Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Cutting Edge Skirting
"Arrived on time and now fitted. Very pleased with product quality."
"A little disappointed , with the primer finish , a ripple effect across the length of the skirting and architrave, plus not primered fully on the top 18mm edges , giving a ridge . So all boards have got to be sanded down , reprimed before painting . Defeats the object of paying for pre primed boards ."
"Just the job"
"Great service! Kept us informed of the delivery of the products. Highly recommend."
"The skirting itself was fine but I paid a premium for delivery , unfortunately it was a no show and had to wait another couple of days for it , putting work schedule back a week"
"Expensive for what it is but as I needed a particular style quickly it was my only option other than running it myself in the workshop. Delivery was supposed to be next day but was late. The staff did however lias with the courier (after I brought it to their attention) to keep me informed although there wasn’t at any point a hint of a gesture of goodwill to compensate for this issue. Anyway, skirtings are on and painted and my customer is happy."
"Excellent service arrived when advised and expected. Kept informed of the delivery. Product arrived and was in excellent condition and good value for money compared to local DIY stores. Thank you."
"Good service , helpful sales people, prompt delivery and good pricing."
"Straightforward website. Contacted me to check cutting order to ensure safe undamaged delivery. Good service. Delivery charges could be lower."
"Used twice now and happy both times. Huge range of skirting meant I could match exactly the type of skirting we have throughout our house (not easily available from the usual DIY stores). Clear communication on delivery times and dates, rang me personally to tell me they had to change the delivery date by a day, but that suited me anyway. Delivered as promised, well packaged to protect it from the elements. Very good quality product and pre-primed, making things nice and easy."
"Excellent product excellent customer service. Very happy and will definitely use again."
"Great product, excellent prices & helpful staff."
"Great service from a friendly firm. Good prices and nice staff."
"Reasonably priced and easy to order. Acceptable delivery times. Some scratches and marking to the front of the primed boards - removable but thIs had to be done before applying the top coat"
"Great product and 1st class service"
"My delivery was messed up and they had no way to identify what had caused the problem. The guys in the office were sympathetic, and worked hard to understand what was going on but were ultimately powerless to resolve it and were unable to give me any real insight into the hold up. On the day of my delivery I had 4 separate confirmations that my delivery WOULD be on time (i.e. within the 7am to 4pm window), including 2 verbal confirmations but it didn't appear until 2 days later. Not only was it hugely inconvenient to take off 3 days of work but due to resulting scheduling issues it put my project back for 2 weeks. The final insult was they believed a suitable compensation was to reduce my delivery fee down from the express to the standard package, an insulting £12 refund to reflect on the entire debacle. Poor."
"Fantastic service great and informative website finished with a quality product"
"Good skirting. Good privet. Good delivery and we'll packaged ."
"Good priced board and good help from CE when the delivery courier had an issue . The primer painting quality perhaps needs to be improved as very rough finish requiring sanding, but overall very happy"
"Skirting itself was fine, but the priming was awful there were runs everywhere, lots of work to rub it all down now would have been easier to prime myself"
Cutting Edge Skirting is rated 4.61 based on 141 reviews