CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Jules has been excellent support through our batch recruitments. Great and friendly customer services and account management!!!
Chris was swift & efficient in resolving my query - thank you :)
Jules was extremely helpful, making the whole process easy to navigate and swift to expedite.
Charity Job's customer service is excellent. I found their response time and professionalism very supportive especially as it was my first time advertising a post on their platform.
excellent website, excellent customer service, Jules provided immediately action to our queries thank you
The website is very easy to use and has all the features that we need. We have also recruited successfully using Charity Jobs.

The office staff (I deal with Katie mainly) are really friendly and helpful.
Jules is great, responsive when we need help and if she is not available her colleagues are great as well and step in. We get good responses as platform well known in the sector.
Best known in the charity sector, so gets most candidates and most jobs. Therefore a must to use.
We are always pleased with the service we receive from Charity Jobs and 8 times out of 10 we successfully manage to fill our vacancies.
Jules is amazing, always available to help me and goes over and beyond my expectations!
Amazingly helpful and provided just the right advice and guidance. Made the whole process simple!
Very prompt response to my telephone call and helpful account manager.
Charity jobs is as always great , up to date advice , listening to your needs & challenges & providing an excellent service. The quality of candidates this time round has been very good. Thank you
Great service
Great price and service from Chris, the Accounts Manager at Charity Jobs. Made the process so easy and quick - I had the ad discussed, priced, drafted and on the site in 2 hrs .
Responded quickly and thoroughly to a query I raised.
Great service. Judith was wonderful and setting up the ad was very easy. We used CharityJob earlier in the year, too, and had a great response.
Easy intuitive way to post jobs. We had a very big response and the portal for recruiters is accessible and straightfoward. I didn't use the notify function but imagine it would be very useful if you received hundreds of responses. I also received a support call from CharityJob (not prompted) and that was a nice touch, customer support was very good.
My only gripe was that when you receive notifications of applications, usually only the first name of the candidate is displayed along with the email address. It would be good to capture surnames as well – because if the candidate doesn't include their full name on the statement then you have to open the attachments to get the full name. Just a small gripe really.
Really easy to use, really helpful staff, immediately improved results. I was really impressed with the service.
Although I did have a problem with the system (probably a computer bug). Beverly could not have been more helpful. She took my problem away and improved my advert at the same time.
I am very happy with the service
CharityJob is rated 4.54 based on 271 reviews