Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Castle Hot Tubs
Read Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

Delfryn
Hayscastle

I’m a fairly recent online customer. I have always had great help when phoning and website is easy to use, with lots of articles with really helpful advice. Even during the first lockdown, there was someone to advise and goods sent out remarkably swiftly. As a returning customer, I get a discount too. I won’t be buying from elsewhere.
Fantastic products and fast delivery
Good value and delivery prompt. Always shop here for my hot tub chemicals.
Reliable and fast service as usual.
We have used Castle Hot tubs for a number of years , and always found them very helpful and knowledgeable.
TheNuddyBuddies, only way a hot tub should be used .
Arrived in good time and were as ordered
Very pleased with product bought. Would recommend Castle Hot Tubs to others.
I have ordered many times from Castle hot tubs every order has been fantastic great value.

Customer service when things aren't quite right are second to none would highly recommend them.
They have everything you need for your tub. Prices and choice really good. Delivery very quick.
Great value and speedy delivery!
Great communication and service, I have been using castle Hot Tubs for a number of years and find there service second to no other, amazing company !
I use Castle Hot Tubs all the time after finding them on eBay. Great service and prices. I'd recommend them to anyone.
A proffessional quick service that I have no complaints about. Will definately be using again.
As before service is prompt and products are as described All in all first class service Would recommended
Easy to order and fast dispatch and delivery, but no contact from emails returning an item.
Was introduced by a friend as a competitive, efficient and friendly company for all things Hot Tub, I will not be using anybody else in the future, great company
I have used Castle Hot Tubs for a few years & would rate them highly. Anything ordered is despatched quickly and the staff are always helpful if you ring them.
Really prompt delivery thanks
Fabulous supplier, order arrived quickly and in good condition. Would use again.
Very pleased with item. Excellent service. Will use again.
An excellent company to deal with
Castle Hot Tubs is rated 4.87 based on 870 reviews