Cartridge People Reviews

Very Easy
Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Cartridge People made you happy
User friendly website, easy ordering, superfast delivery. Great price for a compatible product. XL cartridge will make my ink go further. Love how they put a pre paid envelope in to return and reuse my spent cartridges. And I needed a new pen, thanks for that. Sent an email of thanks for the quick service and had a reply off Lizzie within and hour, so I would imagine that any returns or refunds would be dealt with promptly.
Posted 49 minutes ago
Brilliant service and price, ordered one day delivered the next. Will certainly use you again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Top seller.
Hi, unfortunately the cartridges do not seem to work with my printer. The printer is a Canon TS 5151. This seemed to happen when I updated the software on the printer. I’m going to get a young person to look at it I.e. my son. Regards, Mike
User friendly web site. Works well. The ink is fine as an alternative to the official ink.
Very efficient
Great prices plus excellent service - highly recommended!
The cartridge ordered was the cheapest I could purchase, and it arrived on the due date
Thank you for the prompt service & delivery of my order. I was able to proceed with my backlog of work immediately on receipt of my cartridge which worked!!
Excellent company very speedy delivery efficient staff
I bought a mousepad online a few weeks ago. It was a really good choice and great value for money. The delivery was fast and I'm really happy about my mousepad. Thanks a lot.
Competitive pricing, easy ordering and very rapid (free!) delivery!
First time we'd bought from them - excellent service.
Very good - first time I have used your firm. Will do so again later in the year. Please, though, do not keep sending me e-mails. Thanks.
First class quick service.
Good selection of products, great prices and quality. The ink packs have better colours and last longer than original. Even buying the XL packs they are still much cheaper than original. Quick delivery aswell.
Always great service. Ordered items are always quick to arrive and also always what is needed. Great stuff. We go to them whenever we need batteries or ink cartridges and if we need other things would always have a look to see if they sell it. Good company and I don't usually, ever, give top marks on this type of survey.
Have not yet installed the Cartridge People T1811 cartridge but very impressed with the delivery service. Also, the price vs the Epson version is excellent.
Ordered my new cartridge speedy service but didn't work. Quickly sent a replacement and still had a few issues but all rectified with the great help from Leeane and Neil! Customer service was outstanding! Email communication and telephone call from them to help me ( our telephone line failed due to fault) and they kept trying to get hold of us to rectify the problem. You don't get that service very often! SUPERB!
Very efficient company with good service.
Cartridge People is rated 4.69 based on 49,995 reviews