CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Look carefully at your categories and explain them to both advertiser and candidate. Find me a candidate to interview for my job!
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
It was recommended that I try charity job for vacancies on our adventure playground. As our very small charity has a yahoo email address getting started was a bit of a pain and I found the posting of ads difficult as the restrictive categories didn't really work for our jobs. We did manage to recruit an environmental worker through the basic ad but we did not receive anything like the level of applications that we got through environmentaljobs.com so we will go back to that site next time we need to recruit. I was persuaded to buy an enhanced ad for the more difficult 11+ playworker - someone to organise activities on the playground for those over 11 years of age - but we did not receive any applications or enquiries for this post - not a single one. So I am afraid I do not think much of your site. I would however observe that all the sales people I spoke to along the way were genuinely nice and helpful.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Anne- Marie.

I'm very sorry to hear that you found some of our processes not as straightforward and we'd hope and were equally sorry to hear you were unable to fill your second vacancy through us. If you are happy to disclose the name of the charity you work with, I will ensure your CharityJob Account Manager has a look at both of the ads you listed with us before giving you a follow-up call.

We are continually striving to improve our website so all feedback is welcomed and taken on board.
They were helpful from start to finish in listing a job. Very informative
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Excellent and very effective and efficient service.
Where did your last hire come from? Recruitment agency
excellent and effective action through used Charity job advertisement. We will use again when we will require. Thanks again. All the best wish for further development.
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
Very helpful and efficient service.
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
Simple and straightforward process from booking the ad to receiving applications.
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Not really, I think we were just unlucky
Where did your last hire come from? Indeed
I think the idea is sound however unfortunately we had no applications as a result of our advert placed on the site so it did not work for us.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Carole.

As we are always looking to improve our service and would like to have a look at the ad you placed with us, would you be willing to let me know which charity you work with? If yes, please email info@charityjob.co.uk.
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
Brilliant easy to use site which delivered quality candidates
Where did your last hire come from? Other
Ok service for wide spread coverage.
Thank you for taking the time to review CharityJob, all feedback is appreciated.
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? The initial online process was very confusing for someone who hadn't negotiated it before and was in a hurry!
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
We were very happy with the service we received. Our Account Manager was particularly helpful in making sure our advert got the maximum hits.
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
We successfully recruited the right person for the role. Thanks Charity job.
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? I don’t know how you can ensure people take note of basic requirements
Where did your last hire come from? Other
James and his colleagues were extremely helpful. Unfortunately most applicants ignored our requirements ie to 1. include covering letter and 2. Must have two years previous fundraising experience.
Where did your last hire come from? Guardian Jobs
Excellent service provided and the advert attracted some good candidates.
Very good service
We received some high quality applicants, but the 2 on our short list who applied via Charity Jobs dropped out.
We are delighted to hear that you managed to attract some high-quality candidates through CharityJob and went on to shortlist two of them. As I’m sure you are aware it is very much a candidate driven market at the moment and quality candidates get snapped up very quickly, unfortunately, this is something we have no control over.
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
Very easy to use, very helpful with any queries. Our go to when recruiting.
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? appeal more to returners to work
Where did your last hire come from? Other
adverts here always seem to attract the people we want to interview so well worth using Charity Jobs
Where did your last hire come from? Other
Our advert was seen by many suitable candidates - possibly too many! Not sure the feedback mechanism to candidates was effective though.
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
Easy to use and advertise and also received a good selection of candidates.
Where did your last hire come from? Other
CharityJob are fine in themselves (the staff are very helpful too) but we have been unable to recruit in two rounds of advertising with you and thus have to question the traction that you have within the market.
Thank you for taking the time to review CharityJob.
I understand your CharityJob Account Manager was in regular contact with you with advice while your ad was live, so it is very disappointing to hear that you were still unable to recruit through us. As we are always looking to improve the service we offer our clients, I have asked your Account Manager to contact you for further feedback on how we can accomplish this.
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Change the location field set up
Where did your last hire come from? Indeed
Location field is too specific, should be able to choose just town/ city rather than really narrow area Specialisation field doesn't work well for us Making multiple selections on contract type is good :)
We're constantly looking for new ways to improve the quality and ease of our site, so thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The location issue has been brought to the attention of your Account Manager, and I have asked that he contact you regarding this.
CharityJob is rated 4.44 based on 120 reviews