Castlegate Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Castlegate Lights
Read Castlegate Lights Reviews
Castlegate Lights provided a good service, delivering the lamps well packaged and on time. I am not particularly pleased with the lights themselves. The one I have assembled will not stand exactly vertically. I am not bothering with the second and will get rid of both of them, hopefully via the local newspaper.
Not as good as other suppliers we have used . Poor salesmanship with a non can do attitude
Delivery and contact first class. The fitting itself was excellent, pity that with the bulbs supplied one was faulty and gave off a dull yellow glow. Quality control please note.
The lights have not yet arrived. So your request for a review is somewhat premature!!!!
A decent website and good service but the picture of the lights showed they were switched but the narrative said they were not. The fact that they were not switched meant they were not fit for my purpose so the order had to be returned - which cost me.
Difficult to write a review as haven't received the goods yet - can only say couldn't place the order on line but very helpful lady on end of the phone when I phoned the order through...... Watch this space
Castlegate Lights is rated 2.96 based on 28 reviews