Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Just finished the carpet cleaning. It has always been a very positive experience. The young man who did the work was so good, friendly and helpful at moving the heavy pieces. I was impressed by his work ethic and desire to do a good job.
The service was excellent. The staff were friendly. I had originally had to cancel my first appointment and they were very accommodating.
Great job, as always.
Excellent, timely service. I would definitely use this company again and I would recommend them to anyone.
They helped us clean an area that we couldn’t get clean and now it’s clean. We will use them again in the future.
My carpets and rugs were in so much need of cleaning. They are brilliant. Great job and a very happy and nice technician.
Wish I could leave 10 out of 5 stars! I've used Carpet Bright UK several times before and always been happy with the job they do in our home. This time my experience even better! The technician, Ben was phenomenal! There was a scheduling mix up with my cleaning ladies and he was so kind to patiently wait until they were done to clean the carpets. Would definitely recommend Carpet Bright UK to everyone!!
Our technician came a little earlier than the stated time but kept us informed to make sure it was okay and did a great job. He even treated a spot on our stairs that we weren’t going to have cleaned just to make it look nice. He treated carpet in one of our kids’ bedrooms that had had rabbits in it and it was perfectly clean after that. I would definitely use Carpetbright again!
Such a great experience! They did a fantastic job!!
Amazing company to work with. They did an amazing. It’s was super easy to schedule and the price is the best. Highly recommend this company.
The gentleman that cleaned my carpets was very professional, friendly and courteous. He focused more on troubled areas of my carpet and got them looking amazing. I appreciate all of the hard work he put in.
Carpet looks amazing and smells great. Great job Carpet Bright. Will recommend you to everybody. Thanks
Andy was great! Personable, efficient and really targeted the trouble spots for me. I really appreciated how quickly they were able to get him out here and get through it all. Thank you Carpetbright
Great job. Came out same day I called. Carpets look great. Very courteous and hard-working employee.
Great experience - gave me an hour time window and called when they were 15 minutes away. The technician was helpful, and did a great job. Would recommend.
Carpet Bright did a great job! They were fast and the carpets look great! Thank you!
They were quick in response and in doing the job.
My carpet looks great! They were even able to get my stairs clean after we'd been told they couldn't get any cleaner. The man was fast, and professional, and friendly. I will absolutely use Carpet Bright UK for all future carpet cleaning!
Technician was right on time, professional and courteous, and finished in a timely manner. My carpets look wonderful! I’ll definitely use them again in the future.
The man was respectful, conscience, and very fun to have in my home. The carpets look and smell fabulous.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 15,659 reviews