Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Excellent service. Prompt, courteous, helpful and a first class job. Highly recommended.
As always Kev arrived bang on time and completed the work in a professional manner. He's a very friendly chap, not fazed by our noisy Jack Russell and I would strongly recommend him to anyone in need of his services.
We would have no hesitation in recommending and would use the company again.
We have been very happy with all aspects of service from Carpet Bright UK and are delighted with the end result.
Highly recommend this company for quality, care and first rate customer service. Flexible and understanding they swiftly resolved a problem bedroom carpet for a frail elderly aunt with efficiency, speed and consideration.
We had our carpets cleaned a year ago and have now had our three piece suite cleaned. Very efficient and friendly service with excellent results. Highly recommended.
Just had carpets cleaned by Carpet Bright UK absolutely delighted, very professional would gladly recommend them to anyone will certainly use them again thank you once again.
All round good, will use again.
I am delighted with the end result and couldn't have asked for a more efficient service. I will certainly use this company again and have already told friends about it.
Picked my rug up on time, dropped off on time, end cleaning result was very well done, with no scent.
In tackling jobs both in my home (rugs and upholstery cleaned) and in a club of which I am a member (carpets cleaned), work was both excellent and efficient and carried out promptly and in a pleasant and friendly manner.
Great Service from initial phone call to completion. Very efficient professional service, cleaning process is highly effective and carpets came like new, soft and fluffy.
Superb service. Had two sofas cleaned and they feel like new now! Timely and efficient service - will definitely use again!
Three double bedrooms, lounge and dining room came up like new. The carpets are over 10 years old and one or two stains that were eradicated completely. Well done! Thank you.
They did a great job communicating and explaining the process. We were able to find exactly what would be best for the job. The clean job was good but there was still some small ink stains that they were unable to remove. I would use them again as their customer service was excellent.
After my carpet cleaning from Carpet Bright, my carpet looked and smelled great! this was much better than using one of those cheap guys who tease you with a low price and change it later. Carpet Bright tells you what it will be over the phone the whole experience was wonderful!
Very professional. Quick and on time. Exceeded my expectations with how clean my carpets turned out. I will use again when needed.
The technician from Carpet Bright UK removed two stains that a previous company couldn't. Carpet looks brand new...also service was prompt and courteous. Will only use this company from now on!
Really great service, the technician arrived promptly at the agreed time, communication from the time we booked was phenomenal and our carpets looked really wonderfully cleaned and smelled fresh ! I would definitely recommend as the price was very reasonable!
10 out of 10 service. Thank you Alvin & Jack!
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 10,475 reviews