Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Operative did not use any protector under chair. Had no protectors on his shoes machine broke fused my lights left a mark on the carpet he did clean left a mark on the limed oak flooring did not turn up for the next appointment did not phone up til 30 hours afterwards to let me know machine was still broken. Could not get any reply from office . Call just rang out. Nobody has called me back. Could not get through tomoperative when i tried
Very happy with the service provided by Chris from this company. He was prompt, polite and completed the job to a very high standard. Will use Carpet Bright UK again.
Thank you for the 5 star review! #CarpetBrightUK
This was my second cleaning with Carpet Bright and Dan was technician both times. He is very professional and courteous. The carpets look fantastic. I definitely recommend Carpet Bright.
These guys are good. They take their time and do a good job. Everything turned out better than I expected.
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Great service! Efficiently done and very thorough.
I have been using Carpet bright for the last 2 yr. Great service and very friendly.
Very reliable and thorough service, came on time and as promised, thorough job.Used them for years ..carpets cleaned like magic and the could not be more helpful with dates and times ..I was late getting back to my house to let him in and he could not have been more kind and gracious ..plus the carpets look like new !
Great work, completed to a very high standard.
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Fantastic job from start to finish! Dan took extra time and effort to make our carpet look like new. It literally went from dark grey to white, and smells so fresh and clean. We've had our carpets cleaned by many companies over the years, and this was by far our best experience.
They did a great job communicating and explaining the process. We were able to find exactly what would be best for the job. The clean job was good but there was still some small ink stains that they were unable to remove. I would use them again as their customer service was excellent.
He was also very careful working around and under my larger pieces of furniture. The carpet feels extra soft and clean now!
I was so thrilled with the level of professionalism from both men who came into my home. They were also very clear as to what process they were going to do and carried out the job thoroughly. Will be using them next year
Jack cleaned my carpet and made it look brand new. Liz was easy to communicate with about setting up the appointment. When he arrived, he patently answered all my questions. He gave me honest feedback about how to handle the carpeting. I would use Carpet Bright again.
Had our carpets cleaned this week, was a very easy process and they were able to clean them on very short notice. Very happy with the results and the price.
Wow! These guys know what they're doing. I wish I had taken a before pic but my carpet looks brand new and it was in BAD shape. These guys were on-time, quick, clean and very professional.
Just had carpets cleaned by Carpet Bright UK absolutely delighted, very professional would gladly recommend them to anyone will certainly use them again thank you once again
Ok, so we use Carpet Bright UK all the time, to be exact it's been about 7 times, we have dogs :) . Every time has been exceptional. I have them cleaned every 3 months as I have OCD. Thanks guys see you soon
A marvellous job completed. They made my old ancient carpets look so much better. Very friendly and polite they work incredibly hard and non-stop until the job is done!
Thank you for your kind comments and we will definitely pass your feedback on.
My couches were so disgusting prior to their arrival (thanks to my bulldog) but looked and smelled great after they left. I highly recommend them and this treatment.
Thank you for your recommendation!
This is my second time using Carpet Bright UK and they did a great job. They were on time, very friendly and professional. I definitely recommend this service and specially them. Thank you.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 14,889 reviews