Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Castle Hot Tubs
Read Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

Delfryn
Hayscastle

My go to place for all hot tub chemicals in the U.K. reasonable prices and usually very quick delivery.
Very good company to buy from good prices and great delivery service many thanks Robert Dundee Scotland
Quick despatch despite the time of year, current situation etc. Thank you, my hot tub is my little haven at the moment
Reference my review below I was contacted the next day by a very happy and polite gentleman apologising for the mix up and received my delivery the very next day. I can not comment as I have not received my delivery yet only put 1 star so I could comment once I receive my order I can then rate your service
Always a good service from this site and quick delivery.
Great service every time I order chemicals. Never had any problems and order on a regular basis. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Great service& value. Always a happy customer. Thanks
Good product, competitively priced with free delivery. Delivery time when ordering showed 2-3 days. Order arrived next day, excellent service, highly recommended.
Swift and reliable deliveries. Thanks.
Always helpful on the phone, excellent choice on the website. Twice I’ve had to return goods, I ordered by mistake. Have received refund immediately on receipt.
I like shopping with you guys as nothing is to much trouble, you go the extra Mike for us your customers , any your deals you offer in shopping direct are very welcome .
As always great value great service
excellent Service
Very professional and quick delivery
Very fast service will be using again
Fast and reliable service, pricing sensible . All good.
Quick delivery, all ok, will come back again, thanks
Used Castle Hot tubs a few times now.. found them to be extremely well priced for my hot tub chemicals. They deliver in remarkable time - often literally the next day. And this time they added a small free gift which we are looking forward to testing!! Thanks Castle Hot tubs!! 😊
I always get excellent service from Castle Hot Tubs, if I can’t find what I’m looking for, someone is ready to help at the other end of the phone. Delivery is extremely quick, even if I haven’t asked for next day! The advice the staff give is invaluable and there are also some very helpful articles on line.
I made an order and received a received a reply with dispatch confirmation the same day. The order arrived as stated I will be happy to buy from you again.
Castle Hot Tubs is rated 4.86 based on 894 reviews