Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Carpet looks like new and smells good, too. My only complaint was that the technician, who was polite and did excellent work, didn’t wear a face mask and that’s not good with me, at I’m a high risk person. He will be the last person allowed in my house without one.
The edges were not cleaned on any of the carpets - it is very obvious on the stairs. The technician was very nice but some stains weren't removed.
Very expensive. Remains to be seen if it is worth it or not.
Jon was great. I docked 1 star because he went to the wrong address. My carpet looks great, he was professional, and hard-working while here.
My go-to carpet cleaner. Very professional, great customer service. A bit high in price, IMO (hence the 4 star rating), but a good clean that keeps my older carpets in good shape. Will use again.
Good clean but they don't take American Express. :(
Good steam clean. All stains were removed but one hence the 4 star review.
Professional and friendly staff. Great service that was not over priced. Called prior to coming, arrived at 11:10 for the 11-12 appointment window. Chris was courteous and took care of all issues I asked for. In addition, he was price conscientious as well as courteous. Thankful they came. Still waiting on receipt. Otherwise received everything I needed.
The cleaner was very polite and friendly. Unfortunately whatever was split into the carpet wasn't removed 100%, though definitely better than before.
Our technician was professional, thorough, kind and very knowledgeable about all surfaces and cleaning of those services. The only thing that could have been better was communication by Carpet Bright UK to let me know the technician was going to be very late to our appointment. I had to call their head office twice to get information.
Cleaned my carpets well, but the guy turned up 45 minutes late which was very inconvenient.
Good job done. Was more expensive than I anticipated.
Good overall clean but arrived 2 hours late to my appointment.
Rob was very nice and professional, he got to us late because he was having problems with his vehicle. After the repairs were made my carpet was cleaned and so far it looks great. I'm waiting for it to dry.
Overall my carpets looked good after cleaning. I was a bit disappointed with the result for the high volume path in the hallway, but I'm sure that is due to damage to the carpet fibers.
The service person was exceptional and got great results in my home. My sofa did not come out as well as expected thus the 4 stars.
The tech was very professional. Answered all my questions. However no reflection the tech but I feel carpets would get a little bit more cleaner if some kind of shampoo was used. Good price
I'm overall very satisfied. There is one small dark spot that didn't come out.
The techs that came were very efficient, they were also very pleasant, and the carpets came up like new. The only reservation I had was the price was more than I thought it would be!!!
Cleaning was to a good standard, however, was 3 hours late for appointment and only advised me after I had contacted the office that they would be late.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 14,963 reviews