CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road, ,

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
I was informed I had made it through to the interview stage of a job I had applied for on CharityJob but unfortunately I had not taken a copy of the job spec. When I contacted CharityJob they were very quick to respond and provided me with a copy of the job spec. It was much appreciated. Regards, Brian.
Fantastic customer service. Quick to respond and to explain the job situation at the moment. Didn't get the number of applications we would have liked, but that's due to the current job market.
The application numbers were lower than I excpeted
Found Judith to be exceptionally helpful and efficient. Definitely has a sense of urgency and excellent customer service skill. Thank you Judith - a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks sir giving me a good answer
Swift response when needed and Jules is extremely helpful!
Very quick response.
Beverly has been reactive and got the job right.
Very helpful and quick to respond, resolved my enquiry very quickly.
Helpful and easy to use
Great customer service from our account handler Jules :)
Really helpful & timely response :)
Having a named person to contact on the phone is great.
Good website. The staff are very helpful on the phone, when needed. I feel that the website tends to prioritise the needs of applicants over employers -- but maybe that leads to more applications. We are trying out the Application Manager system for the first time, with the thought that having everything in one place will help organise and streamline processes. The drawback is in making it a bit harder to use our person specification as the focus of applications (as we would on our own application form) which means we have to work even harder on fairer recruitment/equal opps.
We've advertised with charityjob for quite some time now, an easy and friendly platform for users. We faced a technical issue recently that Chris Sparke's resolved immediately. Appreciate how kind and helpful he was.
Quality of candidates was very, very low and less than 25% followed the application instructions.
Dear Oli, it is very disappointing to hear that you did not receive the number of quality applications you were hoping for and that candidates did not follow the application instructions you clearly outlined in the ad text. We have recently updated our application functionality to enable recruiters to make it mandatory for candidates to submit both a CV and covering letter when required. I will ask your account manager, Judith Jones, to contact you to discuss this new function in more detail and to also discuss the ad performance. Best wishes, Beverley
It did not give me the chance to reply directly to the applicant and copying the cover letters were way time consuming. I would rather prefer to receive the application on my email and directly reply back to the candidate and receive both CV and letter attached.
Dear Shamim, thank you for taking the time to email us with your feedback. I have asked your account manager, Judith Jones, to contact you asap to discuss the issues you have raised. Best wishes, Beverley
Found it relatively simple to place job advert. Very pleased to have Judith get in contact re a potential access issue, shows org is on the ball!
Very low response to our job advert (which I don't think is solely down to Charity Jobs but down to the employment market in general at the moment). We've found the platform very expensive however Matthew our account manager has been courteous and friendly. He encouraged us to upgrade our package but as we are a very small charity, this is not feasible at the moment.
We've advertised with charityjob for a number of years, and were rarely, if not ever disappointed with their service. Our Account Manager has been on the ball throughout, taking good care of us and our advertising needs. Thank you!
CharityJob is rated 4.56 based on 671 reviews