Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Very professional and prompt service! Excellent customer care and the carpets were beautiful when they left!
I am very pleased with my experience with Jon from Carpetbright. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. He treated my house with respect and went above and beyond in getting out some stains in the carpets in my daughters room. I would highly recommend them. Thanks!
I needed a lot of cleaning done well and fast. They came through like stars! Everything was done well. They are the best!
Great service! Carpet Bright UK did a great job cleaning our carpets. We have 2 dogs and they were able to clean the pet stains and make the carpet look brand new! Thank you so much for coming and we will definitely recommend to friends and family!
Very thorough! Polite, and professional. Looks great! And I know it’s a safe clean for my family.
I was immediately impressed when I received a call within 10 minutes of me enquiring online. I also received a call when they were on their way to my home. Ben was friendly and respectful as I showed him the areas I needed him to clean. I loved his tips to keep my areas as beautiful as brand new! Thank you!
Carpet Bright UK cleaned my lounge and staircase. They did a great job and were very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend using them.
Excellent service and their staff goes above and beyond to make sure you're satisfied with their work. Will definitely use again and recommend to my friends and family!!
Rhys was so nice and professional. Our carpets look better from one cleaning than the two prior “professional” jobs I’ve had done. My house and carpets smell amazing and no harsh chemical smells. Definitely recommend to my friends, family, and those reading the review.
They do a great job and I really appreciate the fact that the chemicals used are ok for animals.
These guys have the best customer service and they are quick and efficient. I have used them multiple time and will continue to in the future!
Never in the dark. They let you know what is happening and when. Call ahead. Technician is efficient and friendly. Great to work with! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
I was able to get my carpets cleaned quick. The guy was here on time, he knew his stuff and my carpet looks better then it did. And price was really good to.
The technician arrived when he said he would, got right to work, and finished up within the hour. The loveseat looks so beautiful now, all the nasty stains are gone. Thanks! I will call you guys again!
They’ve been a great company to work with. Super kind all while being fast and efficient! Would definitely recommend
Rob was efficient, friendly and did a great job. Hope we get him next time.
My experience was very good. The technician was friendly and did a great job. Thanks so much.
The guy was amazing, knowledgeable, really nice and quick! It's smells great, cat stains are gone for good!
Very pleasant. He removed a bad stain that another company was unable to remove. I will definitely use them again!
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 15,715 reviews