Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cutting Edge Skirting
Read Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews
Easy to use and clear explanation
Dear customer, many thanks for the great review!!
Loads of options and very helpful staff
I bought 3no lengths from you last year and they were PERFECT....!! I had an extension done on my house and needed extra lengths to match what I had left over. So I collected the extra lengths. Firstly....... 1. No Sign up, so I couldn't find you. 2. The lengths were so rough I had to sand off all the primer which was slapped on with a brush,and profile was 3mm out.. 3. I phoned and reported this and was asked to send photos....never heard anything so phoned again and was told it's with management....never heard anymore until today, when you asked for a review...
Dear Customer, Many thanks for the review, Sorry your experience has not been to the high standard we aspire to give our customers, Your comments have been passed on to the management.
Delivered when expected brilliant service
great service use again
Good comms, great quality product. Thanks
Excellent service and good quality mdf skirtings. I am in the Orkney islands and they called me to confirm the arrangement for postage because it was an unusual order for them. Very good customer service and they had mouldings that I couldn’t get at basically every hardware store.
Great company . Skirting looks amazing, will definitely be using again in the future.
Cutting Edge Skirting 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Cutting Edge Skirting 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Cutting Edge Skirting 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Cutting Edge Skirting 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Cutting Edge Skirting 5 star review on 1st July 2021
Extremely poor products and delivery. The delivery driver didn’t care how or where he unloaded the products. Before we could check the products - nearly 40 metres of skirting boards and a architrave set - he drove off without taking a signature. The skirting boards were of a very poor quality, very coarse and would require a lot of sanding which is unrealistic to do on 40 metres of length. We complained and we were ignored, eventually we had to submit a complaint via our credit card company. Please don’t buy from here.
Dear customer, many thanks for your review and very sorry to hear you have received such poor quality, if you can message us as you have left your review as anonymous we will do all we can to help with this situation. or call us on 0333 366 0249
Out standing service recommended 100% and the boards are in top quality and deliverd with no issues and super fast even when times like this are hard
Very good customer service staff and excellent communication. Said what week it will be delivered and delivered on time. Would definitely recommend
Quick delivery, and matches the old Victorian skirting board, will definitely use again
Delivery in time . Product good as mentioned. Also packed properly
Good product, delivered on time. Would order again and recommend.
We got the size we wanted, at a reasonable price, delivered to our door.
Best price l could fined, also great delivery service. I also had to contact the company about the order and they were very efficient and professional. Very happy. Thanks John Capstick (J.C.Designs)
Cutting Edge Skirting 5 star review on 12th March 2020
Hi John Thank you for your kind 5 star review. The Skirting looks fantastic!! Many thanks Cutting Edge
excellent products. Very friendly and helpful staff member. Easy to use website
Hi Thank you for your lovely review. Many thanks Cutting Edge
Excellent product and fast delivery, well packaged
Hi Thank you for your 5 star review. Many thanks Cutting Edge
Still waiting for samples which I ordered in February.
Hi Abdul We're sorry that you haven't received your samples yet. I have checked and they was sent out but unfortunately it looks like they have been lost in the post. If you still require them then please let us know. If not we are happy to refund you the £2.00 postage. Many thanks Cutting Edge
Good selection of skirtings. Good quality finish. Good delivery & well impressed with the way the order was packaged to avoid damage in transit. Highly recommended
Hi Michael. Thank you so much for lovely descriptive 5 star review. I will pass your review on to the packing team. Kind regards Cutting Edge
Cutting Edge Skirting is rated 4.57 based on 398 reviews