Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Castle Hot Tubs
Read Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

Delfryn
Hayscastle

I’m a fairly recent online customer. I have always had great help when phoning and website is easy to use, with lots of articles with really helpful advice. Even during the first lockdown, there was someone to advise and goods sent out remarkably swiftly. As a returning customer, I get a discount too. I won’t be buying from elsewhere.
Easy to use website. Prompt service & items arrived safely in just a few day
Completely happy with process and product well done.
Very good company and would recommend them
Really easy to find what I was after. Straightforward ordering and prompt confirmation. I shall continue to shop here for sure
Great service and quick delivery. Thanks
Very quick delivery and goods exactly as ordered. They always have the parts i require
Very fast Delivery
Good speedy service at competitive prices.
First class service
Delivered very quickly. Efficient service as always.
My go to place for all hot tub chemicals in the U.K. reasonable prices and usually very quick delivery.
Very good company to buy from good prices and great delivery service many thanks Robert
Dundee Scotland
Quick despatch despite the time of year, current situation etc. Thank you, my hot tub is my little haven at the moment
Reference my review below I was contacted the next day by a very happy and polite gentleman apologising for the mix up and received my delivery the very next day.
I can not comment as I have not received my delivery yet only put 1 star so I could comment once I receive my order I can then rate your service
Always a good service from this site and quick delivery.
Great service every time I order chemicals. Never had any problems and order on a regular basis. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Great service& value. Always a happy customer. Thanks
Good product, competitively priced with free delivery. Delivery time when ordering showed 2-3 days. Order arrived next day, excellent service, highly recommended.
Swift and reliable deliveries. Thanks.
Always helpful on the phone, excellent choice on the website. Twice I’ve had to return goods, I ordered by mistake. Have received refund immediately on receipt.
Castle Hot Tubs is rated 4.87 based on 824 reviews