CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road, ,

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Overall the service is good but unfortunately it didn't bring in the applications we hoped for
Hi Carole, it is disappointing to hear that you have not managed to recruit through CharityJob, so I have asked your account manager to contact you asap regarding this.
They came back to me on a minor query but it really helped me out.
The staff are always helpful and willing to deal with questions.
Responsive, value for money, cost effective and good customer care
Good hit rate, simple and clear system, good pricing and helpful customer service
Our Account Manager responded quickly to enquiries, offered advice on how to improve our advert and reach. Would be happy to work with CharityJob in future.
Despite confusion at the start on when the job went live, the process was reasonably straightforward and we got a good number of applications.
Super helpful, friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Staff like this are hard to find. Great pricing.
Would rate 'Good' in terms of using the site and customer support offered. However, this time (June 2021) we had to chase a response from our dedicated account manager with regards to a change to to the advert. So, this time round, we're rating it 'adequate'. When I finally managed to speak to someone, their service was very good.
I have always received good service from Charity Jobs and my contact Jules Keene is quick to respond and always willing to help.
So friendly and always on hand to help! Such an easy process. Thank you!
I was having some issues posting our course adverts on the website this morning and Jules has been extremely helpful. She checked if the adverts were live and even rang me up twice to update me.
friendly, quick, efficient service :-)
Charity Jobs is an easy to use, reasonably priced service with great customer service. Beverly on the Sales Team has been incredibly helpful and responsive with assistance I have needed recently.
Super fast and efficient service, always on hand to offer advice when needed
I love the website and I am very pleased with the human support I have received from my account manager
Invoices and reminders are received timely. Signed by our finance team
We advertised our first vacancy with Charity Job and are pleased with the help and support we received, as well as the number of interested people who applied for the position
Clear concise information and efficient follow up
Had to phone Charity Job twice as I got stuck. Jules was very lovely and understanding and got me up and running in no time.
CharityJob is rated 4.63 based on 559 reviews