CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Very good platform, especially with the new candidate tracking system. Could it include email templates to send to candidates when they are moved to shortlist, interview etc.
Efficient and helpful. Nice people to do business with.
Great service and support.
great service
Great interface, easy to use, reaching lots of people. Sadly many of the applicants have not followed the instructions or are completely unsuitable and it does feel like some of them are ticking boxes for applications made rather than applying seriously. However, we have found some gems, so it was worth putting in the time.
Beverley was super speedy to respond and very helpful.
We had a few great candidates but a few that were really inexperienced and unqualified. This added to our workload of going through each application form.
We have had a good response to our advert for a Fundraiser
I love Jules - she always responds to my calls or email very promptly . She always has a sunny disposition in her voice ( I have never met her) which cheers me up no matter how busy my day is!
Nothing is too much trouble and they are very patient with me considering the number of typos and errors I make!
Jules is a super efficient professional, no task too big or small and always on hand to support and deliver on tight deadlines. Sealed with a friendly and warm services too.

You rock!
Jules is always a pleasure to speak to and very helpful - an excellent Account Manager.
We received a large number of applicants but many were clearly unsuitable. It was easy to place the advert helped by the team.
Charity Job is a great place to post job vacancies relevant to the sector. I also find a great engagement level with prospective candidates via Charity Job.
Awesome customer care service for the humbled and faster replies.
Quick, efficient and professional whlst being friendly and accesible, thank you!
Excellent personal service
Brilliantly helpful and efficient customer service from Chris at Charity Jobs in working with a novice setting up a job ad for the first time. Easy and straightforward process, with immediate posting. Very happy customer.
Prompt response
Thank you Beverly for getting back to me (and the employer) and resolving the issue quite quickly.

Really good service. Well done.
CharityJob is rated 4.59 based on 326 reviews