CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road, ,

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Massive thanks to Chris, who is always so friendly and helpful.
Beverly was helpful in answering my question and solving the issue. Very fast as well.
Jules has been very helpful, responsive and friendly right from our first phone call. Made a good suggestion on a suitable package to post our adverts and pointed me in the right direction on my query regarding invoices.

Much appreciated.
Eniola
Jules couldn't have been any more friendly and helpful. Anyone who make my life easier gets a thumbs up from me!
Thanks Jules :)
I want to thank Beverley for her help and precious collaboration. She has been very kind to explain me how the website works and how I can do to apply.
Fast and efficient customer services.
The recruiter portal is user friendly and informative.
This is the first time I have used charity jobs and I have found the support given over the phone and online to be very easy to access and very helpful.
We have advertised with Charity Job for years and have had a good response. The customer service is excellent and my account manager, most recently Jules, is always handy for advice.
Thanks Beverley. Very quick response to our query and all sorted out very easily
Really dissappointed that we didnt get one application via Charity Jobs. We had this advertised with you for 2 and half weeks and not one application. Placed the advert with Indeed for 6 days and have received 45 applications.
Would seriously consider not advertising in the future with Charity Jobs
Hi Deborah,

We are truly sorry that you had to leave a negative review for us.

It’s very disappointing to hear that you did not manage to recruit through CharityJob even with such good job stats, over 1,250 views and 42 clicks on apply. I understand your CharityJob Account Manager spoke with you last week and discussed the different application methods selected on both job boards, accepting CVs via Indeed but not via CharityJob. Your CharityJob Account Manager will be back in contact shortly to address the issues raised in my reply.

Best wishes,
Beverley
excellent quick service :)
Beverley is always so supportive & responds quickly
Since the start of the relationship about ten months ago, Jules has been tremendously helpful, in every way
You've been so helpful, thank you!
Jules is always so friendly and upbeat. A joy to deal with!
Excellent service. Superb assistant from Senior Account Manager Judith
Not the first time that I have used CharityJob. Always a speedy, helpful response from Judith..
I tried to delete my account, to prevent the number of emails, but they told me I have an account, and i need to close it, but there is no link I can find. Not Happy. Typical Marketing ploys. ☹️
Hi Glyn,

We are truly sorry that you had to leave a negative review for us. Could I please try and address the issue here.

We received your email today at 7.29am: I want to unsubscribe, so I don’t get emails anymore. You don’t seem to have this option, as required by law, unless it is hidden somewhere, so please delete my email address and stop emailing me immediately.

I replied today at 9.52am: Good morning Glyn.

An unsubscribe link is included in all email correspondence sent out from CharityJob, you can locate this link at the bottom of the email.

Regarding your candidate account registered to the email address of ************, I can confirm that I have turned off your job email alerts and as your contact preferences are as below, you should no longer receive future emails from CharityJob.

If you no longer require your candidate account, please refer to the attached collateral for instructions on how to delete it. To comply with GDPR we do not know or have access to your password and this is required to delete your account.

I really hope that you can locate my email response. As I didn’t hear back from you, I assumed that you were able to deal with the issue yourself. In future, if you have any queries, do please contact me directly on 020 8939 8430 and I will be able to sort the problem out for you straight away.

All the best and kind regards,

Bev
Wonderful help from Judith today very good customer service
Beverley Devine - sales administrator at Charity Job - was so very patient and knowledgeable. I am new to Charity Job as a recruiter and she provided superb service, repeating herself as many times as needed to help me through the process.
CharityJob is rated 4.60 based on 415 reviews