Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cutting Edge Skirting
Read Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews
Still waiting for samples which I ordered in February.
Hi Abdul

We're sorry that you haven't received your samples yet.

I have checked and they was sent out but unfortunately it looks like they have been lost in the post. If you still require them then please let us know. If not we are happy to refund you the £2.00 postage.

Cutting Edge
You sent the wrong skirting board.
Hi David

Thank you for writing a review.

I have just look into this for you. You requested a Torus sample and you received a Torus sample so we are confused as to why you believe you was sent the wrong sample. I have just checked and you have not as yet ordered any skirting from us.

Cutting Edge
Poor quality, like sand included in the primer
Hi Zhaobin,

All of our Skirting Boards are sanded between priming coats to ensure a consistent smooth finish. Most of our products are ready for final coat on site however on some of the profiles, a light sanding and undercoat may be required prior to finishing coat.
For those idiots double means single. No one knows what could happened if you order a single side. What they do is a lie to customer on webside even if you call they still keep telling you that theirs school of economy says that double means single.
This is lie and steal.
Highly not recommended
Hi Piotr

Thank you for writing your review. We try to make it as clear as possible on the website

A single door set is architrave that will fit 1 side of a single door frame.

A double door set is architrave that will fit around a double door (French doors)

We advise all our customers to call us before placing an order if they are unsure or confused about a product.

Cutting Edge
ordered long lengths of skirting board , described as primed , the surface was that rough I could not get a smooth finish even after an hour of preparation.
fibres / dust has been sealed under the primer coat.
tried to get a refund after sending various photos and emails total claim £66, now being messed around even further saying I have to pay for postage to send them back three 4.2 m long skirtings .
Job was stopped , had to buy other skirtings at shorter lengths more cost.
completely dis-satisfied, poor customer service , all round bad experience for a simple product.
0/ 10 cutting edge I will not be using you again.
Very poor at delivery. I will not use again.
Despite me paying extra for a 2 day delivery my order was delivered a day late. You called me to tell me this but offered no refund. I still had to pay a carpenter for the extra day. Very poor service.
Given that the package was well wrapped and undamaged, all, barring only one piece was UNDAMAGED.
Based on this fact I can only guess that the items were wrapped damaged. The only reason I made no attempt to return these was because I needed to fit the skirting and architraves, additionally I had to buy a larger piece of architrave and rip 10 mm off.
Not impressed.
Paint work very poor having to sand done by a lot more than I would expect before reprinting to a decent finish
Paint having runs, crocidle effect and seems to have been stuck together when separated pulled paint from one side
Not there rod at will send photos tomorrow
Cutting Edge Skirting is rated 4.58 based on 389 reviews