Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Castle Hot Tubs
"Great service,great price, great products"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Good pricing fast delivery"
"Good service fast delivery price very good"
"I highly recommend this company. I have ordered from them on quite a few occasions and the delivery has been v prompt and efficient. Also their Customer Service department is polite and helpful."
"Good service with everything arriving very quickly"
"Smooth ordering and quick delivery - will certainly order from Castle Hot tubs again"
"1st class service. Thank you."
"Great product choice......simple ordering ........fast delivery........great result.....thank you"
"Quick delivery, everything you'd expect from great company. Thanks again."
"Very reliable, trustworthy company. Orders are dispatched quickly and well packaged. Items are fairly priced. I always use Castle Hot Tubs for my spa needs, wouldn’t think of going anywhere else."
"received a message saying product out of stock, but was then shocked when they express delivered to me, before the date that it was expected in the first place. will be using again and telling people to use"
"Amazing as always - I always get my products here as its very reasonable & quick delivery SO VERY RECOMMENDED"
"Great service"
"Great for swim spa products,reliable on every single order over the last 6 years."
"Great product and service! Free P&P! Very reliable. Used them for years Thanks 👍🏼"
"Great service and prompt delivery as usual. Thank you."
"Great service. Very quick delivery and competitively priced."
"Excellent service. Excellent products. Our only point of purchase for our hot tub. Have tried other brands and firms - nowhere close. Strongly recommend."
"Great customer care from Toni and Rhiannon when helping to determine correct filter for my hot tub. Very good communication skills and determination to help me as a new customer. Now know that nothing is too much trouble for them. Many thanks."
"Great company . Easy to deal with ."
Castle Hot Tubs is rated 4.94 based on 71 reviews