Carpet Bright UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK

About Carpet Bright UK: Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Airport House, Purley Way, Croydon

How would you rate Carpet Bright UK?

Mrs G Mills
Verified Buyer

Carpet Bright cleaned my lounge, hallway and stairs. Excellent work. I will use them again. Very professional and friendly
George
Verified Buyer

Amazing service by Carpet Bright, They were very professional and helpful. I cannot recommend them enough and will definitely be using their services in the Future. Thanks once again.
Hazel Moyo
Verified Buyer

I found your staff very polite and helpful and very thorough with the work they carried out my carpets look like new again and I would highly recommend your company for carpets and upholstery cleaning many thanks again
Graham Jackson
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and clean. Very friendly and have recommended to all my family and friends
Jade (Richmond)
Verified Buyer

Fantastic. Would Highly Recommend.
Sarah Gurdev
Verified Buyer

Very happy!! Would highly recommend and will definitely be using again!
Ms K Michaels
Verified Buyer

Great service! Very friendly and my carpets have never looked better!
Liz Rawlinson
Verified Buyer

My carpet was left looking as good as new! Would recommend to anyone looking for a carpet refresh!
Phyllis K
Verified Buyer

Very good service.. Best one yet
Mrs M Sweeney
Verified Buyer

Superb service. Had two sofas cleaned and they feel like new now! Timely and efficient service - will definitely use again!
Miss Adebbenro
Verified Buyer

Very professional and extremely flexible when our schedule changed. Would highly recommend and will use again in future.
Kim W
Verified Buyer

In tackling jobs both in my home (rugs and upholstery cleaned) and in a club of which I am a member (carpets cleaned), work was both excellent and efficient and carried out promptly and in a pleasant and friendly manner.
Rachel Jackson
Verified Buyer

Just had our lounge and dining room carpets cleaned. Excellent job and would highly recommend this company to any one. So pleased with the work and expertise I have booked them again to do my hall.
Lucy White
Verified Buyer

I am delighted with the end result and couldn't have asked for a more efficient service. I will certainly use this company again and have already told friends about it.
Mrs Shelia Howat
Verified Buyer

All round good, will use again.
Mary Solon
Verified Buyer

Just had carpets cleaned by Carpet Bright UK absolutely delighted, very professional would gladly recommend them to anyone will certainly use them again thank you once again.
Rex Wong
Verified Buyer

We had our carpets cleaned a year ago and have now had our three piece suite cleaned. Very efficient and friendly service with excellent results. Highly recommended.
Sue Polden
Verified Buyer

Highly recommend this company for quality, care and first rate customer service. Flexible and understanding they swiftly resolved a problem bedroom carpet for a frail elderly aunt with efficiency, speed and consideration.
Ross Campbell
Verified Buyer

We have been very happy with all aspects of service from Carpet Bright UK and are delighted with the end result.
Sojo Panoor
Verified Buyer

We would have no hesitation in recommending and would use the company again.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.99 based on 4,014 reviews