Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Brilliant!! Thank you.
Never been disappointed! Highly recommended!
Highly recommend Carpet Bright UK for anyone looking to clean their carpets.
Carpet Bright did a great job cleaning our carpet!
Simply the best! Alvin was superb and will leave your carpets spotless!! The highest in customer care and courtesy, great prices, and terrific service!! The only carpet cleaners you will ever need!
Great job guys! They showed up on time and cleaned our entire office with only a 1 day notice! We will for sure be using them again!
Super friendly and professional, great value, on time, affordable, excellent work - thanks very much!
Wow! Incredible service and our carpet looks brand new. Highly recommend this company. Very friendly employees, on time appointment and quick turnaround. Definitley get what you pay for
Best carpet cleaning ever! Lee and James are extremely professional, came to my home and cleaned my carpet. I didn't expect miracles but what I got was more than miracles. Thank you guys!! Highly recommend!!!
I appreciate good customer service and this is what I received. I'm so glad I chose this company. Thank you.
Great customer service! I'm very satisfied and will definitely recommend to anyone.
I highly recommend their services, they are honest and professional.
Best service ever!!! Very polite, experienced, and professional!! It was my first time with this carpet cleaning company and it was fast, reasonable, and the results were beyond my expectations. Highly recommended their services!
Carpet looking awesome again! This is our second experience with CarpetBright and the carpets look great! See you again in 6 months! We love clean carpet :)
This company does a wonderful job! My carpets look like new and the house smells fresh and clean. I have used this service many times. They are professional and there are no hidden costs. I recommend this company great enthusiasm.
James booked the job in for me and answered all questions I asked. Brill service from start to finish.
Super care, attention and service. Highly recommend.
Great service. Carpet has not looked this good in years. They removed stains from other carpet cleaners that did not have any luck. Highly recommend.
Very accommodating and SUPER FAST service! Carpets looked alot lighter, just not able to remove pet stains but urine smell was gone!!
Carpet looks great. Technician was very friendly and professional. Thank you.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 14,273 reviews