Celtic Sustainables Reviews

Read Celtic Sustainables Reviews

info@celticsustainables.co.uk

Unit 9, Parc Teifi, Cardigan

Tell us how Celtic Sustainables made you happy
Quite happy to take my money, however no delivery after 10 days and not answering the phone. Clearly having problems and recommend avoiding using this business until they get things sorted. Don't like writing this review but the above appear to be the facts.
Having bought a rainwater diverter via this companies website which in fairness the quality looks fine but dimensions stated as to which size downpipes this will fit are misleading as when I went to install on my 'regular size' downpipe being the same commonly fitted all over England it would not fit. What's even more frustrating having now emailed this company TWICE & telephoned no less than FOUR times each hearing a very apologetic receptionist sadly the 'person' I need to speak with to return this item has NEVER replied to my emails or telephone calls therefore I strongly recommend if buying one of these divertor products you purchase from a reputable firm NOT this one.
particullary this banner (Reviews) is anoying as it is covering text and does not go away after pressinf 'X'...
A system of ordering and then picking up from your site would have been preferable to sending the product all the way to Swansea and back again several days later .not very environmentally friendly
Richard, Your order was placed less than a week after a nationwide lockdown was initiated. Collections at the time were simply not viable or safe, given that we had massively reduced members of staff on-site coinciding with a massive increase in demand. The safety of the public and members of staff is always going to take priority in such situations. Scheduled collections were re-instated a few weeks after, once we felt it safe to do so.
We ordered 2 Noblesse water butts. The lid on the second one is damaged and the company have not replaced it despite me sending photos as requested
Deducted 5.00 from a refund without proir notification or explanation.
The product didn’t work as stated in the online video, I wouldn’t rush to buy again
I still haven't received my product
Great company selling great products
Dear Celtic/Auro Paints – you do know that some of your ingredients - terpene oils – cause carcinogenic microparticulate fumes which are drawn deep into the lungs? This is well documented & first researched by Univ of California Berkeley - just search “ terpenes ozone “ on the net. Terpenes are essential oils like turpentine, pine oil, orange oil, etc which sound harmless, but which react with low level ozone (all around us) generating cancer-causing smog fumes. They are included on the ingredients list of Auro Paints Germany & UK
Is this Ian West from Lakeland Paints? https://www.asa.org.uk/rulings/technical-specialities-ltd-a17-396612.html We discuss terms used to describe ingredients on our website (the blog post is linked from every page) https://www.celticsustainables.co.uk/blog/what-is-natural/ and disclose ingredients so that customers can make informed decisions.
Weeks later the item has still not arrived. No delivery notice provided.
I absolutely did not enjoy my shopping experience with this company. They are not pro-customer. Their policy expects the consumer to pay for damage in transit costs and also attempt to charge a fee for restocking their shelves. The staff were non-attentive and inefficient at processing a return I required. I received my money back off Visa.
They didn’t ! Paid £25 for express delivery , order still not delivered 3days later.
very sneaky selling in single rolls rather than complete bags like most other retailers.
Celtic Sustainables is rated 4.89 based on 2,077 reviews