Cartridge People Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Cartridge People

How would you rate Cartridge People?

John B
"Doesn't get much better than this!"
Taylor
"Since fitting cartridges my printer kept saying not recognised. After taking out and putting about 4 times got them to work but black print is not brilliant and cartridge now shows 1/3 already used!"
"Speedy delivery, good value but the prices are variable on some offers ! can be confusing at times."
"Cartridge People were great and the product should have been delivered in 3 days. However, the post office did not leave a note when they could not deliver it and it was 9 days until I fetched it from the post office."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I haven't used any of the cartridges yet but they were easy to buy and came very quick."
"Very helpful"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Was easy to order, arrived proptly excellent service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"quality product, great price, prompt delivery, no fuss"
Posted 1 hour ago
"First class service. Thank you!"
"Good price and service"
"Helpful staff when ordering (I called as I had a query). Delivered swiftly with minimum packaging"
"My order was delivered promptly. The cartridges work well on my printer, I was a bit concerned about using compatible cartridges but I needn't have worried, they are fine. I shall continue to purchase from you as and when, will also recommend you to friends and family."
"It6s not your service that's a problem but the goods themselves.cartridges clearly purchased as marked, original and genuine are clearly counterfeit as displayed in my printers window.when installed.My printer is an HP 3050A and the default settings are disturbed after 1st use of these cartridges. purchased from other dealers are no problem.so I will not buy any more from you"
"I searched for my cartridge on the Web and Cartridge People came in with the best price. Purchasing the cartridge was quick and easy. I ordered at 08:30 on the Tuesday and my cartridge was delivered (free of delivery charge) before 11:00 on the Wednesday. That's what I call good service. I would use them again!"
"Good price and speedy delivery 😀"
"toner worked very well"
"printing ink arrived very quickly"
"the telephone contact was very good and helpful"
"I recently bought compatible cartridges that were not accepted by the printer, this has not happened before. I contacted customer services who advised on possible solutions. The problem continued, further contact with customer services resulted in a full refund. Cartridge People are true their word regarding guarantee. I have only ever bought from this company and will continue to do so, well recommended."
"It was easy to order. The cartridges arrived on the day they were supposed to. Installation of cartridge was also straight forward. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. The cartridges are working as good as the original but less expensive. Overall I am very happy to use Cartridge People again for my next purchase."
"After going through your 'joke of a review' with your happy "You're Awesome!" entry to your monthly draw I have decided to take my complaint further."
I am sorry that you are experiencing problems.

We offer full support and a 100% guarantee on all of our products.

A member of the team has contacted you via email to assist you.
"Great product at great prices!! Very good service, will definitely be using again! Thank you"
"Good price and fast delivery"
Cartridge People is rated 4.61 based on 21,069 reviews