Carpet Bright UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK

About Carpet Bright UK: Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

Airport House, Purley Way, Croydon

How would you rate Carpet Bright UK?

From Coulsdon
Verified Reviewer

Chose Carpet Bright via a recommendation. Dealt with James in the head office, very courteous, knowledgeable and patient. Alvin arrived on time to carry out the carpet cleaning and the job took the advised time, professional and personable and the carpet now looks a whole lot better than it did! Also thought the price was competitive.
Thank you to the Carpet Bright team.
Lisa Collins
Verified Buyer

David was really pro. Got the job done quick smart and really sorted out the stains on my carpets and couches. Great stuff
We'll be sure to pass on your thanks to our technician David. Your feedback is highly appreciated by the whole team here at Carpet Bright UK. Many thanks.
Marco
Verified Buyer

A fantastic job done on our living room carpet with some serious toddler stains! Hot chocolate, milk, coffee, all totally gone from a cream carpet- I couldn't recommend enough. I have been left with a fab bottle of spot cleaner which is also amazingly effective. We will be using again for our stairs once they reach the same level of concern. It was like coming home to a new living room carpet.
Thank you ever so much for your recommendations. We most certainly look forward to serving you again and will continue to deliver the 5 star service you expect and deserve.
Mrs Rebecca Williams
Verified Buyer

Very quick and easy. Alvin came and took care of the room I needed cleaning. I was given a time frame that he would arrive, he called a half hour before he came and was in and out. He made it all very easy and the mess I had was very bad, you can't tell it was ever there now. Very impressed.
Thank you Rebecca for taking the time to post this wonderful review. We strive to give our customers an easy carpet cleaning experience and we are beyond pleased that you were impressed with the service that was provided.
Peter & Janet Halstead
Verified Buyer

From the moment I spoke with James and the day Kevin arrived to clean my carpets was an overall positive experience. Kevin was welcoming and honest and did a great job in getting my carpets cleaned. I do recommend them and will use their service again in the future.
We'll be sure to pass on your kind feedback to James and Kevin. The whole team appreciates our customers taking the time to write such great reviews about their positive experiences with us. Thank you ever so much for your recommendations.
Joel Payne
Verified Buyer

The quality of the clean that Carpet Bright provided was definitely worth the money. Just goes to show you get what you pay for. Brilliant clean and my carpets smell great.
We would agree with you Joel that in this industry, you do get what you pay for which is why we pride ourselves on providing excellent value for money. Your 5 star review is highly appreciated by the whole team here at Carpet Bright UK.
Tracy Holmes
Verified Buyer

The team called to say they were on their way and arrived when the appointment was scheduled. They worked hard for more than two hours and I am pleased that my carpets, which haven’t been cleaned in 5 years. I will definitely use them again. Professional and pleasant.
Here at Carpet Bright UK, we do not like to mess around our customers by giving them a time frame window of when we will turn up for the clean as we understand the annoyance of waiting around. The time we say is the time we will arrive! Thank you Tracy for taking the time to post this review about your recent carpet clean and we most certainly look forward to serving you again.
JP Watts
Verified Buyer

He turned up early and did a very thorough job. Mattresses came up clean like new even one which had milk stain from a baby's bottle. Carpets nice and clean too. Good price and good job thanks!
We advise all our customers that if we can't remove a stain then unfortunately nothing will be able to as we use the most powerful machines in the carpet cleaning industry. We are delighted that you had such a successful clean and we hope to serve you again in the future.
Simon Dunn
Verified Buyer

On time, professional, fast and efficient. Really lovely bloke and excellent price.
We pride ourselves on giving professional and efficient service and your review is greatly appreciated by everyone here at Carpet Bright UK. Thank you!
Jill Dawson
Verified Buyer

This company does a fantastic job! My carpet looks brand new. David was the lead tech on my job, very friendly and diligent in doing a great job. He called for a 2nd set of hands and the young man that joined him has the same attitude. Definitely recommend.
Thank you ever so much Jill for taking the time to post such a lovely review. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to David. All of our technicians appreciate the great feedback they receive.
Julie L
Verified Buyer

Carpet Bright UK did a fabulous job cleaning and deodorising our bedroom carpets. Lee was friendly, fair and professional.
H Bradshaw
Verified Buyer

David was very professional and did a fantastic job cleaning my carpets. My carpets look and smell brand new.
That's great to hear that you were given such a great service by David. All of our technicians work hard to maintain the reputation of high standard service Carpet Bright UK delivers. Many thanks.
S Harding
Verified Buyer

Great service! Very thorough and would definitely use again. Lee was our tech person and he was very professional.
Melissa And Ray
Verified Buyer

David has done an excellent job! Carpet stains all removed and sanitised due to previous tenants dogs. Mattress came up like brand new and sanitised as it was bought second hand online. Very happy customer!!
Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review. Everyone here at Carpet Bright UK appreciates all the great feedback we receive and we pride ourselves on the many 5 star ratings we have.
Derrick Fowler
Verified Buyer

For my mums birthday I bought her a carpet clean and they really pulled it off well. They even turned up with a card for her. Definitely made her week. Thank you guys.
We strive to provide a friendly service to all of our customers and are more than happy to go the extra mile to give our customers a great carpet cleaning experience. We hope your mum had a lovely birthday and we are beyond pleased that she was happy with her carpet clean. Many thanks Derrick.
Mr Roy Dean
Verified Buyer

Great service!! Very friendly guys who really want to help with your household needs. I got my carpet done for a very good price and have nothing else to say but thank you. You guys are GREAT!!
Ann Martin
Verified Buyer

Absolutely impressed at the state of my carpets, rug and couches after Lee had come out, my 10 year old carpet looks brand new! I always did my tiles with bleach and a toothbrush but asked Lee to do them to see if they came out better and they look fantastic!! Well worth it!
Thank you Ann for taking the time to post a review about your positive experience with Carpet Bright UK. We'll be sure to pass on your appreciation to Lee.
D Buckley
Verified Buyer

Brilliant workmanship. Thanks chaps!
Dr Linda Hayden
Verified Buyer

I called them to see if they had availability for same day service. Not only did they schedule me in, but even came 20 min early. This is my second time using them. They are very friendly and professional.
Here at Carpet Bright UK, we do our best to respond to our customer's emergencies and we are delighted that we were able to respond so quickly. Thank you for posting this great review.
Maureen Price
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with the service, they were efficient and the results were amazing. Feels like a new carpet now.
We pride ourselves on the 5 star service we provide and are delighted that you were given such a great result. We hope to serve you again in the future.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.99 based on 3,744 reviews