Celtic Sustainables Reviews

Read Celtic Sustainables Reviews

info@celticsustainables.co.uk

Unit 9, Parc Teifi, Cardigan

Tell us how Celtic Sustainables made you happy
very good range of sustainable/non toxic products, all good quality stuff. my only complaint is that you still haven't opened the shop, when all the other building supply places have. could you not have some public access to the warehouse at least? The limited pick up times mean that I can't buy materials from you on the way to jobs. thanks, george walter
Great stuff!
If you own a period property then you need Celtic Sustainables. They have all the hard to source things needed to do work to a high standard on an older property. I was looking for lime cement and found lime putty too. Both were delivered promptly to the minute when it said it would arrive. I will be ordering other products very soon.
Goods as specified and dispatched as promised. Waiting on the rain to test....
Celtic Sistainables sent a new motor for my Ecofan very quickly. It was good value and now my Ecofan is quiet again!
Great service delivery was prompt couldn’t ask for more highly recommended
Celtic Sustainables 5 star review on 14th October 2021 Celtic Sustainables 5 star review on 14th October 2021
Just doing a camper van conversion and We’re using the wool for the insulation. We ordered 2 rolls and it was delivered in a couple of days, just about to order more.
I ordered white paint, I got white paint.
Great service, prompt delivery and fantastic and easy to use product.
Quite happy to take my money, however no delivery after 10 days and not answering the phone. Clearly having problems and recommend avoiding using this business until they get things sorted. Don't like writing this review but the above appear to be the facts.
Brilliant customer service, would recommend to anyone
Prompt delivery. Item just as described on the website. Easy to order. Efficient service thank you.
Excellent fast service from Celtic Sustainables & Good quality product.. Recommend 👍🏻
Celtic Sustainables 5 star review on 10th October 2021
Very good products, but probably need to change delivery company. The delivery was first delayed and then the plastic bucket was broken.
Always good and delivery is fast. Advice is freely offered and they are responsive to emails.. 00000000000000000000000
I ordered some paint samples , the red one was no where near the colour on their website chart , very disapointed .would not order again
Good advice and Eco Products . Efficient service. Fair Prices.
I have been dealing with deposit and warehouses for a few months during my renovation. I only wish I could've ordered everything from Celtic. Truly fantastic customer service. Orders arrived as promised, within timeline and without excuses. Prices are much fairer than other sites, and best of all, it's a more sustainable option. Thank you for your wonderful service.
Great service and specialised products. Item could have been posted quicker.
quick delivery . good stuff to work with.
Celtic Sustainables is rated 4.89 based on 2,047 reviews