CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
No responses waste of money
Good morning Kevin. I'm very sorry to hear that you have not managed to recruit for your vacancy through CharityJob. I have asked your CharityJob Account Manager to contact you regarding this matter.
Easy to use website, professional but firnedly service, very responsive. Judith Jones was really good at providing advice and support. Used before and will certainly use again.
Where did your last hire come from? Other
First time using this website and I am highly delighted with the response to the advert and the whole experience.
Where did your last hire come from? Recruitment agency
Very pleased with the amount of applications we received through this advert!
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? I don't think so.
Where did your last hire come from? Other
We have used Charity Job before and it is a simple, straightforward process and exceptionally easy to edit, review and ultimately review applicants.
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? None
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
Helpful staff, quick responses, excellent applicants
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
Really great systems which match our recruitment processes, making it so efficient to upload adverts for staff vacancies and for volunteers.
So easy to use and fantastic customer service. Thanks Chris!
Easy to use
Where did your last hire come from? Other
Very helpful team. Easy process. Quick to post ad.
Jules was very helpful and responsive in promoting our ad.
Great customer service! I had filled out one section wrong when posting an ad and almost immediately a lovely lady called Judith got in touch to help me out. Also got a great volunteer through the posting as well!
Where did your last hire come from? Indeed
Seem responsive and not pushy
Great customer service, had an issue first thing this morning and submitted a query, Irfan called me and cleared the issue up before 10am.
Chris has been a great help!
Beverly was insanely helpful. Very prompt as well.
Where did your last hire come from? We haven't hired anyone yet
It is a great option for industry wide sourcing
Jules was extremely helpful with an application issue. Within ten minutes of raising my concern, I received an email and a phone call informing me it had been sorted. Many thanks Jules!
Chris, was very quick to pick up an error and help to rectify it. this was a great help in ensuring that we generated interest for a role
Jules made it very easy and saved me lots of time (that I don't have!) My ad was up within minutes. Looking forward to receiving lots of applications now :)
CharityJob is rated 4.44 based on 132 reviews