Celtic Sustainables Reviews

info@celticsustainables.co.uk

Unit 9, Parc Teifi, Cardigan

Tell us how Celtic Sustainables made you happy
Very good product Very bad delivery service 😞
Re: buying paint, beware if you haven't read their Terms of Trading, that ALL coloured paint, will not be returnable, even if unopened in original packaging. I could understand that for bespoke colours, but not a colour normally included in a paint line.
Reasonable service. Carriage expensive compared to others.
Price is good, delivery is fast and courteous. I think the £15 delivery charge is a bit steep though. I had to split the order across two paydays, meaning that for a total of 10 rolls I ended up paying £30 on delivery - almost as much as two extra rolls.
Everything fine as always, just this time it took a while to recie ordered items.
Great recycled insulation to use. Disappointed that direct from manufacturer, I got a full roll cut in two halfs instead of being able to buy a full roll, and found similar insulation but twice as thick and cheaper at B&Q £36 I paid £55 delivered.
Would of liked to of been notified of the delivery date , my delivery turned up unexpectedly , luckily I was in . In the future I would appreciate any notification, email, text, landline informing me of delivery. Thanks.
I have yet to try the pigments but I was a little disappointed with the packaging, they looked old and battered and the pigment had come out into the Jiffy bag ☹️
Excellent communication and reasonable delivery time. However the delivery costs were ridiculous. I was charged £10 delivery for two small tester pots and the postage sticker on the box indicated the cost to be £2.72! Equally, for the large pot, £12 delivery is extortionate. No doubt the company’s excuse will be because I live in the north of Scotland......
Happy with celtic sustainables, however courier service used was poor (Yodel). Vague tracking info, no notice of delivery time or day, driver refused to telephone or try neighbour for signature as instructed. In future i will check which courier service is used before purchasing.
I’ve not used it yet as the weather is not warm enough
The goods seem OK, but initially only 3 out of 4 rolls were delivered. This was rectified the next day. I think a delivery company that drops things without a signature is not one to use unless that is what the customer specified.
I wish I could give Five stars however I experienced poor customer service when wishing to arrange a return of a substandard product. The delivery and quality of the paint was exceptional though and as such it gets a three rating.
Purchased 2 water butt taps, both locked solid I have removed them and replaced them with taps that work. Will not make the same mistake again. On this basis my review is 0%
Products offered
We ordered an 800 litre water wall tank and they were very helpful over the phone and it was delivered promptly. I would ahev it given 5 stars, but they failed badly on the written instructions fro installation. It came with some brief pictorial guidance for how to install it, rather like ikea instructions. Trouble was it was more complex than that and warranted much more detailed instructions. I had trained and excellent plumbers and guttering people install it and they couldn't work it out with any confidence from the vague instructions. They had to call celtic sustianables for more detailed instructions over the phone and even then they couldn't get to work properly. I fiddled with the input hose afterwards and now it does work very well, but customers shouldn't have to guess how to fit these things. Come on Celtic Sustainables, dont let yourself down. Please create some decent instructions.
Price and time was excellent and well balanced.
Did the job fine
I chose 3 different blue colours and when viewing on the website they look 3 totally different shades. However on using them they are almost identical in colour.
Celtic Sustainables is rated 4.89 based on 2,018 reviews