Castlegate Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Castlegate Lights
Read Castlegate Lights Reviews
Received the lamp base and shade I had been searching several months for on their website. Ordering was easy, lamp and shades delivered to me in Ireland in under 10 days and arrived in perfect condition. Lamp is more impressive than I anticipated. Very pleased with the entire process. Would rec to friends.
My second (and not my last) time of ordering with Castlegate. Lovely lights on both occasions, and superb customer service - really helpful and incredibly prompt. I honestly cannot fault this company - and their prices are good too. I was so impressed with their service I even commented on it to them!
excellent service
I ordered 2 really large chandeliers. They were delivered on time, exactly as specified. I was missing one of 33 lamp shades. They happily sent the other one to me within 3 days. I found them really helpful and would definitely order from them again.
Customer service especially Elaine, went to some trouble tracking down a replacement part for me. Couldn't have asked for better more friendly and efficient service.
Excellent service, well packed for transit, good coms, would highly recommend.
Exactly what we wanted. Quality excellent and good value for money
Excellent service and a nice looking light.
Lovely!