Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
I had an excellent experience. Matt came on time, carpets look fantastic, service was friendly. I am very satisfied with Carpet Bright UK and will call them anytime for future jobs.
Absolutely loving the job done at my house, highly recommend this company. Thank you
I called them and they had an email sent to me within minutes. Confirming when my job would be done. And their price was excellent.
Impressive work from carpet bright. Thanks again!
Had our carpets cleaned this week, was a very easy process and they were able to clean them on very short notice. Very happy with the results and the price.
Dan was incredibly helpful, friendly and honest. I will definitely be using them again.
Lee was very smiley and professional! He was able to come out the same day and take care of the entire home. The carpets look great and smell great
We were delighted with the results of our carpet cleaning. I will definitely use them again.
Brilliant service, Arrived on time and cleaned my carpets with efficient and safe products. We will definitely use their services again in the future.
Wonderful experience! I found them on Checkatrade. Very professional and polite. Will definitely be using Carpet Bright UK again.
Really enjoyed the overall experience CB offered and their attention to detail! My very old carpets look new - would recommend to anyone!
Excellent service, had to remove paint from my son’s bedroom. No more paint to be seen. Thanks guys!
Excellent job. Friendly cleaners. Visit took place exactly as per our slot time. Would use this company again.
Great service turned up on time had carpet looking clean and fresh in just over an hour, would use again. Thank you.
The 2 guys that cleaned my carpets was Great!! They had my carpet looking like new! I will recommend them to everyone!!
They gave me an hour time slot for arrival but he arrived at the time exactly as agreed, the carpet cleaning was extremely thorough and very friendly! Very impressed, would recommend Carpet Bright UK
The tech was very courteous and professional . I was very happy with the service I received. I will definitely use your service again in the future.
It's obvious... their #1 priority is customers! I needed all of my carpets cleaned on short notice. They were able to come out very early in the morning and clean all areas at a time which worked with my schedule. I can now see why so many people use them. Thank you so much!
The technicians were knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks guys
Very reasonably priced and great results. No one else will clean my carpets again but Carpet Bright UK.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 10,393 reviews