Carpet Bright UK Reviews

2,282 Reviews

Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Airport House,
Purley Way,
Croydon

Laura Tobin
Verified Buyer

Very good communications and service. Very friendly technician and very good and professional. Brilliant advice and service.
Fred Deakin
Verified Buyer

Carpet cleaning very well done. We used the service three times and we have always got excellent service from David and the team at Carpet Bright UK.
Ken Rutter
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, very professional. Knowledgeable about the trade and did a fantastic job cleaning carpet and furniture. Very satisfied.
Laurence Thom
Verified Buyer

Carpet Bright UK come in to clean my rug, stairs and mattress. I can definitely say what an amazing job they done. And I will be definitely recommending them to my family and friends. Trust worthy, punctual and know what they are talking about.
John Eadie
Verified Buyer

Nice experience from the whole team! Very helpful and professional. Came in to clean the carpets in my flat - looks brand new!
Mrs B Whitham
Verified Buyer

I booked this clean last minute and they were able to accommodate even on a bank holiday. The chap was clean, professional and really friendly. I would recommend to family and friends, thank you.
Phil L
Verified Buyer

David from Carpet Bright UK was polite, helpful and professional from my first contact. He delivered what he said he would and I was extremely happy with the results and they were better than I expected as I had some bad stains in my carpet and on my furniture. I have already recommended Carpet Bright UK to my neighbours and shown them how clean everything has come up.
Monica Smith
Verified Buyer

Excellent value for money. Moved every piece of furniture to ensure carpet thoroughly treated. Excellent service, my carpets look great. Every stain gone. They are very thorough. We have heavy traffic, two carers 4 times a day, equipment.
Karen Vince
Verified Buyer

Alvin was very courteous and honest about what was achievable. His work was of an extremely high standard and I would use his service again. Thank you Carpet Bright UK.
H Ainley
Verified Buyer

Great service! Will be using them again.
Mrs Hopkinson
Verified Buyer

Carpet Bright were easy and quick to communicate with. They did exactly as we wished on the day and worked hard to clean an extremely filthy house Thanks again.
Bruce Collingwood
Verified Buyer

The carpet cleaners did an amazing job in removing all of our pet and other stains in our carpet. The carpet smells and looks great! Highly recommended.
Mr C Last
Verified Buyer

Very good service and fit us in at late notice. Will recommend.
Gavin And Kel T
Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant. Quick appointment, service carried out brilliantly, would certainly recommend and use again.
Tina Rawlinson
Verified Buyer

I have a carpet cleaning machine that I have used a number of times over the years. I was beginning to worry that my carpet was damaged and would never look really clean again. I decided to have it professionally done and what a difference! Carpet Bright are really great, you won’t be disappointed.
Mr H Yeatman
Verified Buyer

Fabulous carpet cleaning, this is the second time I have used Carpet Bright, fully recommended.
Donna Younis
Verified Buyer

Top quality work, reliable, polite and managed to remove the stain from my carpet. Would highly recommend.
D Sexton
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, cleaned whole house and removed stains I never thought possible. Would highly recommend.
C Falconer
Verified Buyer

Very professional, thorough and timely. Excellent communication. Pride in work. Thank you!
Daniel Medcalf
Verified Buyer

Amazing job done! Very pleased and happy! Will definitely recommend and use Carpet Bright UK going forward. 10/10 service.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.99 based on 2,282 reviews