CharityJob Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend CharityJob

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy

Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Change the location field set up
Where did your last hire come from? Indeed
"Location field is too specific, should be able to choose just town/ city rather than really narrow area Specialisation field doesn't work well for us Making multiple selections on contract type is good :)"
We're constantly looking for new ways to improve the quality and ease of our site, so thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The location issue has been brought to the attention of your Account Manager, and I have asked that he contact you regarding this.
"We were so impressed with CharityJob and the help that Jules provided us in setting up. The price was incredibly reasonable, and we were blown away by the quality of the candidates who applied from CharityJob. We just can't wait for them to start..."
"Lewis was very kind and patient in helping me resolve my query I really appreciate his help. He also called me and allowed me to call him more than once to help resolve the issue, which I am grateful for."
"Jamie responded really quickly, and resolved my problem."
"Judith was immediately friendly! She offered good advice with in depth knowledge of the industry. Judith talked us through the flexible ways of working with Charity Jobs which is spot on and really appreciated, great service, thank you!"
"Account Manager Lewis Marsh is a real jem who shows that he truly cares about the charities that he works with! He went above and beyond to support us in hiring our first staff member and we would love to work with him again!"
"Quick and helpful response to my query. Thank you so much Beverly."
"The service from Jamie is exceptional. Always on hand to answer questions from myself or my team and does so with speed and a smile. Nothing is too much trouble. Thanks Jamie, you’re awesome!"
Did you successfully hire someone through CharityJob? yes
"it was great"
"Judith gave me a couple of calls and emails getting help with the potential of joining CharityJob. Really friendly and quick to help"
"Jamie delivers first class customer service when dealing with queries. Resolves issues big or small, swift response times and very approachable. Thanks for all your help!"
"The amazing Beverley fixed y broken account, no fuss, just a magic wand and big effort on her part. Much Gratitude to you!"
"Friendly and very professional customer service."
"We are a small charity in south London, and wouldn't be able to advertise for volunteers if not for the Charity Jobs website."
"More often than not, we have had success in finding good candidates from CharityJob."
"good outreach and easy to use"
"Easy recruitment site to use. It works well for our small charity."
"We had a good experience with Charity Job. The staff are helpful and professional."
"CharityJob generates quite a high proportion of total applications for roles in our organisation and was the portal through which two roles were offered to candidates. However, from a recruitment administration perspective, many applicants hit easy apply and don't read the instructions as to the application requirements (namely the request for a cover letter). This either leads to candidates disqualifying themselves or our internal recruitment team following up to request the details which is time-consuming. It would be great if there was a function on the portal that meant candidates had to check a box to confirm that they had completed the application requirements of the employer to improve the likelihood of candidates submitting a full application."
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on how we can improve our application process – it's definitely something we'll take into consideration! We're constantly looking for new ways to improve the quality and ease of our site, so feedback like this is really useful.
"An excellent web site and a great way to recruit staff. Very good response from applicants. The site was easy to use"
CharityJob is rated 4.67 based on 21 reviews