Castlegate Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Castlegate Lights
Read Castlegate Lights Reviews
The rise and fall light I bought was fine but the fixing hook, which, incidentally, was not inside the internal packing, but loose in the box was unsuitable. The fixing was a flat strip of metal with a small hook cut into it. This hook was very short and when the strip was screwed to the ceiling and the rise and fall mechanism hung from it, it was impossible to screw the white lamp holder cover to the mechanism. This was because the hook was so short, the screw threads could not engage. I was forced to buy a suitable hook before I was able to properly hang the lamp.
Its 11th August, you've sent me 4 x e-mails....I still don't have my goods, yet the money left my account on 30.07.13 - and you want me to write a review?? You have even sent 2 x e-mails as for this review....are you serious. Not happy! And btw where's my order???
Delivery and contact first class. The fitting itself was excellent, pity that with the bulbs supplied one was faulty and gave off a dull yellow glow. Quality control please note.
The lights have not yet arrived. So your request for a review is somewhat premature!!!!
Have not yet received product so what's to review?
The light was lovely, as advertised and nice. However, there was no G9 bulb in the box, although it said it was supplied. Put the light but have not been able to use it. Never mind not the end of the world.
A decent website and good service but the picture of the lights showed they were switched but the narrative said they were not. The fact that they were not switched meant they were not fit for my purpose so the order had to be returned - which cost me.
Difficult to write a review as haven't received the goods yet - can only say couldn't place the order on line but very helpful lady on end of the phone when I phoned the order through...... Watch this space
Castlegate Lights is rated 2.96 based on 28 reviews