Celtic Sustainables Reviews

Read Celtic Sustainables Reviews

info@celticsustainables.co.uk

Unit 9, Parc Teifi, Cardigan

Tell us how Celtic Sustainables made you happy
Great product but appalling communication and customer service. The person I dealt with was very nice however the information I wad given was completely wrong on multiple occasions. Ended up waiting in for days for a delivery that never came and then when I ordered again I was told my order was out of stock, would be about a week, and was assured they would let me know which day I needed to wait in on (delivery is to a house I don't yet live at and it's currently a building site). None of these things happened so ended up with the order thankfully being accepted and looked after by the roofers until I could get there. I spent just shy of £2000 and they couldn't be bothered to tell me when to expect my delivery despite promising to do so. l won't be ordering from them again.
Paid extra for next day delivery, received product 7 days after placing order! Also had to ring company and delivery service, twice.
Hi. Sorry to hear that after you phoned us you had difficultly with the courier service. We were told by the courier company that they tried to deliver next day but there was no response. As mentioned on the phone, we are very happy to give you a refund for the difference in the delivery costs. We need to speak to you to make the refund to your card. We will call you today.
Your goods-out excluded two parts of delivery of 6 packages. Signed for courier service delivered order in 3 parts over 3 days of what was actually a 2 part delivery. Phoning Celtic twice to chase delivery progress got fast efficient updates. Emailing Celtic to query underfloor installation got fast and clear responces.
I have been waiting patiently for my order. Out of stock 😩
No problem with speed of delivery - you just sent me the wrong thing. I have been in touch with Baavet direct and they will be putting it right, but this is the first time I have had any problems with ordering a Baavet product and it is a shame that someone got it wrong. What was delivered was a super king sized medium weight duvet, what I ordered was a single mattress topper!!
It took 3 goes before I got anywhere near where I wanted it to be and reckon it will take at least another 2 goes for it is completely clear. Video does not reflect that.
I ordered 3 rolls of cozy wool, product is OK and friendly to use but in reality is closer to 25mm than 50mm. Problem I found annoying is being charged £25 delivery so contacted the company when I needed more due to less coverage than expected, in short no real help so reverted to earthwool less eco friendly but more wallet friendly as I was informed that the products are cheaper online rather than speaking to them directly, strange!!!
The product was cozy wool & it was substandard. Filthy, really dusty . I was very unhappy . It came in plain plastic u liike Cody wool I have bought befor.n
Paint ordered was no where near the colour on the earthborn colour chart. We ordered 'Feather Pillow' which is a very light beige tone - but the paint delivered was in the very light blue/mauve part of the spectrum. Too late to change because the paint was on the wall before we returned home. A very expensive error !! Not the fault of celtic sustainable but a big black mark for earthhborn. We will probably stick to Farrow and Ball in the future because their colour charts are very accurate.
Celtic Sustainables is rated 4.89 based on 2,000 reviews