Carpet Bright UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK

About Carpet Bright UK: Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Airport House, Purley Way, Croydon

How would you rate Carpet Bright UK?

Jennifer Barry
Verified Reviewer
"I recently got a puppy and during the training process she weed on the floor I was so worried the stain wouldn't come out but I called carpet bright UK based upon there reviews and I couldn't be happier with that service I received Hannah explained the whole process extremely well. I have never used a carpet cleaner before and now I will never look back. Will be recommending to all of my friends and family."
Hello Jennifer! Thank you for your 5* review. I will be sure to pass on your appreciation to Hannah. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Alice Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Really impressed by Carpet Bright UK. No hassle service from the team in the office and also the techician. He was professional and did everything promised."
Thank you for your kind review Alice!
Adrienne Clark
Verified Buyer
"The cleaner from Carpet Bright UK was on time and did a very professional job. All of the staff were friendly and you can tell they care about the work they do."
Hello Adrienne, thank you for such positive feedback. We strive to deliver a 5* service to all of our customers. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Peter Dunmill
Verified Buyer
"The guys showed up on time; are conscientious and focused on getting the job done efficiently and correctly. Clean up after themselves and if a spot was missed they come back with a smile and take care of it! Highly recommended."
Jelena Shaw
Verified Buyer
"EXCELLENT service! Will use them again."
Peter Borsody
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful Job! Took me a long time to find someone I was willing to trust with my persian rugs. I decided to use Carpet Bright UK based on all of their positive customer reviews. I definitley made the right choice."
Thanks Peter! We look forward to serving you in the future & are so pleased your happy with the results.
"Great cleaning....great customer service...and reasonable prices. I will definitely refer you to others."
Luuz, I'd like to thank you for any future recommendations to give to people, we strive to deliver a 5* service to all of our customers! We look forward to serving you in the future.
Mudita Singh
Verified Buyer
"Service technician Dave was one of the most polite and knowledgeable individuals I have ever met. When my partner and I called to get our carpets cleaned, we were expecting great service due to Carpet Brights reputation, however we were not expecting a technician who would go above and beyond great service and provide an experience that exceeded all expectations."
Thanks Mudita, I will be sure to pass on your appreciation to Dave. Here at Carpet Bright UK we strive to deliver a 5* service to all of our customers. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.
Renee Vaughan
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and fast service! The techs arrived earlier than scheduled which worked out really well with my day. Daniel and Alvin were super-friendly and very efficient."
Hello Renee, thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5* review. I will be sure to pass on your appreciation to Daniel and Alvin. We look forward to serving you in the future
Katie Smith
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic job. They cleaned a very stained light coloured carpet. Prompt and professional service. Would definately use again."
Hello Katie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback. I will be sure to pass your appreciation onto the team.

We look forward to serving you in the future.
Nick Litchfield
Verified Buyer
"We reviewed the areas that needed to be cleaned before he started. With two little ones, we had several carpet stains that are now non-existent. In fact, my partner said of all the carpet cleanings we've had in the past, Carpet Bright is by far the best quality. There is no smell of carpet cleaning solution and the carpet was dry withing a couple hours for the most part. Very professional in all regards. The quality of the cleaning is excellent and the price was very reasonable."
Nick thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, I will be sure to pass your gratitude onto the team.
Guijue Chen
Verified Buyer
"Carpet Bright uk did an amazing job on our carpets! They were courteous and did a thorough job, highly recommend!"
Haryati Hamzah
Verified Buyer
"I called Carpet Bright UK after a burglary of my home that left red clay dirt all over my new carpet. I spoke with James who was pleasant, professional and scheduled the service for the same day per my request. I couldn't be happier with the service and the price was more reasonable than I expected. I definitely recommend this service and will use them again in the future!!!"
Hello Haryati, Im sorry to hear about your home being burgled, i really hope everything is back to normal now! I'm so pleased your happy with the service we provided and I will be sure to pass on your gratitude to James. Please give us a call in the future
Zoe Abbott
Verified Buyer
"I recently had my carpet cleaned and I couldn't be happier. Kevin was efficient, friendly and very professional. He went out of his way to ensure everything was done to my satisfaction. My carpet never looked better."
Hello Zoe, Im happy your pleased with the service. I will be sure to pass on your gratitude to Kevin. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Alma Linek
Verified Buyer
"They were on-time, so polite, respectful of my things ( carefully moving my furniture and then placing it back after the cleaning). It was night and day afterwards and the room smelled great. If you need a reliable carpet cleaner--this is a go-to company."
We strive to deliver a 5* service to all of our customers! We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Gurdip Singh
Verified Buyer
"They showed up basically within the stated time frame and were accurate regarding how long the job would take. Overall, my couch looks great. Some of the pen stains looked as if they would never come out and frankly, I am amazed at how nice a job they did. Would highly recommend."
Hello Gurdip, I will be sure to pass on your gratitude to the team! We strive to deliver a 5* service to all of our customers. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Simone Dooley
Verified Buyer
"Carpet Bright are the best carpet cleaning service I have ever used! So much so my parents and sister are both having there homes cleaned too."
Hi Simone, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Nur Mannan
Verified Buyer
"I wish all service providers were like that. Constant updates and communication throughout the process, fair price, great results, kind, courteous and professional. Definitely saved their number onto my contact list."
Thank You Nur. We strive to deliver a 5* service to all of our customers. We hope to hear from you in the future.
"Great service at a great price. I called them for an 'emergency' situation and they were done with the service within 24 hours. I would highly recommend this team!"
Hello Paula, Im so pleased we could help with your emergency! We look forward to serving you in the future.
Jayne Butler
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful experience. I called on a Thursday afternoon and my carpets were clean by noon Friday. Very experienced and no hidden charges. Will definitely use again."
Hello Jayne, Im so pleased we were able to help on short notice. Please give us a call when you need us in the future.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.99 based on 4,263 reviews