Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

Castle Hot Tubs 5 star review on 21st August 2019
Mr C
Castle Hot Tubs 5 star review on 18th May 2019
Alyson S
I’m a fairly recent online customer. I have always had great help when phoning and website is easy to use, with lots of articles with really helpful advice. Even during the first lockdown, there was someone to advise and goods sent out remarkably swiftly. As a returning customer, I get a discount too. I won’t be buying from elsewhere.
I have used Castle Hot Tubs for a while now, and wouldn't go anywhere else. They have great customer service and delivery is super quick. They offer a 5% discount on purchases if you set up an account. Highly recommend.
1st class service as always super quick delivery
Castle Hot Tubs 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
Always a quality service and 5% discount.
My first time buying from Castle Hot Tubs… very impressive service with excellent delivery speed and fair pricing.
Very helpful customer service. Looking forward to getting lower heating and chemical bills. Easy to lay onto pool and fold up when plunge pool in use. Well made and goid value for money. Thanks
Excellent quick delivery
Efficient service, chemicals delivered within two days.
I run swimming technique lessons for competitive swimmers and triathletes out of our 'endless pool' so it is important that our pool stays up and running. Castle Hot Tubs is quick and painless!
Good service and prices
fast service and good products
Very competitive price and delivered in three days. Excellent service
Always excellent service and so helpful when asking for advice. Discount always applied and dispatch virtually immediate.
I had a minor issue with my order that was dealt with very promptly and efficently. I'm very happy with the service I received.
Used this company several times, always reliable, speedy delivery. What’s not to like! Even when we had a small problem, it was quickly and easily sorted. Would highly recommend.
Great supplier of chemicals and filters for my hot tub. A problem with delivery was quickly sorted and a postage refund given. Great customer service.
I have used Castle Hot tubs for many years for Aqua finesse products. Sarah there Aqua finesse expert is an amazing support when I set up my tub with the Dead Sea experience. The Dead Sea salt experience is amazing product, the water leaves your skin feeling amazing. The combination of Aqua finesse and Dead Sea salt leaves my chemical balance perfect, I don’t have to adjust anything. I live in a hard water area I must also comment that I have had my hot tub running for 12 years. I have only every used Aqua finesse products, my heater recently failed, when the engineer replaced it there was no signs of lime scale in the stainless steel pipe work. Aqua finesse has looked after my hot tub pipe work so well.
Delivery prompt. Spot on service.
Excellent service, my Hot tub is up and running again 🙂
Very swift delivery of well packaged, reasonably priced pool chemicals. I've bought from Castle Hot Tubs before and will do again.
Website was easy to use, found the part I required to repair my hot tub with ease and could buy with confidence as the description included the measurements to ensure it would fit. Item arrived in good time. The advice offered within the description of the part was also beneficial. Didn't need to contact the company as bought online and had no issues at all. Would definitely buy from this company again and have already recommended them to a friend.
Castle Hot Tubs is rated 4.87 based on 915 reviews