Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
They charged me a minimum call out fee because I initially only booked in for 2 carpets. I explained on the phone I have many more items but when u come you can double check if they are cleanable (linen sofa). Ended up spending £282 and to my surprise was still charged the minimum call out fee which was £15. When I questioned this they said I had agreed to this..I could’ve added on a pram which was £15 which they also ruined...bad service. When I told them about the pram again they are forwarding to a ‘master technician’. Waste of time!
I had my carpet with dog pee on it and although they didnt guarantee that they can clean it from rug, I wasn’t expecting that bad. I just opened my carpet back and was a bit shocked that the pee colour was spread around the original place and the shape of the carpet got creased after 2 weeks and original colour changes at some points. Not worth paying around £150 for a small carpet (3sqm) especially if you have any stains on it. Shame
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! After expressing my nervousness, they assured me they were specialists in velvet and had the appropriate insurances in place should anything go wrong with my sofa clean, so I stupidly believed them and went ahead and had my 4 seater light grey velvet sofa cleaned. After drying, what looked like splash marks appeared ALL OVER my sofa. They sent the technician back to re-do it and the marks still appeared. The technician said he suspected it was due to the hardness of the water yet the 'customer care' team have claimed they have had an independent advisor review my photos and suspect that I have used a household stain remover product and their clean has simply removed the dirt on my sofa and uncovered the bleached marks - this is total rubbish. I haven't EVER used household stain products on my sofa and my sofa is less than a year old and is spotless. I only booked the clean to keep the sofa in top condition as it's recommended to get all upholstery cleaned once a year to keep it as good as new! I will be issuing a civil lawsuit if Carpet Bright do not come to an appropriate resolution.
The price i've been quoted was astronomical to clean a tiny bathroom and hallway. Far too expensive.
2 appointments = 2 no shows. Not even a phone call.
Quick and easy booking process but didn't get the results promised. Would not use again.
Had the worst experience ever with the customer service.
Hello Shelia, We're disappointed to see the comments made after using our services. From reviewing our database against the information provided within this review, we are unable to identify you as a customer. Please allow us the opportunity to discuss this with you further by contacting our customer care team. We hope to hear from you shortly. Kind regards, Carpet Bright UK
I've been told for the last 2 days now that I'll be getting a call back from the manager, apparently he's too busy to reach out to me about my issue. I've never felt more disrespected as a customer.
Hello Mrs. Jones, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, albeit negative. We're sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with our clean. I can see that one of our managers sent you an email on the same day you raised your concerns. As mentioned in the email, we're more than happy to come back to your property to re-clean the areas of concern for you free-of-charge. We're confident we can make things right and hope the above remedy is to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Carpet Bright UK
Carpet Bright?? More like Carpet Sh*te!! Hired them to remove 2 stains after reading the reviews on their website. They made us pay £288 up front, clearly a good business plan to collect the money up front based on the quality of their work! Neither of the stains are any better and their customer services are appalling! They just say there's no guarantee's...!! A blind monkey could have done a better job! Thanks for nothing! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!
Never ever had such bad experience with any service company. Incredible unprofessional management! Never experienced any like this! Spent all day and always called first and no one appeared on promised period many times.
Don't use this company. The didn't clean the areas they said they would. They didn't remove any of the marks on the carpets. They damaged my carpets irrevocably. Their customer services team are rude and disinterested and their appears to be no manager / owner. They are not registered on companies house. They failed to respond to 1 in 5 of my frequent attempts to contact them. When they do respond they argue that I'm not telling the truth despite clear evidence (photographic) to the contrary on the basis that 'they couldn't be in business if they did that'. And variously that apparently it was my carpets that were the problem not their cleaning.
Booked in a job and the technician did not show up. Terrible customer services. The lady from customer services team was rude! I would not use again.
Hello Jane. Unfortunately, we cannot find a record of you on our system so if you would like to call us on 0203 011 5590, we can look into this matter further. Thank you in advance.
I have emailed several times and spoken to somebody from your company. They said the boss would ring back but after a week or so it hasn’t happened! The carpet is still dirty in places
Operative did not use any protector under chair. Had no protectors on his shoes machine broke fused my lights left a mark on the carpet he did clean left a mark on the limed oak flooring did not turn up for the next appointment did not phone up til 30 hours afterwards to let me know machine was still broken. Could not get any reply from office . Call just rang out. Nobody has called me back. Could not get through tomoperative when i tried
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 17,152 reviews