Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Castle Hot Tubs
Read Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

Delfryn
Hayscastle

I’m a fairly recent online customer. I have always had great help when phoning and website is easy to use, with lots of articles with really helpful advice. Even during the first lockdown, there was someone to advise and goods sent out remarkably swiftly. As a returning customer, I get a discount too. I won’t be buying from elsewhere.
You do a discount when having an account good shout if your buying a lot of chemicals saves you a couple of £££
Great service and prices.
Good selection and quick delivery
Excellent product, have bought many times. Great service, fast delivery, fabulous company to deal with.
Very good company and quick service fast delivery excellent service
Helpful with quick delivery.
After hours of searching these were the best prices.
Quality products, delivered quickly with always good advice
Good service and price.
I always use castle hot tubs for my chemical consumables. Always a good price and always a speedy delivery. I highly recommend them.
Love ordering from the company. Comes fast and very friendly over the phone when asked questions about this product.
Fast and efficient
I guess I shouldn’t give it five because I got the wrong order. However, the way this was dealt with was so good that I can’t not. You can rest assured with this company that even if something goes wrong it will be dealt with swiftly and professionally, I can’t ask for more than that. There are humans packing the products, which means sometimes errors occur! Thank you Paul for the chat we had to rectify it and thank you to the person who miss-packed the products as I wouldn’t have had a lovely chat with your boss otherwise. I will absolutely use you again in the future!!
Excellent simple to navigate website & very prompt delivery
Prompt delivery
First class product and service.
Unfortunately Paul did not ring back when I enquired if you had filters in stock,but later that day I looked on line and ordered the required filters on line,where your service was excellent and delivered within a couple of days Many thanks Geoff
Easy to order and delivered promptly
Service excellent but duck won’t stay upright unless it’s got at least 4 tablets in it .
Fantastic products and fast delivery
Castle Hot Tubs is rated 4.87 based on 889 reviews