Celtic Sustainables Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Celtic Sustainables

info@celticsustainables.co.uk

Unit 9, Parc Teifi, Cardigan

Tell us how Celtic Sustainables made you happy

"Great variety of finishes to choose from, clear explanations to guide choice. Tins well packaged with fast delivery. Very pleased with the products bought."
"Quick delivery. The pigment was of good quality and made a nice rich colour when mixed with lime and sand to match brick repairs and mortar"
"One of the best companies I’ve ever dealt with"
"Great product easy to use and fast delivery, worth every penny"
"Very helpful, great products and speedy delivery. Will use again."
"Second time I've used them for a paint order. Same exceptionally speedy service. Brilliant"
"I have been waiting patiently for my order. Out of stock 😩"
"Celtic are saved as a bookmark on my comp because whenever I am after eco products that is the first place I look. Always helpful and efficient and I think I will be using them more and more in the future."
"Haven't tried the paint yet was impressed by speedy delivery. Hope the paint will work for my lime-rendered walls . . ."
"I have used this insulation for my tortoise sheds. Very easy to manage .time will tell if I made the right choice but I'm feeling very confident about it"
"Best price around for the product and exceptionally fast delivery!"
"Excellent service again, my go to place for the natural home"
"Very happy, love the paint, it doesn't smell two coats is perfect. Will have to wait and see how hard wearing it is, but so far loving it. Service is excellent, I realised I had orderd wrong colour, so sent an email and my mistake was sorted. Quick delivery. In short no complaints!"
"Weeks later the item has still not arrived. No delivery notice provided."
"What a lovely company. Firstly recycled plastic insulating material! But when there was a little mix up with the delivery, they phoned to check up and re-delivered our order. I would definitely recommend them and use them again."
"Excellent service and next day delivery"
"Very helpful"
"Easy to checkout as a guest and the delivery was well communicated and quick."
"Excellent service from both, the helpline and the delivery service. When calling CS with questions about the product, I was given good and clear advice plus the item was delivered on the requested date. Can't ask for more!"
"Order came when stated. The insulation is a nice material to work - far better than glass with no irritation. Two installation thoughts: we used a staple gun through a small gathering of the wool on both sides and it held well. On wider sections were we needed to make up width, we used staples through a heavy duty tape. The sound deadening is quite noticeable. Nice material"
Celtic Sustainables is rated 4.87 based on 980 reviews