Celtic Sustainables Reviews

Read Celtic Sustainables Reviews

info@celticsustainables.co.uk

Unit 9, Parc Teifi, Cardigan

Tell us how Celtic Sustainables made you happy
They were very helpful..... Though their products are so expensive.
perfect for insulating our self build camper. Very fast delivery too. Thank you
Terrific delivery service, arrived 3 days after placing order. Very well packaged. Barrique rainbutts seem sturdy and look good. So much better than the standard green rainbutts.
Love this company and what they are trying to do.
I couldn’t be more delighted with the team at Celtic Sustainables. As helpful and open as it is possible to be, whilst at the same time providing the lowest cost none toxic paints around
Excellent! Speedy delivery! Thanks! 😃
Great price and service.
I was a little concerned my pump would be delayed due to Covid 19. I rang the office to chase my delivery date and was informed it was in queue to be despatched. I explained it was required to pump water up to a herd of cattle as they were dehydrated due to the warm weather. We received the pump the next day and the cows were vet happy. Excellent service and staff that care. Thank you!
Have used Celtic Sustainables a few times for supplies with our house renovation. Very happy with the service, fast delivery and prices. Most of all their range of sustainable eco products is first class. Highly recommended.
Excellent service!
All good great product used to insulate a campervan
Speedy and efficient.
I bought a light weight duvet at Blenheim Hose Trials and Oh My Days after years of not sleeping and the aftermath of chemotherapy being hot flushes and wakeful nights I have had the best three nights sleep ever after putting it on my bed can not recommend highly enough everyone should have a wool duvet!
Excellent service. Dealt with my questions with patience, gave good advice, and were helpful when things got a bit complicated with my order. Fantastic company.
Chinese Proverb[esque] Fill loft with sheep's wool House smell of sheep's bottom.
Celtic Sustainables is rated 4.89 based on 2,077 reviews