Cartridge People Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Cartridge People
customer service

How would you rate Cartridge People?

Verified Buyer
"Cartridge People offer an excellent service with a quality product, first rate telephone customer service and free next day delivery. What's not to like."
Verified Buyer
"The customer service was excellent. I am quite inept at understanding my printer and made errors in ordering cartridges. The help (and tolerance) I received was excellent and I highly recommend. Thank you."
Verified Buyer
"the cartridges were at a good price and as described"
"Hi, have been using Cartridge people for ink for quite a long time very good, the only thing that I have issue with is that when I buy a set it always has a black, now have so many blacks, would prefer an extra cyan or magenta instead would that be possible?"
Posted 24 minutes ago
"Easy to order. Quick delivery. Good price. Have recommended Cartridge People to family and friends."
Posted 29 minutes ago
"Service is excellent but quality of "compatible" cartridges can be questionable. I will use Cartridge People but stick to branded inks."
Posted 33 minutes ago
"Quick and no nonsense service."
Posted 52 minutes ago
"Don't even look at anybody else's site. Never let me down.good quality ink ,good service/delivery and good price no brained !!"
Posted 55 minutes ago
"Very competitive price and excellent delivery service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I have been using Cartridge People for several years and their service is always first class. On one occasion I had a minor problem with an item and this was resolved very quickly and to my total satisfaction. Service like this earns a lot of Brownie points!!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Good selection and service."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Good quality compatible cartridges, fast supply."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great service as always."
"Quick delivery good quality."
"Great service"
"The price was much cheaper than.anywhere else i'd seen.and the orfer arrived by next day Excellent servoce"
"Immediate message on HP printer saying wrong cartridge. So far has failed to print anything except the alignment pages. Rubbish unless it works. What can I do?"
Good Morning,

I am sorry to read that you are experiencing problems.

We offer full customer support and would like to assist you.

A member of our team will be in touch Shortly.

Kindest Regards

Cartridge People
"The cartridges arrived very quickly after I ordered them and I am satisfied with what I ordered."
"An excellent product and price and prompt delivery, thank you."
"compatible cartridge H-302XL BK. not accepted by my HP 3630 printer cartridge was leaking on receipt. would not recommend picture expert cartridges."
Dear Alan,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to read that you are experiencing problems with the cartridges purchased from ourselves.

We offer full customer support and would like to assist you.

A member of our team will be in touch Shortly.

Kindest Regards

Becky
"Very pleased withe the product."
"excellent service, quick delivery and a very fair price. Will certainly use again."
"Super quick delivery Had contacted customer services and great service given"
Cartridge People is rated 4.62 based on 24,924 reviews