Carpet Bright UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK

About Carpet Bright UK: Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy

"Good friendly service very happy with the results!"
"brilliant results, friendly and efficient service, would highly recommend to anyone needing carpet or upholstery cleaning."
"Great job, thank you. Very kind and flexible about the timing of the clean too."
"Did a great job! Quick and efficient and carpets looked like new. Thanks!"
"Great service, 7 year old carpet restored to great condition, helpful and friendly staff, highly recommended them."
"I called them for sofa and carpet cleaning. Alvin came on time and cleaned sofa and carpet as I wanted. Good job, thanks!"
"They cleaned 7 apartments we own, showed up on time and explained their pricing to me before starting. The carpets looked as good as I could expect them to after cleaning. Much better experience than we've had using other companies."
"I have used many different carpet cleaning companies at home and my business. An I have to tell you these guys are the best I have seen. They do quality work. And get a lot of the aggressive staining out. They even back up their work. I would recommend them to any one."
"Amazing job!!! I'm really happy! My carpet was really dirty with a lot stains on that and they did a perfect cleaning on it! Good price also!"
"Jame did an excellent job cleaning our carpet, they look brand new. He was very polite and professional. I will definitely contact this company the next time we need our carpets cleaned. Great service!"
"Great customer service. Calls promptly returned. Staff both knowledgeable and professional. Carpets looked amazing when done!!"
"We had Carpet Bright over to clean our living areas and Dave did a fantastic job! I'm amazed at how clean the carpet feels with no leftover residue. The carpet feels much better than new and looks great, too!"
"The upside to our old dog passing was getting carpets that are squeaky clean. The team was super friendly, on time, and efficient. We still miss our dog, but not what she did to the carpet. Thanks guys!"
"Professional and polite company to deal with."
"Loved their service! They were on time, very friendly, very informative and no upselling. My carpets looked amazing!"
"Great service. Chris was very thorough and was also very pleasant. Good result on what were very dirty carpets."
"A very professional service and a fantastic job done. Would definitely recommend."
"The technician was wonderful. He listened to our requests and made sure they were met. Our carpet hasn't been this clean since it was installed."
"The couch is beautiful Thank You! And you even got out the ink! I will call you in a couple weeks and make an appt for the carpets. Thanks again!"
"I'm always so happy every time they come and clean my carpet! Its so nice to know that my carpets are clean and sanitary and it lasts! I love how personable and professional they are on the phone. The tech was friendly and did a great job."
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 9,491 reviews