Cartridge People Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Cartridge People

Tell us how Cartridge People made you happy

customer service
M S
"Excellent service and great quality inks ..thank you .."
Hawkins
"Cartridge People offer an excellent service with a quality product, first rate telephone customer service and free next day delivery. What's not to like."
FLORENCE A
"The customer service was excellent. I am quite inept at understanding my printer and made errors in ordering cartridges. The help (and tolerance) I received was excellent and I highly recommend. Thank you."
"Great service, extremely competitive prices, and so far so good as far as quality goes."
"Always have the goods in stock and the delivery service is great to."
"Waited over a week for my delivery. speed up postage and you might get better ratings."
"Great product, brilliant price and excellent service"
"very efficient and the price is right"
"I cannot get excited about ink cartridges but these fulfill my needs. My cartridges tend to dry out and evaporate over a few months but the genuine cartridges did that as well so there is no point as far as I can see in buying the far more expensive genuine cartridge. The quality of print is as good as I need and photographs look fine so why spend more. I cannot comment on pages produced as my usage as stated is low and cartridge replacement tends to be from evaporation."
"Very easy to order, good price and quick delivery - unbeatable !"
"Very quick service at a good price."
"Excellent product and value. quick delivery and service Will definitely buy here again"
"Good value for money very quick delivery good after sales service"
"Quick service. Everything as ordered"
"Cartridge people is very reliable. The delivery is prompt and the prices are very competitive"
"Excellent service, reasonable prices"
"Fully satisfied."
"Prompt delivery, to my eye results look the same as brand ink, I do not print many photos and those I do may not exactly match the preview image for shades of colour, but are ok for me and who knows branded ink may not look any better"
"I shopped around to find my printer ink that I needed for my printer and there were the best deal I could find"
"Very good company to deal with. Ordering is easy. delivery is very quick and secure. I can certainly recommend cartridge people"
"As always prompt and safely delivered."
"Excellent prompt service - good price."
"In the complicated world of printers and cartridges, you can be sure you will get the correct cartridges delivered promptly at a good price."
Cartridge People is rated 4.62 based on 26,367 reviews