Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
We are beyond pleased with this place! Alvin did an incredible job!
Absolutely wonderful service! My technician, Andy, was so helpful and professional. I was able to get scheduled within two days, which was very convenient. I’m extremely happy with my experience!
My husband and I have just had our area rugs and one carpeted bedroom in our house cleaned by Carpet Bright and have had an excellent experience. John was very professional, on time, quick and left our carpet and area rugs the most clean they have been since they were new. We will definitely be using Carpet Bright again. Save your time and money and hire Carpet Bright as opposed to renting a carpet cleaning machine yourself!
Amazing job cleaning my carpets - they look brand new! The technician was extremely knowledgeable and explained the process. I’m very pleased with the service I received.
I highly recommend them! A very satisfied customer
There was a black stain on my carpet for over a year that I thought would never come out but he got it out. I love my results and I will be using them instead of trying to do the work and not getting anywhere near the same results.
Had a wonderful experience! Rob came out and did a fabulous job. He was very knowledgable and very personable. He did an amazing job on the carpet cleaning. We were very pleased in every aspect! Thank you so much Rob!
Amazing! I have two kids under 7 and they have destroyed my carpet. After Carpet Bright was finished my carpets look new
Alvin cleaned 4 of my area rugs of varying sizes. He did a fabulous job and they look fantastic. Very professional and explained the process. I highly recommend him and Carpetbright!
Jon cleaned the carpets today in my house. He was so pleasant and knowledgeable when it came to my pet stains on my living room carpet. Carpets look amazing! I would definitely request Jon next time. Thank you again Jon!!
Ben was very professional. I will definitely use you again
Carpet Bright UK provided great service. Scheduling the appointment was quick and easy. I spoke with real customer service people, no robots, which was great. Andy was on time for the appointment and waited patiently for us when we were running considerably late. He performed the service promptly and professionally. We would definitely use Carpet Bright UK again and highly recommend their services.
I would give 10 stars if I could! I called and was able to get next day service. We had tried everything to get a long-set cat smell out of our carpet, and within 1 hour of Carpet Bright being here, it was finally gone. We will definitely be using Carpet Bright again. The guys were extremely professional, speedy and courteous. I am very pleased with everything about our experience.
This was our first time using Carpetbright. Reece did a wonderful job cleaning our bedroom carpets. They look like new again. We will definitely use and recommend Carpetbright again!
After having another cleaning company come out the day before Carpet Bright came you would not believe the difference! All the "stains" the other company left behind Carpet Bright got them out with no problems! Beyond pleased with the outcome. I will definitely use Carpet Bright EVERY time from here on, they are great!
Robert cleaned our carpets and did wonderful job. He was professional and efficient. My carpets look and smell amazing.
I called Carpet Bright UK to clean my carpets because the carpets had many new and old pet stains. Andy arrived on time to clean the carpets. He was polite, friendly and knowledgeable about carpets and stains. The carpets look fabulous!!! All of the pet stains came out. Thank you.
The technician was professional, reliable and hard working. I appreciate the hard work he put in to helping make my carpets look amazing. Thanks Carpet Bright!!!!
The whole process from beginning to end was great. Fast and friendly service on the phone and in person. My carpets look and smell great.
We are beyond pleased with this company! Alvin did an incredible job! We are expecting our first baby and wanted our carpets to be perfectly cleaned for our new arrival. We have multiple animals, so the carpets had a really bad smell and multiple spots where they had accidents. Alvin made our carpets look brand new and the pet smell was completely gone once he was finished. We will definitely use Carpet Bright in the future and hopefully we get Alvin again! He was amazing!
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 16,537 reviews