CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent response. Great advice. Helpful process. Warm friendly and professional staff.
No applicants to begin with. With hindsight probably not a good place to advertise a local part-time role
High quality candidates have come through. Unfortunately the current COVID pandemic has meant we need to put recruitment on hold as funds are dwindling and we need to concentrate on front line funding
Excellent customer service. Thanks so much.
Easy to use and good value. Attracted good quality applicants.
good coverage and lots of response
Instant communication and managed to resolve after I'd got things wrong. Really helpful
We have had a good quality response and the entire recruitment process has been very easy.
Their service is impeccable and Jules, my point of contact, is ever so helpful and efficient.
I can only recommend CharityJob.
I emailed a generic info@ account and they replied within minutes. Really quick service and the issue was resolved.
Jules was so helpful in our query and it was really appreciated!
Easy to use, a reasonable price and received 26 applications. Unfortunately about half the applicants had completely ignored all the information about the job that had been provided and applied despite having no relevant experience or being based in some cases thousands of miles away.. That's not the fault of Charity Job just a drawback of web advertising.
Jules is very friendly, helpful and responds to emails quickly. Great customer service!!
I have developed a great working relationship with Jules, our account manager at Charity Jobs. She responds to emails and requests immediately and remains in touch to ensure we are getting the best customer service and price. Even working remotely she and Charity Jobs are providing a great service!
Very responsive and offered clear guidance
Really useful tool! It has wide audience, as we received many, many applications and the function on sorting these applications is incredibly useful.
The phone help is the best customer services I have experienced in a long time. Nothing was too much. Katie and Jules were so polite, friendly and very helpful. And we have already received some applications and the job was only posted this morning.

Full 5 stars from me. Excellent!
Easy process from start to finish and excellent results
I think my only complaint is the sheer number of applications I received! Over 200 came from the Charity jobs website, and it has taken me a few days to wade through and come up with a longlist. It was very sad to have to weed out quite so many applicants.
we had a large number of applications. Paul
CharityJob is rated 4.44 based on 201 reviews