CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
This was our first time using Charity Job as a recruiter. While we found the site easy to use, we were overall very disappointed with the quality of applications we received. It seems that because the application process is made so simple, applicants don't put much thought into the applications they submit - we received only generic EOIs and CVs, and none of them contained the information that our advert specifically requested. With the exact same advert posted on our website, 100% of submissions we received had the requested information in them. This indicates to us that the problem is not with the contents of the advert but where the advert is being advertised. Out of 20+ applications received through your site, unfortunately we're not able to move forward with even one of them. An overall disappointing experience.
Dear Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to email CharityJob your feedback, which is greatly appreciated albeit good or bad. We were very sorry to hear that you did not receive the quality of applications you were expecting due to candidates not following the very clear application process stated.

CharityJob wishes you every success in finding a suitable candidate soon.
Very little impact from the large cost of advertising for a small charity, Very disappointed
Thank for taking the time to leave feedback, Sarah. We are disappointed to hear that your experience advertising with CharityJob has not been a positive one, so I have asked your CharityJob Account Manager to contact you regarding this.
Very expensive for the uptake we got.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Chloe. I have asked your CharityJob Account Manager to contact you regarding this.
It was recommended that I try charity job for vacancies on our adventure playground. As our very small charity has a yahoo email address getting started was a bit of a pain and I found the posting of ads difficult as the restrictive categories didn't really work for our jobs. We did manage to recruit an environmental worker through the basic ad but we did not receive anything like the level of applications that we got through environmentaljobs.com so we will go back to that site next time we need to recruit. I was persuaded to buy an enhanced ad for the more difficult 11+ playworker - someone to organise activities on the playground for those over 11 years of age - but we did not receive any applications or enquiries for this post - not a single one. So I am afraid I do not think much of your site. I would however observe that all the sales people I spoke to along the way were genuinely nice and helpful.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Anne- Marie.

I'm very sorry to hear that you found some of our processes not as straightforward and we'd hope and were equally sorry to hear you were unable to fill your second vacancy through us. If you are happy to disclose the name of the charity you work with, I will ensure your CharityJob Account Manager has a look at both of the ads you listed with us before giving you a follow-up call.

We are continually striving to improve our website so all feedback is welcomed and taken on board.
CharityJob are fine in themselves (the staff are very helpful too) but we have been unable to recruit in two rounds of advertising with you and thus have to question the traction that you have within the market.
Thank you for taking the time to review CharityJob.
I understand your CharityJob Account Manager was in regular contact with you with advice while your ad was live, so it is very disappointing to hear that you were still unable to recruit through us. As we are always looking to improve the service we offer our clients, I have asked your Account Manager to contact you for further feedback on how we can accomplish this.
CharityJob is rated 4.53 based on 270 reviews