Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Castle Hot Tubs
Read Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

Delfryn
Hayscastle

Website was easy to use, found the part I required to repair my hot tub with ease and could buy with confidence as the description included the measurements to ensure it would fit. Item arrived in good time. The advice offered within the description of the part was also beneficial. Didn't need to contact the company as bought online and had no issues at all. Would definitely buy from this company again and have already recommended them to a friend.
Always the right Aquafinesse products in stock, at the right price, and swift delivery. Spot on for the last 5 years 👍
Always a great site to purchase my hot tub chemicals.
I came across these by accident and now I find they are more competitive than most especially if you register on their website! The delivery is excellent and I look on them as my number one spa supplier!
You do a discount when having an account good shout if your buying a lot of chemicals saves you a couple of £££
Great service and prices.
Good selection and quick delivery
Excellent product, have bought many times. Great service, fast delivery, fabulous company to deal with.
Very good company and quick service fast delivery excellent service
Helpful with quick delivery.
After hours of searching these were the best prices.
Quality products, delivered quickly with always good advice
Good service and price.
I always use castle hot tubs for my chemical consumables. Always a good price and always a speedy delivery. I highly recommend them.
Love ordering from the company. Comes fast and very friendly over the phone when asked questions about this product.
Fast and efficient
I guess I shouldn’t give it five because I got the wrong order. However, the way this was dealt with was so good that I can’t not. You can rest assured with this company that even if something goes wrong it will be dealt with swiftly and professionally, I can’t ask for more than that. There are humans packing the products, which means sometimes errors occur! Thank you Paul for the chat we had to rectify it and thank you to the person who miss-packed the products as I wouldn’t have had a lovely chat with your boss otherwise. I will absolutely use you again in the future!!
Excellent simple to navigate website & very prompt delivery
Prompt delivery
First class product and service.
Castle Hot Tubs is rated 4.86 based on 896 reviews