Carpet Bright UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK

About Carpet Bright UK: Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Airport House, Purley Way, Croydon

Telephone

How would you rate Carpet Bright UK ?

"From the initial call to get a quote to the technician who carried out the cleaning of the carpets, I was impressed by the friendly and efficient manner of the team. The technician arrived precisely on time, completed the job in the time allotted and to a very high standard. I’m very happy to recommend this company."
"I cannot emphasise enough how impressed I was with Carpet Bright from start to finish. I've worked in the customer experience industry for many years and have high expectations which are usually met with mediocre service at best. So I was absolutely delighted with this company when they surpassed my expectations. From my first call which was dealt with expertly by Hannah to the phenomenal job Andy did in cleaning my lounge/dining room carpets, together with my stair and hall runners. I truly thought I was going to have to replace the carpets as they were so dirty but Andy ensured they were left in pristine condition. Again, I cannot praise Andy enough. He was great in managing expectations, professional and courteous and a genuinely nice chap. In fact he was so good I booked to have my sofa and armchairs cleaned in 3 weeks time. What more can I say than I would recommend this great team of professionals to anyone. Thank you for doing what you say you will, when you will and how you will. An excellent customer experience example to any other company!"
"The technician was such a smiley friendly chappie. Great job very happy with results😘"
Thank you for the positive review!
"Total efficiency and perfect results. A very fair price for an excellent outcome. The very nice technician arrived right on time with a call to tell me he was 10 mins away. I shall always choose Carpetbright in the future for my domestic and commercial needs. Best regards, Susan Rose"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review Susan. We look forward to serving you again very soon.
"I had an amazing experience with the Carpet Bright UK. My carpet was cleaned very well and fast. it took 2h to get it dry. I'm so happy with the way it looks now. I will definitely recommend this to my friends. Service is great! Thank you, guys! :)"
Hi Yana, Thank you for your positive feedback, We strive to deliver a 5* service to all of our customers. We look forward to serving you and your friends in the future
"Kevin was an absolute gent. Did the best job he possibly could with the state the carpets were in. He knew from the start how they would turn out, we’re impressed by his professionalism and great customer service! The main thing we wanted to get rid of was the smell of dog urine from renting the house out, we can instantly tell the difference the next day. Would absolutely recommend this company to anyone!"
"Excellent customer service and a brilliant job"
Thank you for the positive review Zac. We look forward to serving you again soon!
"It was a very stressful time, leaving a rented property we had only been in for just over 8 WEEKS ! TRYING TO KEEP HAPPY A LANDLADY FROM HELL !! The operator was immensely cheerful and competent. She was a right cow, bag trollope and our cleaner was the exact opposite. WHAT A TROOPER !!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review Caroline. We are really pleased to hear it went well with our technician! We hope to serve you again in the future!
"Quick and very good service. Professional and nice staff!"
Thank you for choosing Carpet Bright UK Valentina. We look forward to serving you again soon!
"Good upfront communication. Goodish price. Excellent staff who know what they're doing. Good result."
"Great Service, friendly technician and fantastic results."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.
"I found the company on the internet and had no previous dealings with before, they were more than helpful from the offset retuned my call quickly and completed the carpet cleaning in Chelsea a few days later. They turned up on time, completed the job very thoroughly and in good time. I would recommend this company 100%."
Thank You! We strive to deliver a 5* service to all of our customers. We look forward to serving you in the future.
"The carpet was cleaner professionally, the technician was professional, friendly and courteous. Would definitely contact the company again when carpet needs cleaning."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review Angela. We look forward to serving you again soon.
"Excellent service, happy with the result."
Thank you for the positive review Sebastian.
"The rug came up fantastic I had forgotten the bright colours The cleaner was polite and knowledgeable gave advice on how to deal with spillages from now on will get him in at least once a year as I think the rug would last longer with someone looking after it so well"
Hi Lina, We strive to deliver a 5* service to all of our customers. We are so pleased your happy with the results and look forward to serving you in the future.
"My carpets look incredible. Even though they are thick wool, they dried quicker than previous cleans from other companies and the man who came round knew exactly what he was doing. Very professional. Highly recommended will use every time from now on!"
Hi Jennifer, thank you for your positive feedback. We strive to deliver a 5* service to all of our customers. We look forward to serving you in the future.
"I am very happy with carpet clean and the staff are very helpful,there is no mess and he moved the furniture around,I would only use carpet bright uk now as they are the best in my opinion."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review Diana. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. We look forward to serving you again soon!
"Very amiable, arrived on time, did a good job nice and clean no mess. Would recommend to anyone if they need their carpets etc cleaned."
Thank you for your kind review!
"Excellent service. David, the technician was friendly and professional. He took great care to tidy up afterwards. We had two rugs cleaned and our 3 piece suite cushions and they have come up like new again. We used another smaller local company in the past and our carpets were ruined. We learned that you certainly get what you pay for. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Excellent service with no fuss. Alvin did a thorough job on 5 bedrooms, lots of stairs and a grimy sofa. This is the second time I have used Carpetbright and wouldn't use anyone else now. Thoroughly recommended."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review!
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.99 based on 4,287 reviews