Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Castle Hot Tubs
Read Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

Delfryn
Hayscastle

I’m a fairly recent online customer. I have always had great help when phoning and website is easy to use, with lots of articles with really helpful advice. Even during the first lockdown, there was someone to advise and goods sent out remarkably swiftly. As a returning customer, I get a discount too. I won’t be buying from elsewhere.
Good products with member discount prices always fast and reliable shipping.
Always a prompt service & great products
Excellent company
Excellent service from purchase to post delivery.
Always had good service and technical advice. Have bought chemicals and hot tub parts from them
First class service as always
Thanks very much for your kind support and great feedback. We really appreciate it! Please do not hesitate to get back in touch if we can be of service to you again. Best Wishes Castle Hot Tubs.
We use AquaFinesse in our hop tub, and always buy from Castle Hot Tubs, as we find the to be a good reliable, trustworthy company. Will continue to purchase from them in the future.
Great service 👍🏻
Good service. I had a problem with the chemical balance with my hot tub. The lady I spoke to was very helpful. I've bought from Castle hot tubs many times before and have always been happy Delivery was fast
I’m still waiting for them
Ease of ordering, guaranteed delivery dates with express delivery an option. Goods retuned successfully with repayment simple, great company to deal with
Easy reliable dependable enough said!
Good and reliable company with a comprehensive website from the whole spa/hot tub down through spares, accessories and chemicals. Delivery is good and competitively priced.
A really good service
Staff member very pleasant and helpful to talk to. Advised place order on-line. 5% discount would be applied automatically. Order placed on-line. Excellent delivery time from date of purchase (within 2 days) Dissappointed to find 5% discount not applied. I have been a customer since 2012. Discount has always been applied when purchasing over the phone. I intend to remain a loyal customer but will only place future orders over the phone.
Very good, been using you for years, products very good, especially for sensitive skin.
Castle Hot Tubs 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Overall pleased with the recovery after only half of my order had been sent but after I highlighted the fact that had occurred the remainder was dispatched efficiently I was a bit taken aback by the high cost of sending the goods and was not happy that the GST hadn’t been taken off - as it was going to the Channel Islands where we don’t pay the GST — so I’m thinking you probably made extra profit on this one Overall tho I was fairly pleased
Very helpful and friendly on the phone. My item was well packed and arrived on time. Would highly recommend. Thank you
Excellent service and very competitively priced
delivery of chemicals was very quick and effecient
Castle Hot Tubs is rated 4.86 based on 951 reviews