Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cutting Edge Skirting
4.5
Based on 485 reviews
Read Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews
So easy to cut and fix Just a slight rub down to paint.
Cutting Edge Skirting 5 star review on 5th August 2022
Hi David, Thanks for the feedback. Skirting looks great! Thanks, James CE Skirting
Modify the return policy As the Warehouse is not local it’s difficult to choose the write size .
Good afternoon, Please can you contact us at info@ceskirting.co.uk and we can look into any concerns you have. Thanks, James CE Skirting
Very pleased with the boards I received, Cutting Edge were over £300 cheaper than Skirtingworld! The quality is superb and primed finish is great. Looking forward to getting them installed and finished!
Hi Andrew, Thank you for your lovely review. We always aim to deliver quality products as competitively as we can. We would love to see the finished product once installed. Please feel free to tag us on instagram! Thanks, James CE Skirting
Came damaged
Hi Ahsan, Sorry to hear your boards have arrived damaged, if you can email us on info@ceskirting.co.uk with an order number we can process replacements if you need them. Our products are quality checked before they are despatched and we pack them robustly to minimise any chance of damage during transport. I look forward to hearing from you. James CE Skirting
Nice and delivery is so fast
Cutting Edge Skirting 5 star review on 30th July 2022
Hi Vandankumar, Thanks for the review! Product looks great! Thanks, James CE Skirting
Quick payment and delivery would use again
Hi June Thank you for your lovely review. Thanks, James CE Skirting
Although disappointed to have received an incomplete order, the aftersales care was tremendous and the correct items were dispatched immediately and received the next day. Things do go wrong but everything was put right for me!
Great service
Was happy to source a match for our existing skirting however the primed finish is very rough in places so it will need sanding before the final paint coat and the ends of the lengths of skirting were a bit damaged.
Great service
great company with excellent customer service. could not fault
Good product. Timely delivery. Very Happy.
Great range of products, good delivery service and reasonable prices, would use these again.
Not very happy with your customer service and the product we received was nothing like your web page shows.
This is the second time I have used Cutting Edge Skirting, both times for the same product. The first time everything went like clockwork - the skirting arrived on schedule I.e. within a couple of days. This time it has not gone so well. I ordered the skirting 10 days ago with a delivery date of 23 June. I still do not have it and can get no response from the couriers about expected delivery date, let alone time. Very disappointing for such a good product.
Super fast delivery and we’ll packaged, would definitely buys from these guys again
The edges and sides of the architraves need preparation ie sanding down pre painting. This should have been done at source pre primming, not at all what I expected???
Speedy delivery and as ordered. Competitive price. Would recommend.
Good quality and delivered on time very reliable
Fantastic service from an online company I forgot to order something and had already paid next day delivery so phoned rather panicked and the lovely lady on the phone sorted it out straight away, order didn’t come next day I ordered Friday and it arrived Tuesday at lunch time, but great quality and pricing so will definitely use again.
Cutting Edge Skirting 5 star review on 18th June 2022