Carpet Bright UK Reviews

Based on 20,393 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK is an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 6th June 2022
Katharine Alldridge
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 6th June 2022
Katharine Alldridge
I have used Carpetbright multiple times for my upstairs carpets. They are wonderful! Their technicians are always polite and professional. Having two small dogs, accidents are bound to happen. Carpetbright always do an outstanding job cleaning and removing the stains (accidents). My carpets look new and fresh every time. I highly recommend Carpetbright!
Carpet Bright did an excellent job cleaning my carpet. I had tough pet stains and had tried without success to get them out on my own. When they were finished my carpet looked brand new again. The pricing was reasonable and the technician that came out was super nice and helpful with any questions I had. I would recommend these guys to anyone.
The best carpet cleaning!
Carpet Bright is AMAZING!! This company offers extremely professional services with no toxic chemicals left behind in your home to create health hazards. So thankful to find Carpet Bright and so thankful for Rob who has cleaned our home for a second time and does an outstanding job with our carpet. Would definitely recommend Carpet Bright!
Jon was our technician and he did an amazing job! He called to let us know where he was and when he would arrive. He was right on time, was very courteous and also informative about the process. Carpets looked great and would highly recommend using Carpetbright to all my friends and family.
Andy was our technician. Super nice guy and worked very efficiently. He did an excellent job, gave attention to some bad stains and made my carpet look brand new. Highly recommend!
Jon was very friendly. The service and quality of cleanliness was really top notch. This is the second time we have used Carpet Bright UK and have been pleased with the results. Our carpets are 22 years old and they look so good after being cleaned! It let’s me procrastinate replacing the carpets each time I get them cleaned.
Excellent job!
Carpetbright did a great job on our carpet. I have a puppy who had an accident on our 5 month old carpet and they completely got it out! I waited five days to make sure the smell was really gone before I left this review and to my surprise it is! It smells and looks great!
Amazing results, very courteous employees and very knowledgeable staff. Would definitely recommend their service to anyone in the area looking to have their carpets cleaned!!
Absolutely fantastic service all the way around
Called on Tuesday and got next day service! Jon was on time, worked carefully and efficiently and was respectful of my home & furnishings. Carpet Bright provide the best method to get a beautiful carpet. Highly recommend this company!
Our carpets have been ‘cleaned’ by other companies before with disappointing results. But Carpet Bright got our carpets looking amazing! We also had a chair cleaned that we thought was beyond saving and it’s like new again too! I highly recommend Carpet Bright UK. Worth every penny!
Excellent experience from start to finish. The technician, Andy, provided great communication, their equipment delivered excellent results. Will be using them again.
Very convenient, professional, and polite. Well done.
Great customer service... from setting up the appointment, to the technician greeting me in a pleasant and professional manner! Amazing job at cleaning my carpet!! Highly recommended!
After two months of 3 animals staying in our house and all three of them getting sick and having accidents on the carpet, I was beginning to think we would have to replace all the rugs in the house. Thankfully the Carpet Bright technician came today and brought our carpets back to mint condition. I don’t think they’ve looked this good in a long time! Andy was friendly, professional and worked very hard! Thank you Carpet Bright.
Everything was excellent.
Couldn’t be more pleased with Carpet Bright UK! Super job bringing my old looking carpets back to life! Thank you Jon for a job well done! Thank you Natasha and Amy for a customer-friendly experience! And all at a respectable price! I’ll most definitely refer them to anyone needing carpet cleaning services in the future!
We had a great experience with knowledgeable staff giving us fast and friendly service. Moved my furniture back afterwards and was courteous and helpful.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 5.0 based on 20,393 reviews