Cartridge People Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Cartridge People

How would you rate Cartridge People?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Taylor
"Since fitting cartridges my printer kept saying not recognised. After taking out and putting about 4 times got them to work but black print is not brilliant and cartridge now shows 1/3 already used!"
Kearney
"Speedy delivery, good value but the prices are variable on some offers ! can be confusing at times."
"Excellent value, MUST remember to polish electrical contacts, may not work otherwise."
"I recently had problem with a colour cartridge - this I reported by telephone - with no hesitation, it was confirmed that another one had been ordered & I would receive next few days - excellent service as always"
Posted 49 minutes ago
"Fast delivery, good product"
Posted 1 hour ago
"My telephone enquiry was very politely answered and order taken efficiently. The order was received 3 days after that, which I considered a very good service. I have not needed to fit them into my printer yet so cannot comment on the quality"
"Service is always very fast. Usually have exactly what I need."
"Large capacity cartridges, considerably cheaper than branded product. Straightforward replacement and work excellently."
"I ORDERED MY CARTRIDGES FOR MY PRINTER AND THEY WERE DELIVERED WITHIN THREE DAYS AND THE PRICE WAS VERY GOOD"
"I have traded with them for 4 years and always had quick efficient delivery."
"Good service as usual but prices are creeping up a bit steeply."
"The delivery was as expected unfortunately the cartridges described as compatible for my printer did not work."
"Good price on cartridges ordered and delivered within 48 hours, as promised."
I am sorry to see that you are having problems with the cartridges.

We offer full support and would like to assist you.

A member of our team will be in touch.

Remember we guarantee all of our products with our 100% no quibble guarantee. Therefore if you are not completely satisfied we are happy to replace or refund you.
"Prices are very good and delivery is prompt"
"Speedy efficient service"
"Suppplied what I asked for"
"I was very pleased with the ink cartridges and I have already installed two which work perfectly. I have yet to install the others but I trust there won't be any problem because the ones I've installed are working perfectly. Ordering was easy and delivery was exactly as stated. I was very apprehensive to purchase these cartridges but they are compatible with Canon and I am delighted with them especially the cost. The reviews I read were very good which encouraged me to use Cartridge People. I am therefore adding my review to the list as I'm delighted to have found Cartridge People. Thank you, please don't go anywhere as I will tell all my friends where to get their cartridges."
"Great customer service & the compatible inks print really well & are excellent value. I would not use any other company for my inks."
"Smooth transaction and quick delivery thank you."
"Good service and quick delivery."
"I ordered two 301XL Cartridges for my HP Envy4500. The first gave me aprox 40 A4 pages and then just stopped printing with no warning of low ink. I exchanged it for the second and again very few pages (I didn't count). I am not sure how much of the problem is to do with my printer and how much with cartridges. In the past I have experienced problems with printer not recognizing the cartridge and was given great customer service with a speedy replacement. The above occurred on a Saturday evening when it was necessary for me to have documents ready for the following morning so I did not contact customer support. Price is great and I will try again but ensure I have other brand spare available."
Thank you for your review.

Customer feedback is very important to us.

I see we have not had any correspondence regarding the problems you have experienced.

We offer full customer support and would like to assist you.

A member of staff will be in touch shortly to assist you.
"Price was very competitive. Delivery prompt and quality excellent"
Cartridge People is rated 4.61 based on 19,786 reviews