad stand out and what candidates are looking for made the whole experience excellent value for money."
Where did your last hire come from? Other
"I find Charityjobs straightforward to use"
"We use CharityJob every time we have a job vacancy and they are amazing. Our Account Manager Jules goes over and beyond to help out, always friendly always there to give as a hand."
"Jules was professional and lovely - really helped and I felt like she was genuinely trying to arrange the best bundle for us here at Ivy Rock"
"I have been happily working with CharityJob on behalf of my clients for some time now and cannot rate their customer service any better! Our account manager, Lewis, offers a particularly kind, friendly and informative service, helping with any enquiries, and keeping in regular contact to ensure we are happy with the performance of our adverts. I have also had the pleasure of working with his colleague, Judith, from time to time who is equally as wonderful. An excellent, knowledgeable team who deliver fantastic customer service and have your best interests at heart."
"Charity Job is an amazing organisation; we had a lot of help this year from them with our recruiting, both for paid and unpaid roles. Katie Malham, our Account Manager, was absolutely amazing in helping guiding us to how to use the website and how to attract the right people. Thank you!"
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
"We've had good success with job offers posted on Charity Job. It's a good, easy platform to post on."
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Encourage candidates to write a covering letter explaining how they might fulfil the job role
Where did your last hire come from? Recruitment agency
"Charityjob is our first job board to consider."
""
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
"Excellent service. So easy to use. Very approachable and always available."
Where did your last hire come from? Other
"We did not receive any applications from our advertisement on Charity Job."
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Alex. We were very disappointed to hear of your CharityJob experience in filling your vacancy, so I have asked your CharityJob Account Manager (Lewis) to contact you regarding this.
Where did your last hire come from? Other
"We got some excellent candidates. The site was easy to use. We'd use it again."
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Make it less expensive
Where did your last hire come from? We haven't hired anyone yet
"Very expensive for the uptake we got."
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Chloe. I have asked your CharityJob Account Manager to contact you regarding this.
CharityJob is rated 4.40 based on 105 reviews