Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Castle Hot Tubs
Read Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

Delfryn
Hayscastle

The administration and delivery were very good but the quality of the product is very disappointing. When unpacking the trellis many of the Aver leaves had come off the frame as they had not been attached very well. Poor quality manufacturing
Very expensive shipping costs!
Hi Very poor service [normally much better] Part of order missing Phoned told you would re send Still waiting a week later VERY POOR SERVICE
Very helpful via messenger however ordered pump to then be told it’s not in stock and on back order and should’ve been in stock on Friday the 21st yet haven’t had an update regarding delivery or shipment, have been provided a number and contact name but goes to voicemail.
Not the item advertised on website alternative ...cheaper item.probably sent!!
Order acknowledgment, order dispatched, then no communication, only time I realised my order wasn’t coming is when I got a refund from PayPal. Don’t bother there are plenty of other companies out there that do communicate
I did think your postage cost was excessive on your website as AppleScript to on eBay
Hi Jonathan, many thanks for taking the time to provide a review of our service. We are sorry to hear that you found our next day delivery costs to be expensive. We do offer a free delivery service - with a 3-5 day delivery lead time. We recommend this is selected at check-out for very small / low cost orders. We hope to see you again and thank you for your custom. Regards the Castle Hot Tubs team.
Very disappointed. Paid for next day and didn’t get it. I asked, and even gave the sizes of the filter and still got the wrong one. I always use them but I won’t be from now on. When I messaged to say this had happy I was ignored. Since found the correct one with free postage. I never write bad reviews but feel very disappointed with them.
I spoke to quite a few people at this company and ordered the Aqua Finesse System. After completing the instruction my water was not good after a week and after speaking to quite a few other people at the company spoke to their water specialist who's name I cannot remember. She was not helpful & made me feel quite stupid and kept talking over me.
Order placed on 5th November, not received now the 13th for a 2 day delivery