Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
None of the stains were removed. I was kind of hoping for a miracle with three kids and a dog, but didn't expect the carpet to look the same after cleaning.
The technician stood me up for my appointment and didn't return my calls. When he finally called back, and set up another appointment, the job was done well and the price was reasonable. Customer service and response was poor. 2 stars.
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please call us directly so we're able to investigate this and make things right?
Regards,

Carpet Bright UK
Carpet was not sticky, and it dried very fast. The cleaner removed a big stain in my bedroom but on the rest of the carpet it was very inconsistent. Overall I would rate the job as 2 star.
Poor communication and customer service. It took 3 calls and nearly 2 weeks to check status of our rugs because the coordinator was busy and didn't return calls. No one called when they were ready for delivery.
Technicians did not show up at scheduled time at all. No communication received from either head office or technicians for possible delays in providing the service.
Cancelled my appointment at the last minute and gave a poor excuse!
Great job, great service…but arrived an hour late. His lateness made me miss my doctors appointment.
The cleaner broke our bedside table but did offer to replace it. I felt the overall job was rushed which lead to this breakage.
This company came out twice. The first time they came to clean the carpet and the smell was still there. The second time he sprayed some enzymes on the carpet to kill the smell but the floor was still stained, worse than before. The technician also emptied his container in my bathtub with my kids toys in there. I notified him the company of how unsatisfied I was with the services as well as the technician lack of decency and he simply stated he will notify the manager. I will never use this company again!
The price i've been quoted was astronomical to clean a tiny bathroom and hallway. Far too expensive.
Hello Neville, thank you for your feedback albeit negative. Like most companies, we charge a minimum call-out fee for smaller jobs. If you would like more clarity on our fee's, please feel free to contact us.
2 appointments = 2 no shows. Not even a phone call.
Hello Adam, we're sorry to hear you've had a bad experience but this was not with our company. We believe you've got our company confused with another business. If you would like to discuss this further, please call 020 3011 5590.
This review is not hostile. The business side of the experience is fine - the people were nice, scheduling easy, email confirmations, follow-up, call prior to arriving. But, nothing cleaned up the way we hoped. It is almost like they just sprayed water in and sucked it out. Would not use again.
Agreed to a quote based on 3 bedrooms, staircase and 2 landings. I told them it was a town house. On day of cleaning 26/4/19, was told they want more money as it’s 2 staircases and they insisted I didn’t tell them about the 2nd landing. They said we listen to your recorded call but never want to play it back “due to data protection!!” So you have to accept what they say even if you are sure it wasn’t true. Had to pay nearly £100 more which was totally sham. Only 2 stars as the guy Andy who did the job was nice although he took much less time in cleaning than what I was expecting. Couple of stains not removed but still was a good guy.
Sorry I won’t recommend this company to anyone.
Would be nice if we could get a hold of them. They don't answer the phone on a Sunday. They don't have a voicemail. I would have loved to try out the service.
Hello Sanjay, thank you for sharing your feedback. Unfortunately, our office is closed on a Sunday as advertised on our website. Our Customer Care Team are avalible from 9am to 9pm Monday to Saturday. We hope to hear from you soon.
I have to say I am a bit disappointed with the service we received. The reason I chose Carpet Bright UK was because some of the reviews stated they had removed stains. When I called, I asked specifically if they could get a tomato sauce stain out of carpet. I stated I didn't need the entire room cleaned, just the stain. They asked what we had already tried to remove the stain, which I explained to them, and they said they could do it the following day. The stain is still there, and they cleaned the entire room. They said that what we had tried to do on our own had set the stain. I told them on the phone what we had tried, and if they thought that may have set the stain, that was the time to say as much, not after making an attempt and getting paid. They get 2 stars because they do provide professional and courteous customer service. My issue is, now I am back to square one, looking for a company who can remove the stain.
We noticed marks still on the carpet and lines on the stair carpet. Our carpets were only 3 years old and he looked worse than what we started with.
Carpet Bright UK is a good company. However, I've had a different carpet cleaners each time I've called, and the quality has varied.
Hello Mrs Farrell, I'm sorry to hear that you've felt our service hasn't been consistent. We would love to discuss this further, our customer care manager has sent you an email directly.
Hi Slawomir,

Sorry to hear that our clean didn't meet your expectations. As a company we try our upmost to meet all of our customers expectations. If you could get in contact with us via email I would be more than happy to look into your clean to see if we can offer anything else to try and meet your expectations.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 14,972 reviews