Cartridge People Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Cartridge People
customer service

How would you rate Cartridge People ?

Verified Buyer
"The customer service was excellent. I am quite inept at understanding my printer and made errors in ordering cartridges. The help (and tolerance) I received was excellent and I highly recommend. Thank you."
Verified Buyer
"the cartridges were at a good price and as described"
Verified Buyer
"Doesn't get much better than this!"
"Great service and quick delivery ."
"Ideal do occasional use and school projects."
"Very good quality, easy to install into printer"
"Very impressed with the customer service when I had a problem with a faulty cartridge ( which I had had for quite a while)."
"excellent service as usual"
"I am sorry that the the compatable colour cartridge which was substituted on by the order by my agreement has only last a short time contrary to your advice by phone to change to that product"
"Having ordered the incorrect Cartridges, the people at Cartridge People dealt the replacement order in a most curtious and efficient way."
"I have been a customer for some time and have always found the products good and the service swift and efficient"
"good service contacted on the phone the man was very good and i talked with him about the cartridge not fitting not had a problem before not kept waiting for the phone to be answerd very good thank you."
"Fast and efficient service Thank you"
"Great service thank you"
"Prompt response"
"We had ordered a 'compatible' imaging unit which turned out not to work. We returned it, Cartridge People gave us a full refund and we have now ordered and paid for the 'genuine' Samsung imaging unit which works perfectly."
"I found your website very easy to negotiate and my ink cartridges arrived just a couple of days later. Exactly what I wanted."
"brilliant product, excellent price, fast delivery. Doesn't get any better."
"Website is easy to follow and kept informed of dispatch information, cartridges arrived on time, a good company to order from."
"straight forward to order arrived within the time scale. i will use cartridge people in the future"
"First time purchaser with this company and very impressed. Will use again. Very good and fast service. I ordered on the Friday and received goods on the Tuesday using their ordinary standard delivery."
"thanks very satisfied."
"I run two Epson Printers - both different, need regular replacement inks at the right price. Cartridge People provide a very quick delivery at a very competitive price. The quality of their Ink I cannot see a difference between these and the original - just the difference in price If the price stays right I'll keep coming back. Oh it also fits through the letter box no waiting in for delivery."
Cartridge People is rated 4.62 based on 23,343 reviews