Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 20th September 2020
Christy Lakeman
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 17th September 2020
More Photos & Videos
I have been using Carpet bright for the last 2 yr. Great service and very friendly.
David was really pro. Got the job done quick smart and really sorted out the stains on my carpets and couches. Great stuff
Reliable company that arrived on time. 10 out of 10 service. Will recommend you guys to my brother in law.
Very professional and nice guys. They showed up on time and went straight to work. Lee worked quickly and did an amazing job on our carpets. We will definitely have him come back.
They came on time and we're fast, professional and thorough! They even got our three stains that were bugging me! Great Job!
They did a amazing job both Alvin & Jack did a great job an very polite. Will definitely be calling again in the future.
Great workmanship and a friendly team. Thanks chaps!
Great service!! Very friendly guys who really want to help with your household needs. I got my carpet done for a very good price and have nothing else to say but thank you. You guys are GREAT!!
Awesome service, great quality work, and fairly priced!
So lucky we found these guys, after 2 red wine stains, recommended by friends and we will in turn recommend - great job, fast, efficient and didn't break the bank...
The Crew was great! On-Time and very professional! It cost less than I expected as well! Highly recommend them!
Completely outstanding job done for my carpets. I never thought the ugly stains would ever come out, but I was completely wrong. Outstanding job, awesome prices thank you so much.
Thank you for the great service.
Just moved to the area and the carpet in our new home was terrible. We really didn't have the cash to replace it so were really hoping that a good clean would do the trick. Amazing. They definitely delivered.
They provided excellent service for a reasonable price. Our carpets have never looked or smelled better. Would definitely recommend. Had carperts clean in my house were very prompt and polite. My carpets look brand new thanks a bunch Carpet Bright. Highly recommended
After my 16 year old daughter had a house party while I was away (without me knowing) I returned to black carpet that used to be cream. It went through my mind to replace the carpets but I thought I would chance it and get the carpets cleaned. After reading fantastic reviews Carpet Bright sent Alvin out to my home and he done a brilliant job. I wanted to add pictures but I can't. Definitely recommend.
Had a little too much fun in our hotel room for a bachelor party for a weekend and had to hire Carpet Bright UK to clean up our mess. Thank god for them because they saved us from a lot of trouble!
I have used Carpet Bright for the last 3yrs, after a coworker referred me to them. Always efficient & offering an A+ in customer service. Life time member!!!
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 29th September 2020
Good customer service, quality work very informative truthful and fair I would recommend to any one.
Awesome service. Awesome service and great personality. He really took his time and my house smells so fresh. I have two small dogs so I didn't expect for it to be as fresh as it is. I would definitely recommend giving them a call.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 12,671 reviews