Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Cutting Edge Skirting
Krzysztof Opalczewski
"fast delivery and quality for the price I recommend"
Sheena Mayo
"A really good range of skirting. Easy to match up with the original"
Bindhu Kumar
"Great product and arrived on time . We looked everywhere for an extra wide Victoria style and found it on cutting edge."
"Will definitely use again. All arrived safely and well packaged on the Designated day. Very pleased and will definitely be buying more as I work my way round each room on my house."
"The product is as stated on your website and good value for money,. But as for the DX delivery service, that's where your let down. It's absolutely atrocious, they didn't turn up on the day they stated or even the next day at time stated by them. Having to take two days off work the saving I made by buying it through you, I could of gone and bought it at my local store cheaper when I account for lost wages, in short. Good product, rubbish delivery...."
"Very easy to order, good range of profiles, quick turnaround. I would recommend to anyone. Rob Wilkes"
"Excellent as always No hesitation using this company Highly recommend"
"Great service from CE Skirting, website was easy to navigate and order what I needed. Delivery was fast and efficient with the skirting packaged securely. Skirting itself was exactly as expected. All round a faultless experience and I would recommend CE skirting."
"Just bought my skirting board it turned up on time and looked great.I needed another 5 pieces it was late at night and i had a bad day.I placed an order for another 5 lengths and paid 18 pounds delivery only to find out when i got it that it was wrong size.Ire ordered the right size and asked if they would take them back only to be told no they would not as it is specially cut to size.I think they sell 100s of these and could easily sell them again.Nowhere did i read none returnable.I accept it was my mistake but not very good aftercare if you cannot change. i dont think i would use them again .Ian"
"Great product, great prices, quick delivery & it's all English."
"Quick and friendly service at a good price . I always keen to try and use local companies"
"Great unusual products, makes the house feel a little more individualised. Good service, except delivery can be a little delayed."
"The staff at cutting edge skirting are really helpful, couldn’t deliver my order on the day they said so upgraded me to weekend delivery free of charge so I could get the job done"
"Fantastic service and quick delivery time. Cheapest place I found as well which is a bonus! Will definitely be using again"
"Excellent products, look fantastic, excellent customer service, quick delivery, very reasonably priced!"
"One length was split right along the top profile, had to mask with caulk, the other length was chipped, shipping?"
"This is a fantastic service from placing the order to the delivery driver. The communication has been 100%. From ordering to delivery on its way. The driver was very pleasent and pollite. Brilliant thank you Toni Hollis"
"It was the wrong skirting you sent!!!"
"This is the second time I've dealt with CE, they were superb both times, great service from start to finish."
"Great service, easy to use website. Very pleased"
"This was a most pleasant experience. Aaron served me and was absolutely brilliant, efficient, courteous and professional. My order was delivered by DX exactly as was promised. Nothing could have been any better - absolutely perfect."
"Always great service and product send a little more than ordered too which is always good"
"Received samples very quickly, nice products, just need to make my mind up now."
Cutting Edge Skirting is rated 4.62 based on 273 reviews