Cartridge People Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Very Easy
refunds process
Amour
"I knew what I wanted. Ordered and delivered very quickly."
Martin C
"Just the best"
"Total satisfaction. re price/delivery/quality of goods, have recommended Cartridge people to my daughter Stacy Buckenham who lives in Wales, as she has just purchased a new printer, I suggested Cartridge People best to date for refills"
"20-05-2019 received last week two packs of Glossy Photo Paper which i did not want.what would you like me to do with them??. My order was for ink cartridges for my Brothers Printer MFC--J5335 DW series. O.K. S.Beck"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very speedy delivery, have used Cartridge People before with no problems with cartridges to date. Good prices compared with originals and other compatibles."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I honestly cannot fault the service. The first person that i spoke to on the phone was really helpful and very efficient. The cartridges were ready for me to collect on time and they have saved me a fortune. The a pack of cartridges i bought for my printer was almost £80 cheaper than PC World. Thank you Cartridge People x"
"I've always received excellent service, particularly impressed with the speed of delivery of orders."
"Fine ! Easy to order , came quickly , always choose this company now ."
"Very pleased"
"Ordered cartridges for my wife's Brother printer and these duly arrived as promised. On opening they looked very different to the ones fitted. I rang and asked what should I do and was promised areply soones. That day the support people assured me the cartridges were dewsigned to fit. I fitted these today and they worked fine."
"Excellent company to deal with,very reasonable priced products"
"Excellent value package. Quickly received."
"Excellent service as usual"
"I have been buying my ink cartridges through Cartridge People for many years and have always found them good value, helpful and prompt. I have also recommended them to several friends both in person and on line, all of whom have thanked me for the introduction. I will continue to buy from these people."
"Cartridges are good, but sometimes have one cartridge which gives patchy printing"
Dear Nicholas,
Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry to hear that you sometimes have quality print issues with the cartridges supplied by us.
I've sent some advice for you to try by email when you have this issue.
Please keep in touch with us if this does not work.
Best Wishes, Stephen, Customer Support
"Always prompt service with no problems."
"Very good on time delivery great product will use again"
"Everything great & quick delivery"
"Easy to use web site, and ordering straightforward. Fair price and items delivered promptly. Job done !"
"Perfect service. As described these cartridges are just as good as Epson at a fraction of the cost."
"Excellent Company. Great service and product. Would not buy from anyone else."
"Ordering system straightforward with clear options. Good value and prompt service"
"very good service top job"
Cartridge People is rated 4.63 based on 30,128 reviews