Carpet Bright UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK

About Carpet Bright UK: Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy

"My cat peed on the carpet a couple of times and I was worried that it would be there permanently. Carpet Bright came in with there big high tech machine. The smell is completely gone! Very impressed. And the technician was very friendly and considerate."
"Exceeded my expectations! Customer Service was great and Alvin come looking very smart. He is definitely an asset to the company!"
"Best experience. Will be using Carpet Bright UK from now on."
"I have been using Carpet Bright UK for carpet cleaning and couch cleaning for about 3 years and they are the best! Always on time… Carpets and upholstery always come out spotless... Pricing is very fair… All around great company. I highly recommend their services!"
"After having heard great things and now from seeing first hand what a great company Carpet Bright UK is, they have an eye for detail and they really love what they do. A friend of mine with in the past week had the carpets done by them and they absolutely did a great job."
"Very helpful and did a great job. I had orange juice spilled on the floor and they removed all of it. Steam cleaned my sofa too. Overall very nice guys and fast."
"Great service, will definitely be using them again and would recommend to friends."
"The team was wonderful! Did a great job cleaning our couches. Very professional and friendly!"
"Excellent, professional service. Very accommodating to my needs. Did a thorough cleaning even in my grandson's room which was the worst with juice and other hard to get out stains on the carpet. I was very pleased not only with the service I received but the professional and polite attitude of the staff."
"The two men that came and cleaned our carpets and couch did a thorough job compared with other steam clean companies I have used in the past. They even gave us tips on how to keep our specific type of carpet looking its best and gave us spot cleaner for our couch!"
"I definitely recommend this company to anyone. Great customer service!"
"Five star service! The gentlemen who came to my home to clean my furniture could not have been nicer or more professional. They cleaned my sofa good as new and even gave me insider tips on how I can keep it cleaner myself. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to my friends!"
"My dog threw up in the car (cloth seats) earlier in the day. The cleaning technician came and basically did an entire detail on the inside of my car...more than I asked, and for WAY less than it would cost going to a detailer."
"We had a number of long-term visible stains, and they were able to eliminate or significantly reduce all of them! All for a reasonable price! Would use again and highly recommend to others."
"They saved my life after my pup literally destroyed my apartment. Great service, value and super fast. Cheers guys"
"This was my first time using Carpet Bright UK, and let me tell you -- these five star reviews are well-earned! The tech did a great job with cleaning my couch and even provided a free bottle of spot remover. Super quick too -- he was in and out within 15 minutes or so! Will definitely use again!"
"They did an amazing job on an older carpet, removing stains and making it look literally brand new. The work needed to be done quickly due to a home sale listing deadline and they performed flawlessly. I recommend them and plan to use them in the future."
"Top notch carpet cleaning and professionalism. Thanks guys for doing a great job in helping get our rental property's carpet cleaned and freshened for our new tenants. And thanks for pointing out the gum, and offering to include the affordable gum removal service as part of our package. Will definitely use you again in the future!"
"I had to keep rescheduling and they worked with me to meet my availability, always with a friendly smile. Carpet cleaning was also perfect! Highly recommend them."
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 7,390 reviews