Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Carpets look great. Tech was very polite. The stains on my couch are all still there. Frustrating since it was so expensive to clean.
Displeased with my overal clean to my carpets. I was told that when the carpet dried the high traffic areas would be 50% lighter.
Booking the job was very easy and Natasha was very helpful. The stain that we paid to remove is still showing after 2 cleans. :(
We probably not hire them again as stains resurfaced after 3 weeks of the clean. The employees were all very nice.
I have emailed several times and spoken to somebody from your company. They said the boss would ring back but after a week or so it hasn't happened! The carpet is still dirty in places.
Hello, Thank you for the review. We would love the opportunity to put this right. Could you please call us on 020 3011 5590 to investigate and return to clean the affected areas. Thank you in advance.
Fantastic service with friendly staff & great results; however the technician did turn up 2 hours late.
The office is very proficient, the time keeping good, but the overall results of the work disappointing.
Hello William, I'm sorry to hear you weren't overly impressed with our results. We would love to speak to you regarding your clean and hopefully put things right. I have sent you an email directly. Kind regards, Carpet Bright UK
Booked a clean with this company and cancelled on the same day of booking due to unforeseen circumstances. The refund took 10 days to be returned to my card! Not acceptable!
The carpets looked really good at first but after about 3 weeks all the stains reappeared. Will probably not hire them again. Which I hate to say because the employees are super nice.
This review is not hostile. The business side of the experience is fine - the people were nice, scheduling easy, email confirmations, follow-up, call prior to arriving. But, nothing cleaned up the way we hoped. It is almost like they just sprayed water in and sucked it out. Would not use again.
Disappointed with the overal results but the technician did his best. Will not use again.
Booked in a job and the technician did not show up. Terrible customer services. The lady from customer services team was rude! I would not use again.
Cancelled my carpet clean appointment just one day due to illness. They then rescheduled the appointment and turned up late. Once the clean was finally completed, it was to a high standard.
Satisfied with the service and carpet cleaning. Friendly service at every contact. Carpet was cleaned precisely in troubled areas without taking very long.
Great work you do!!! Thank you for the advice you have given us too!
They do a great job and left my carpets with no heavy fragrance smells like other carpet cleaning companies. However, I do not like the fact that I have to vacuum everything before they arrive and they charged £100 to clean a 9' x 12‘ rug, which I think is outrageous.
called prior to arriving was on time with polite manner. stated what he would be doing then got down to the job. Did not follow through with the drying of job with his heater as stated and left us with very wet chairs saying they would dry quickly not very wet ! Not impressed.
Hello Nagy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It would seem that there's been a misunderstanding. I will call you shortly to discuss your concerns. Regards, Carpet Bright UK
Just ok. I’m kind of disappointed after reading all the amazing reviews. I chose Carpet Bright UK instead of another company based on the positive reviews. There are still stains all over my carpet. The technician was very nice but he walk in and out of my house with his wet shoes from outside on top of the cleaned carpet, he also used his dirty shoe to try to scrape a stain out of the carpet. I would say if you don’t have a heavily soiled carpet it would be an amazing job, but if you have stains from animals might want to try another company. So sad I really had high hopes :(
Good overall clean but arrived 2 hours late to my appointment.
The clean was very substandard. Not all of the stains were removed and the cleaner turned up late.
Hello Mrs. Baird, Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest feedback. We're sorry to hear some of the stains were not removed in our cleaning process. We would love to give them another shot! I have emailed you directly to organise a return visit. We look forward to putting things right. Regards, Carpet Bright UK
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 16,028 reviews