Carpet Bright UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK

About Carpet Bright UK: Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Airport House, Purley Way, Croydon

How would you rate Carpet Bright UK ?

"Good upfront communication. Goodish price. Excellent staff who know what they're doing. Good result."
"Great Service, friendly technician and fantastic results."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.
"I found the company on the internet and had no previous dealings with before, they were more than helpful from the offset retuned my call quickly and completed the carpet cleaning in Chelsea a few days later. They turned up on time, completed the job very thoroughly and in good time. I would recommend this company 100%."
Thank You! We strive to deliver a 5* service to all of our customers. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Angela Taylor
Verified Reviewer
"The carpet was cleaner professionally, the technician was professional, friendly and courteous. Would definitely contact the company again when carpet needs cleaning."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review Angela. We look forward to serving you again soon.
"Excellent service, happy with the result."
Thank you for the positive review Sebastian.
"The rug came up fantastic I had forgotten the bright colours The cleaner was polite and knowledgeable gave advice on how to deal with spillages from now on will get him in at least once a year as I think the rug would last longer with someone looking after it so well"
Hi Lina, We strive to deliver a 5* service to all of our customers. We are so pleased your happy with the results and look forward to serving you in the future.
Jennifer Parkinson
Unverified Reviewer
"My carpets look incredible. Even though they are thick wool, they dried quicker than previous cleans from other companies and the man who came round knew exactly what he was doing. Very professional. Highly recommended will use every time from now on!"
Hi Jennifer, thank you for your positive feedback. We strive to deliver a 5* service to all of our customers. We look forward to serving you in the future.
"I am very happy with carpet clean and the staff are very helpful,there is no mess and he moved the furniture around,I would only use carpet bright uk now as they are the best in my opinion."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review Diana. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. We look forward to serving you again soon!
"Very amiable, arrived on time, did a good job nice and clean no mess. Would recommend to anyone if they need their carpets etc cleaned."
Thank you for your kind review!
"Excellent service. David, the technician was friendly and professional. He took great care to tidy up afterwards. We had two rugs cleaned and our 3 piece suite cushions and they have come up like new again. We used another smaller local company in the past and our carpets were ruined. We learned that you certainly get what you pay for. Would definitely recommend this company."
Bromley House Owner
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service with no fuss. Alvin did a thorough job on 5 bedrooms, lots of stairs and a grimy sofa. This is the second time I have used Carpetbright and wouldn't use anyone else now. Thoroughly recommended."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review!
"The timing was good- the guy who was doing our house arrived on time and there was minimal disruption. He was very helpful and friendly and clearly very competent. No mess, spilling water or overload machinery. The end result was great and included a sofa and chair which were brought back to life.....! Thank you. Highly recommend."
Hello Robin, thank you for your 5* Review! We look forward to serving you again in the future! I will be sure to pass on your gratitude to the technician that served you.
"Excellent service - thorough cleaning of carpets from experienced, professional technician. Will definitely use again."
Thank You! We look forward to serving you in the future.
"Turned up on time. Very presentable and professional. Great job done cleaning the carpets and sofas. Second time I have used them. Would happily recommend."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review Kate. We're pleased everything went to plan and we appreciate your loyalty.
"Better than any other company I’ve used, I won’t use anybody else moving forward. Andy was lovely, on time & did a fantastic job. Thank you"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review Louise. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to Andy directly. We look forward to serving you again soon!
Jennifer Barry
Verified Reviewer
"I recently got a puppy and during the training process she weed on the floor I was so worried the stain wouldn't come out but I called carpet bright UK based upon there reviews and I couldn't be happier with that service I received Hannah explained the whole process extremely well. I have never used a carpet cleaner before and now I will never look back. Will be recommending to all of my friends and family."
Hello Jennifer! Thank you for your 5* review. I will be sure to pass on your appreciation to Hannah. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Alice Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Really impressed by Carpet Bright UK. No hassle service from the team in the office and also the techician. He was professional and did everything promised."
Thank you for your kind review Alice!
Adrienne Clark
Verified Buyer
"The cleaner from Carpet Bright UK was on time and did a very professional job. All of the staff were friendly and you can tell they care about the work they do."
Hello Adrienne, thank you for such positive feedback. We strive to deliver a 5* service to all of our customers. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Peter Dunmill
Verified Buyer
"The guys showed up on time; are conscientious and focused on getting the job done efficiently and correctly. Clean up after themselves and if a spot was missed they come back with a smile and take care of it! Highly recommended."
Jelena Shaw
Verified Buyer
"EXCELLENT service! Will use them again."
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.99 based on 4,278 reviews