Castlegate Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Castlegate Lights
Read Castlegate Lights Reviews
I ordered an outdoor light from Castlegate Lights. After around 9 months. It stopped working. Seen as it was under 12 months, I contacted CastleGate Lights and at first, they seemed to be helpful, however this soon changed when they demanded I must pay for the courier to send the light back despite The Consumer Rights Act 2015 stating I should not lose out financially as a result of Castlegate's breach of contract and accordingly all costs of returning the item should be met by Castlegate Lights. I tried to educate Castlegate Lights about this but unfortunately I was speaking to Colin Boal who was extremely aggressive and disrespectful towards me. I was surprised later on when I found out this man was the director of this business, I couldn't believe how rudely I was spoken to by a director who should surely know the basic trading principles of the country he operates in. I was so disappointed that I had to fork out and pay an unnecessary cost in order to merely have the working product. My advice to anyone looking to purchase from Mr Colin Boal at Castlegate Lights is to stay well away and find alternative merchants. Here are some good online lighting outlets that actually abide by the consumer rights act: https://www.lights2go.co.uk/ or https://www.wayfair.co.uk/lighting/cat/lighting-c234985.html
When i placed my order, i gave my prefered delivery address. I then received an email from the carrier(DPD) that my parcel could not be delivered due to no-one to sign for it. I found that it had been delivered to the wrong address. After giving DPD another address, and later collecting the parcel with my name on it, i found that it contained (with advice note) goods purchased by some-one else. After an email to Castlegate, my correct goods were finally delivered to my primary address,and agreed goodwill compo. I am NOT surprised that, to this date, i have received nothing. Not a good shopping experience at all.
Horrific customer service, wrong order delivered......I was blamed for now having someone else's order in my house and sworn at on the phone!! BEWARE, do not use this cowboy company!!
Took forever to get a refund Would not touch with bargepole in future. hm
Its 11th August, you've sent me 4 x e-mails....I still don't have my goods, yet the money left my account on 30.07.13 - and you want me to write a review?? You have even sent 2 x e-mails as for this review....are you serious. Not happy! And btw where's my order???
Have not yet received product so what's to review?
Castlegate Lights is rated 2.96 based on 28 reviews