Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Good service by John.
Great staff, great job, great price. I wouldn't use anyone else.
My carpets look brand new and at such a great cost! So thankful.
Had paint spill in a bedroom that was there for 2 days and Rusty from Carpet Bright UK worked hard to get the stain out. Customer service was excellent although was not able to get the stain out will try again. Definitely going to use Carpet Bright UK again.
He did a great of explaining and cleaning the carpets. Plan on using the service again.
Great service! Not pushy at all! Super clean carpets.
This technician Rob was friendly, respectful and great at his job! We highly recommend him! Our carpets look great!! The only negative is the stain reappeared a couple of days later.
Fantastic job! We are super pleased with the tech we had and how clean he got our carpets!
The only one complaint I have was the tip. I don’t mind tipping where it’s warranted. Carpet cleaning isn’t one of them. I paid 900.00 to have everything done which isn’t t cheap by any means. While the gentleman was professional & did an amazing job it was awkward for me to not leave a tip. I felt it was very unnecessary to have that as an option.
Carpet looks like new and smells good, too. My only complaint was that the technician, who was polite and did excellent work, didn’t wear a face mask and that’s not good with me, at I’m a high risk person. He will be the last person allowed in my house without one.
The edges were not cleaned on any of the carpets - it is very obvious on the stairs. The technician was very nice but some stains weren't removed.
Very expensive. Remains to be seen if it is worth it or not.
Jon was great. I docked 1 star because he went to the wrong address. My carpet looks great, he was professional, and hard-working while here.
My go-to carpet cleaner. Very professional, great customer service. A bit high in price, IMO (hence the 4 star rating), but a good clean that keeps my older carpets in good shape. Will use again.
Good clean but they don't take American Express. :(
Good steam clean. All stains were removed but one hence the 4 star review.
Professional and friendly staff. Great service that was not over priced. Called prior to coming, arrived at 11:10 for the 11-12 appointment window. Chris was courteous and took care of all issues I asked for. In addition, he was price conscientious as well as courteous. Thankful they came. Still waiting on receipt. Otherwise received everything I needed.
The cleaner was very polite and friendly. Unfortunately whatever was split into the carpet wasn't removed 100%, though definitely better than before.
Our technician was professional, thorough, kind and very knowledgeable about all surfaces and cleaning of those services. The only thing that could have been better was communication by Carpet Bright UK to let me know the technician was going to be very late to our appointment. I had to call their head office twice to get information.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 16,000 reviews