Carpet Bright UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK

About Carpet Bright UK: Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Airport House, Purley Way, Croydon

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Carpet Bright UK ?

"Fantastic customer care! Great service!"
"This is a company that I trust when cleaning my carpets! Good people, good company."
"David has been cleaning our carpets for a few years now and we can always count on a great job. His care and attention while in our home is second to none."
"Excellent service! We've used Carpet Bright UK a couple of times now and I will ONLY use their service moving forward. The techs are personable, professional and meticulous. You will not be disappointed!"
"Thanks for the great clean! I chose your company because of the great reviews and they were right. I will be using your services again."
"I had a fabulous experience with Carpet Bright! Their energy and enthusiasm paired well with my 2 curious little boys! They were very considerate of the children and walked us through every step of the process. I was very pleased to see the before and after pictures, but the finished product was immaculate. I am very happy we had the carpets cleaned - I definitely recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a friendly & prompt service!"
"We had our carpets done this morning. They arrived right on time, did a great job and were done in a little over an hour. Will definitely be using their services in the future."
"Very pleasant experience, 10/10"
"We had our rugs cleaned this afternoon by Technician Lee Levon. He was very professional and courteous. The rugs needed a good clean and was long overdue. We are very impressed with the result and quality of work. Lee also gave us expert tips on how to remove stains. I would definitely recommend this company and will tell all my friends and family of the service if they are in need of carpets, upholstery cleaning. Thank you very much Lee!"
"Lee from Carpet Bright UK came to clean my carpets yesterday and did a remarkable job. I was very impressed by his professionalism, high quality cleaning services and punctuality."
"Very happy with the service provided. Loved the fact there was minimal disruption in the house. Certainly will have them again for any carpet or upholstery cleaning."
"I was very impressed with Carpet Bright UK! The cleaner did a terrific job and was extremely friendly. I will only use this company for any future carpet cleanings. Highly recommended!"
"Fast, easy, and job completed to a very high standard."
"Great job. My carpets look great. Very pleased with the results."
"The service was great! Very friendly and professional! Would definitely recommend."
"Lee from Carpet Bright did a fabulous job cleaning our carpets this past weekend! He is very professional and personable. We have been using Carpet Bright UK for around 3 years and so happy our friends referred us to them! Thank you to Lee and James for your continued great service!"
"Had them referred by another cleaning company for a really tough stain. They did a great job, stain is gone. Used them later for a water stained carpet. Good advice, prompt and a friendly service."
"As part of our house move we engaged Carpet Bright to clean a number of carpets in our rented house. Their technician. Alvin, arrived on time, explained the process and did an excellent job. The carpets came up cleaner than they were when we moved in. Overall we were delighted with the results and would recommend Carpet Bright without any doubt."
"David did a fantastic job cleaning my living room carpet! I would recommend him every time."
"Professional, fast, and friendly!"
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.99 based on 4,578 reviews