Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Cutting Edge Skirting
Krzysztof Opalczewski
"fast delivery and quality for the price I recommend"
Sheena Mayo
"A really good range of skirting. Easy to match up with the original"
Bindhu Kumar
"Great product and arrived on time . We looked everywhere for an extra wide Victoria style and found it on cutting edge."
"Arrived when promised and well packaged! Thank you."
"Skirting is excellent and the architraves are perfect. Material is packed brilliant and was delivered undamaged. Can not fault this product."
"Great service and great skirting!"
"Good product, good prices, prompt delivery."
"Excellent product and fast delivery as it was on my previous order, will be back, thanks"
"Price,delivery were both great. However undercoat paintwork was rough and needs a lot of sanding to achieve an acceptable finish"
"Very easy to order, and delivered to site in 4 days (2 days available for extra cost). Product looks great. Will use CE again."
"Delivery arrived when promised. Really well packed. Cant fault product as described"
"The sample arrived quickly and was well packaged. We have gone on to buy the skirting and really pleased with it now it's installed."
"Very happy with service and products I bought.Will definitely use them again in my future projects. Europence Home Renovations LTD"
"As always, well packaged and prompt delivery, also an excellent product good value for money."
"So far we just have a sample of skirting board. But it's the exact profile and type we wanted and when we order and receive a full length I will provide a fuller review. Suffice to say that the sample was received quickly and was well-packaged. I may provide a photo when the length is in place."
"Very good customer service, the lady has spotted my mistake and advise me what I should order instead so all the parts are matching together. I will use their services again 👌👌👌"
"Great service, delivery on time"
"Great price quick delivery."
"ordered long lengths of skirting board , described as primed , the surface was that rough I could not get a smooth finish even after an hour of preparation. fibres / dust has been sealed under the primer coat. tried to get a refund after sending various photos and emails total claim £66, now being messed around even further saying I have to pay for postage to send them back three 4.2 m long skirtings . Job was stopped , had to buy other skirtings at shorter lengths more cost. completely dis-satisfied, poor customer service , all round bad experience for a simple product. 0/ 10 cutting edge I will not be using you again."
"Lovely skirting, good quality Only half delivered but was sorted quickly by James and was delivered next day"
"Really good range of profiles and sensible prices. But I have ordered at three times the same profile for the same job and each time the profile has arrived slightly different. Unfortunately the difference is such that no batches can be used together. This is a problem if you are halfway through a room, or need that extra length to finish a job."
"Had architrave and skirting, architrave extremely rough, needs sanding down before it's painted."
"Great service, Great products - nice profiles on our skirting. Pleased that the delivery includes anwell protected product too. Thanks!"
Cutting Edge Skirting is rated 4.59 based on 317 reviews