Celtic Sustainables Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Celtic Sustainables

info@celticsustainables.co.uk

Unit 9, Parc Teifi, Cardigan

How would you rate Celtic Sustainables ?

"I have ordered Earthborn paint a couple of times from Celtic Sustainables and had a great service. Both times I received my order promptly - no waiting for paint to be ordered in (or not that noticeably delayed delivery) - and I found the prices to be comparable to other online stores."
"A great company that offers very good advice and suitability information about their products should it be required. I have no hesitation in recommending them to others and making further purchases myself."
"Insulation is definitely non-itch & easy to tear into lengths, but was disappointed that the bag it was put in for courier was plastic rather than paper, and so taped that it couldn't even be reused."
"Easy ordering, quick delivery as promised."
"Very helpful staff and excellent service."
"Professional and prompt! Prompt delivery, great product."
"A very good service, ordered Sunday and it was delivered on Tuesday and very competitive price, I would definitely recommend and use again."
"There was an error with my order that I contacted the customer services about. They were so friendly and got the problem fixed really quickly. My delivery came really fast as well, great service!"
"Speedy and efficient."
"Well packaged and super quick delivery. Great price on my Earthborn paint. Love it!"
"Great website,had all I was looking for at a great price,thanks for the opportunity"
"Excellent service"
"Well it’s sheepy & fleecy. We’ll have to wait until winter to see if it’s warmy!"
"Helpful advice on the phone followed by swift delivery of an excellent product - wonderful to cut and install insulation that doesn't create itchy fibres."
"Rapid delivery, good price!"
"Auro Paint. Price was good. Delivery very quick. Packaging environmentally friendly - cardboard with cardboard cushioning."
"Thermafleece is such a lovely product to work with. I don't think I will ever use rockwool again."
"Great products and service,quick delivery."
"Excellent product and service, items were dispatched quickly and arrived within two working days."
"Excellent service, quick and efficient. Haven't started to decorate yet but quality of the product looks good."
Celtic Sustainables is rated 4.88 based on 557 reviews