CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Once I understood how the system works, it was a good way to shortlist and organise applicants for a role (especially given that many of our hiring team are part time or voluntary)
A large percentage of the applications we have had through Charity job have not bothered to include cover letters, and most of the people who have included them have been completely non specific. I know it's not your job to make people apply properly, but it's really infuriating for recruiters! I wonder if it would be possible for a message to come up indicating that it's a good idea for people to personalise their applications for particular roles?
Easy to use, good results. Very helpful customer service.
Jules is great, responsive when we need help and if she is not available her colleagues are great as well and step in. We get good responses as platform well known in the sector.
Best known in the charity sector, so gets most candidates and most jobs. Therefore a must to use.
We are always pleased with the service we receive from Charity Jobs and 8 times out of 10 we successfully manage to fill our vacancies.
Great service
Easy intuitive way to post jobs. We had a very big response and the portal for recruiters is accessible and straightfoward. I didn't use the notify function but imagine it would be very useful if you received hundreds of responses. I also received a support call from CharityJob (not prompted) and that was a nice touch, customer support was very good.
My only gripe was that when you receive notifications of applications, usually only the first name of the candidate is displayed along with the email address. It would be good to capture surnames as well – because if the candidate doesn't include their full name on the statement then you have to open the attachments to get the full name. Just a small gripe really.
Really easy to use, really helpful staff, immediately improved results. I was really impressed with the service.
Very helpful staff. Described the options very well.
Prices very reasonable.
we like using CJ
The service is very helpful and works efficiently - thank you.
Very helpful and budget friendly for our small charity.
I was a little worried that we wouldnt be able to get in touch with our agent due to the CV-19 situation who knew what our package was but sure enough someone did get in touch, let us know exactly what our position was in terms of new adverts for posts, so all very professional and straightforward and we have had a very strong response to our adverts. As it is very strange times to be looking for jobs, i was also pleased to see the offer for the advert to be extended at no extra cost for 90 days which was very helpful. Hopefully we wont need it having such a good response but so far very happy.
I emailed a generic info@ account and they replied within minutes. Really quick service and the issue was resolved.
I think my only complaint is the sheer number of applications I received! Over 200 came from the Charity jobs website, and it has taken me a few days to wade through and come up with a longlist. It was very sad to have to weed out quite so many applicants.
Well known job site, so creates a lot of traffic. Would be even better if automatically filtered out incomplete applications: for example, when asked to apply with a cover letter, many applicants just hit the 'apply' button without bothering to include a cover letter - extra work in the recruiter end to filter those out! But all in all, does a good job at a reasonable price.
Good response but some clearly very unsuitable applicants including one from someone angling for a UK visa. Irfan was excellent to deal with my process of posting and paying for the ad, thanks,
Monica
Great dashboard and wide range of applicants.
Most of our applications came via Charity Jobs.
CharityJob is rated 4.59 based on 309 reviews