Carpet Bright UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK

About Carpet Bright UK: Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Airport House, Purley Way, Croydon

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I had my carpets cleaned by Lee from Carpet Bright. He did an awesome job!"
"Super service. Thank you"
"Fantastic service and great price. Could not fault."
"The guy from Carpet Bright was very pleasant, professional and did a great job! Would definitely recommend!"
"Great service! On time & efficient! Carpet looks great. Thank you!"
"Prompt service, very professional and friendly as well. I have asked them, to send me a quote for my offices at work."
"David was very professional and did a fantastic job cleaning my carpets. Thank you so much!"
"Alvin and Lee were on time and prompt. My carpets look and smell great! They definitely know there stuff!"
"Arrived exactly as agreed, the guys at carpet bright was extremely thorough and very friendly! Very impressed, would recommend CB UK to anyone."
"Very highly recommend them. Would not even consider another company."
"David was Great!! He had my carpet looking like new!! He was very friendly I will recommend to everyone!"
"Would highly recommend Carpet Bright. I have used them on many occasions and regularly refer them to friends and family (all of whom are very happy with their service)"
"I used Capet Bright UK last week and found them great and very professional. I strongly recommend them for anyone looking for cleaning."
"Professional service that I will use again!"
"CB UK did a brilliant job cleaning and deodorising our bedroom carpets. Lee was friendly, fair and professional."
"The carpet cleaning work was done efficiently. The professional worked extremely hard. Would 100% recommend Carpet Bright UK."
"Carpet Bright UK offer a very professional and friendly service. We will use them again in the future."
"My partner and I are very pleased the overall results. Thank you CarpetBright."
"Great service!. I highly recommend Carpet Bright UK."
"I'm definitely happy to recommend the services of Carpet Bright UK. They are very reliable and offer a great customer service."
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.98 based on 5,484 reviews