Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
My experience with Carpet Bright was very positive. They cleaned the carpet in four bedrooms, a basement family room and hallway, and stairs down to the basement . It all looks great.
Great job! Good clean up. Friendly.
These guys were terrific to work with. They came when they said they would and did a great job. I would use them again.
I wouldn’t use anyone else to clean my carpets! On time, corteous, and totally fair prices. I had some trouble spots from my 5 year old and he went above and beyond to take care of them.
Professional carpet cleaning. Excellent communication. Not only does my carpet look great it smells great too!
Great customer service! Very accommodating and professional! Also my carpets look great, thanks!
These guys were quick, efficient, and friendly! They had answers to all my questions and my carpet looks amazing!! Highly highly recommend!
Barry was wonderful. Thank you!
Efficient, quality work and friendly personnel.
Rob was very professional. The service was great. I would definitely recommend their services. Thank you Carpetbright!
Quick and thorough. I love that they don't use harsh chemicals! Really helped smell issues in an older home.
This was a wonderful experience! We would do it again in a heartbeat! The carpets turned out GREAT.
Jon showed up at the time booked and did a terrific job. Had a few tough stains that he was able to handle perfectly.
Fast, friendly service!!
So friendly, efficient and honest! Did a great job
They always do an amazing job! Carpets always look great and dry fairly quick! All of their staff are great to work with and are always friendly, on time, and quick but efficient.
They came the same day and were very efficient. The carpet has a very noticeable difference. Thank you so much.
The best customer service you can find! I had an issue and they were so quick to resolve it. I will definitely be using them again!
Alvin was very friendly, professional and personable! He arrived right on time and evaluated the rooms/areas we wanted to have cleaned before starting. He was very knowledgeable as well. He did an amazing job and our older carpet hasn't looked this great in years - we have kids & a dog. Thank you Carpet Bright & Alvin! A+ work and service!
The cleaning was fast and effective. The technician was professional and easy to talk to.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 17,840 reviews