Carpet Bright UK Reviews

Based on 19,981 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK is an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
All technicians were on time and did a great job!
Great job on my carpets. My carpet never looked better, fast and effective carpet cleaning service.
good cleaning.
The technician was professional and fast! Recommend!
Rob came out early on a Saturday morning and was very helpful. He was knowledgeable in speaking about our Berber carpet and he was professional and fast. Results better than what we got in previous years with another company. I am very pleased.
Had 2 area rugs and 3 rooms cleaned, they did a fantastic job. The carpets are all one colour again!
Did a great job. Rhys was my tech. Very friendly and professional. Explained everything. Will use them again
Good service by John.
Great job!
Great staff, great job, great price. I wouldn't use anyone else.
My carpets look brand new and at such a great cost! So thankful.
Had paint spill in a bedroom that was there for 2 days and Rusty from Carpet Bright UK worked hard to get the stain out. Customer service was excellent although was not able to get the stain out will try again. Definitely going to use Carpet Bright UK again.
He did a great of explaining and cleaning the carpets. Plan on using the service again.
Great service! Not pushy at all! Super clean carpets.
This technician Rob was friendly, respectful and great at his job! We highly recommend him! Our carpets look great!! The only negative is the stain reappeared a couple of days later.
Fantastic job! We are super pleased with the tech we had and how clean he got our carpets!
The only one complaint I have was the tip. I don’t mind tipping where it’s warranted. Carpet cleaning isn’t one of them. I paid 900.00 to have everything done which isn’t t cheap by any means. While the gentleman was professional & did an amazing job it was awkward for me to not leave a tip. I felt it was very unnecessary to have that as an option.
Carpet looks like new and smells good, too. My only complaint was that the technician, who was polite and did excellent work, didn’t wear a face mask and that’s not good with me, at I’m a high risk person. He will be the last person allowed in my house without one.
The edges were not cleaned on any of the carpets - it is very obvious on the stairs. The technician was very nice but some stains weren't removed.
Very expensive. Remains to be seen if it is worth it or not.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 19,981 reviews