CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road, ,

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
I received an instant response to my email, and the problem was solved within minutes. Very helpful Account manager
Great experience, easy to use and saves a lot of time for the recruiter. The added benefit of being able to choose anonymised applications is really helpful. Thank you!
Quick response by Beverley after contacting by email. Polite and friendly.
Very helpful conversation with Judith Jones who contacted me unprompted to give useful advice and gave me a brilliant summary of the key differences between keywords 'marketing' 'communications and PR' and 'digital' in a recruitment context. Thank you.
A little tricky to set up profile and first ad as a novice but very good support and promising responses generated.
Comprehensive and fast response from Matthew.
Judith had some great insight and helpful ideas and she made some changes for me that I am pleased with!
Charity Job's Beverley Devine went above and beyond in helping me resolve an issue with a recent application that I was keen to submit. She is a credit to Charity Job, and a genuinely nice person to boot - thank you so much Beverley!
Jules was amazing, very helpful she really went above and beyond to help and I really appreciate it.
Jules was great! So helpful, considerate, efficient and bubbly. A great ambassador for CharityJob!
Beverley was very quick to reply, which was very much appreciated. All the best.
Great service, and our account manager (Judith) is amazing always speedy getting back to you and willing to go the extra mile!
Beverley answered my query, which wa raised on a bank holiday weekend, the next working day. I am very impressed with the service.
Konrad was fantastic, extremely helpful, friendly, responsive and efficient. Very pleased indeed!
Great site and our account manager (jules) is excellent. Highly recommend.
We were very pleased with the liaison and service provision via the application manager features on the recruiter side.
Account Manager, new to us, was proactive, helpful and displayed very good customer focus.
Very prompt response to query and support to resolve problem. Helpful enthusiastic staff.
We have used CharityJob many times and our new Account Manager, Konrad, has been extremely helpful. We have successfully recruited each time using CharityJob.
Matthew was extremely patient, efficient and helpful. I’m really grateful. Thank you.
CharityJob is rated 4.62 based on 489 reviews