CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Very helpful and budget friendly for our small charity.
I was a little worried that we wouldnt be able to get in touch with our agent due to the CV-19 situation who knew what our package was but sure enough someone did get in touch, let us know exactly what our position was in terms of new adverts for posts, so all very professional and straightforward and we have had a very strong response to our adverts. As it is very strange times to be looking for jobs, i was also pleased to see the offer for the advert to be extended at no extra cost for 90 days which was very helpful. Hopefully we wont need it having such a good response but so far very happy.
I emailed a generic info@ account and they replied within minutes. Really quick service and the issue was resolved.
I think my only complaint is the sheer number of applications I received! Over 200 came from the Charity jobs website, and it has taken me a few days to wade through and come up with a longlist. It was very sad to have to weed out quite so many applicants.
Well known job site, so creates a lot of traffic. Would be even better if automatically filtered out incomplete applications: for example, when asked to apply with a cover letter, many applicants just hit the 'apply' button without bothering to include a cover letter - extra work in the recruiter end to filter those out! But all in all, does a good job at a reasonable price.
Good response but some clearly very unsuitable applicants including one from someone angling for a UK visa. Irfan was excellent to deal with my process of posting and paying for the ad, thanks,
Monica
Great dashboard and wide range of applicants.
Most of our applications came via Charity Jobs.
Site easy to navigate and to see applicants
Its a good service easy to use and looks professional but the cost is quite high compared to some sites.
Charity Job was quick and easy to use.
Still a useful option for reaching quality candidates for more senior roles in the charity sector.
I found the process of getting our advert online really smooth - easy interface to get everything uploaded and great support from our account manager at Charity Jobs as I went through it all.
The customer service from Judith at CJ is great! Overall the system is good but not a fan of being limited on office locations - we're agile working and for a lot of vacancies, are open to where someone would be based.
simple to use. reasonably priced and useful weekly job alert stats
Great target forum, happy with the candidates who have applied.
Effective in reaching a good range of candidates and straightforward to use.
Easy to upload ads, helpful team and I like the fact you can make changes in a couple of clicks whilst the ads are live. Only issue was the length of titles of attachments causing error messages. Hopefully, CharityJob are fixing this or specifying the need for short titles on the site.
Thank you very much. Your system is simple and helpful.
First time using this website and I am highly delighted with the response to the advert and the whole experience.
CharityJob is rated 4.50 based on 233 reviews