Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Castle Hot Tubs
Read Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

Delfryn
Hayscastle

Unfortunately Paul did not ring back when I enquired if you had filters in stock,but later that day I looked on line and ordered the required filters on line,where your service was excellent and delivered within a couple of days Many thanks Geoff
Service excellent but duck won’t stay upright unless it’s got at least 4 tablets in it .
Arrived in good time and were as ordered
Efficient rapid response for items bought via the shop and the customer discount is appreciated
Very good service they arrived prompt on time thank you
Excellent as always
Happy with products and price.
Good and efficient
We were a bit disappointed with arrival time but fully understand problems with the situation at the moment when I asked my e mails were answered we have used your company for a long time and will continue to do so keep up the good work
Delivery was quick and product is very useful for emptying our hot tub as drain in above the level of the hot tub. Still have to use a few buckets to empty the lower levels. Thanks Castle hot tubs
Good service and price
Item arrived in good time but it is not the equivalent to a Bestway III cartridge as the hole at each end is slightly too small for our filter. However, if you just slit the hole to make it larger then you can adjust it to fit and it does the job well. I just feel this should be mentioned in the detail section on the Castle Hot Tubs website.
Order took 8 days to arrive from Pembrokeshire to Northamptonshire.
As described - easy to use In hot tube - quick efficient service
Have ordered from Castle Tubs a few times & have never had any issues. Despite the situation with Covid-19, my order arrived quite quickly. Will definitely use them again.
Hi thanks for your 5* review. We're glad to hear we are maintaining our high delivery standards even in these challenging times! We are grateful for you loyal custom and look forward to seeing you again. Regards, the Castle Hot Tubs team.
My interaction with Castle Hot Tubs took place during the current coronavirus lock-down, so it is really unfair to say anything negative. Product was replaced with alternative because of shortage - no problem. Delivery was slow - not their fault. Accidentally charged for postage - refund no problem. I'm sure they will be 5 star normally - perhaps that's what I should put now!!!
Hi Graham, many thanks for taking the time to give us a positive review and for your comments. Due to the current circumstances we have had to completely re-model our packing and distribution center and find new ways of working to maintain safety. Everyone has pulled together and it's gone really well - with the occasional hiccup! We are glad to hear we sorted everything out to your satisfaction and look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Regards, the Castle Hot Tubs team.
Reasonable prices for chemicals and test products delivered promptly. Will use again.
Hi Terence, many thanks for your review and comments. We are glad you found us competitively priced and efficient for delivery. Don't forget that you can save up to 10% by signing up as a customer and by ordering 5 or more different products at a time. We look forward to seeing you again. Regards, the Castle Hot Tubs team.
The item arrived in good time
Hi Carmelo, many thanks for your positive review, we really appreciate it! Kind Regards, the CHT team.
Very happy with service
Many Thanks for your positive review. We really appreciate it and glad we could help. We hope to see you again soon. Regards the Castle Hot Tubs team.
Delivered on time at a good price however the height of the outlet was shorter than my original pump and I had to carry out modifications. Perhaps a note of warning could be added.
Hi Michael, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you had a few issues with the pump, we are always here on hand to help and I have of course forwarded this to the warehouse manager so thank you for bringing this to our attention. I hope you have a fantastic Christmas! Kind Regards The Castle Hot Tubs team.
Hi Michael, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear you had some issues with the pump, please do contact us and we will of course help to rectify this for you. Kind Regards The Castle Hot Tubs Team.
Castle Hot Tubs is rated 4.87 based on 889 reviews