Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Alvin was amazing! He came in, surveyed the areas we needed cleaning and went right to work. The room looked amazing after he was done and smelled great too! I highly recommend Carpet Bright UK!
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Great service with knowledgeable technicians.
The gentlemen showed up nice and early in the time frame given, took their time and did a quality job! They made sure to go over any discolored spots until they were clean and were SO friendly!! We are lifetime customers for sure!
Outstanding service. My carpets were actually sticky from a family member living in my house and not making any effort to clean. I knew the carpets would not be brought back to like new condition due to the damage done but I was actually shocked at how well they look now...sticky? Not anymore...I actually don’t feel the need to disinfect my feet when walking around now!
Carpets are very clean and they smell fresh. Highly recommend them.
My technician was very professional! The is my second or third time using this company. The prices are reasonable and it’s easy to get an appointment. Also, I like that they remove most of the water from the carpet.
Great service, very professional and kind technician - amazing quality!
Jon was very professional and did an amazing job. He made my old carpet look almost new again. I highly recommend his services
Your company was quick, easy to work with and gave my home beautiful results. My carpets look and smell amazing.
Fast, efficient and a pleasure to work with.
Fantastic service from Ben! He was very professional and kept us informed throughout the process and offered us great tips. We are very satisfied with the look of our carpet. Thanks soo much!
Rob was amazing. Arrived right on time, was efficient and got the job done quickly and professionally. Will use Carpetbright again.
Andy is great, very professional. Carpets look beautiful. Will definitely use Carpet Bright again.
Technician was courteous and knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. He explained everything.
Sofa feels great. Would definitely use again. Thanks!
He did a great job!
Fast, easy and affordable! He called 30 minute before to confirm when he would be there and was very friendly. Would highly recommend!!
My experience was excellent. The man called before arriving. Was on time. Very courteous. Seemed to love his work. Very conscientious of my home and also the equipment he was working with. The best carpet cleaning experience I have ever had.
This was our first time ever using this company and they were great! On time, explained everything in detail and carpets turned out GREAT! THANK YOU!
Alvin did a fantastic job! The carpets look great. He was friendly, professional and did a great job. Excellent service! We will use Carpet Bright again and recommend it to friends. Thank you!
Alvin was very professional and courteous. My carpets look amazing!!! I will definitely recommend this service to anyone looking for clean carpets
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 16,575 reviews