CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road, ,

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
The systems were easy to use and efficient, getting candidates details through in a timely fashion
The people at CJ are nice but I've recruited through CJ four times now and always had a terrible response. I did get some helpful feedback from one of your employees but could really have done with it at the point of submission - that's what other job papers do in my experience.
Hi David, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I understand your Account Manager has recently been in contact to discuss the potential reasons as to why you have not managed to recruit via our job board. If you do have future recruitment coming up and should wish to advertise with us again, I understand you have agreed to contact your Account Manager first for advice. Best wishes, Beverley Customer Service Manager
Easy to use and great service from Julz & Rachel.
Really easy to use and if you ever have any issues help is really easy to find.
Easy to use. Reasonable price.
Didn't turn out to be suitable for our needs, attracting only one candidate, who later withdrew
Hi Annie and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I understand your Account Manager has recently been in contact to discuss the potential reasons as to why your ad did not perform as well as you had hoped. The present job market across all sectors on all job boards is currently job heavy/candidate short, along with the contract type and salary offered, which I believe were advised as potential factors in the overall ad performance. If you do have future recruitment coming up and should wish to advertise with us again, please contact your Account Manager first for advice on how to optimise your ad to ensure not only the number of applications received but also the quality. Best wishes, Beverley Customer Service Manager
Jules was extremely helpful and responsive when assisting us to set up our advert - excellent customer service!
One of the best customer care experiences in recent years from Chris Sparkes. As a first time user, the Chris was responsive, clear, very helpful and guided me through what I needed to do to load a job. Well done Chris.
I have found Charity Job very helpful and had a really conversation with one of your agents recently.
it was good to have a phone call from Matt Sales. We didn't get any applications via Charity Job but we are interviewing next week.
We didn't get a single applicant and when we followed the "public link" is wasn't visible.
Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to email us your feedback. It is always very disappointing to hear that an ad is not performing as well as expected, and I understand your CharityJob Account Manager, Chris Sparkes has been in contact with you to discuss the possible reasons for this and has also given suggestions on how to improve it. Your Account Manager is here to help and offer guidance, so please feel free to contact Chris first before potentially extending/readvertising this vacancy. Best wishes, Beverley Customer Service Manager
Very good and quick respond ☺️
I sent an enquiry by email and was immediately given an account manager. I called Chris who was extremely helpful, so lovely to speak to a person. He made the whole process so less stressful.
Always get exactly what we ask for - no hassle. The team are quick to respond to any queries or changes, and are very helpful.
I contacted Chris to discuss a recruitment and was very impressed with his knowledge and willingness to help. This was followed up swiftly by an email with all of the detail I needed. Very good service.
Great service, Jules is very helpful, we use Charity Jobs on a regular basis and it is so easy.
Great Customer Service! Always happy to give advice on the best way to advertise for a role! Easy to complete details - our charity has used Charity Job for many years as a great place to advertise.
Always first-class customer service from Judith! Very quick to respond to any queries, extremely helpful and offers lots of useful advice and insights.
Great customer service from Chris Sparkes, our Account Manager with Charity Jobs!
Great service, friendly people; I would book our ads here again!
CharityJob is rated 4.50 based on 824 reviews