Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Came early and worked fast. Carpet looks great! The technician was clean cut and very courteous.
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Amazing results, very courteous employees and very knowledgeable staff. Would definitely recommend their service to anyone in the area looking to have their carpets cleaned!!
The carpet cleaning technician was efficient and professional.
I am most definitely pleased with my clean carpet!!! Jon was excellent and efficient, he was very informative about my carpet and how to keep them cleaner for longer!!! He made my old carpet look brand new!! I will definitely recommend this company to anyone in need of a great carpet clean!! Great technician and wonderful company. Thank you again for your services.
Booking in an appointment at such short notice was super easy! Ben showed up on time and was extremely polite, courteous and efficient. My carpets look brand new! Thank you Ben!
Hard working and polite, plus the carpets look great.
I couldn't be more pleased with the experience I had with Carpet Bright UK! They were courteous, professional and on time PLUS they did an amazing job! What more could you ask for? Definitely call this company - you won't be disappointed!
Great service! The guy came in and got right to work. Very friendly and courteous. Job well done, thanks Rob!
Very professional. Booking the appointment was so easy. They did a great job and right on time.
Jon came over and cleaned the carpets today and did an excellent job taking out all of the pet stains and revitalizing the entire carpet. Totally recommend Carpet Bright UK to anybody looking to clean their carpet. But the best thing is, they use no toxic chemicals for it too! Amazing. I'm happy, my wife is happy and my dogs are happy. Thank you!
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 17th May 2021 Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 17th May 2021 Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 17th May 2021
Exceptionally pleased with the hard work Kieron did for us. The carpet had not been cleaned in years, it practically looks new again!! Thank you again!
This is the best company I’ve ever encountered for rug and carpet cleaning!! Andy is amazing! He explained everything thoroughly and couldn’t have been nicer. The results from the rug and carpet were far above my expectations and only took a few hours to dry. I can't wait for you to come back and clean all my curtains and mattresses!
Rhys came to clean our carpets and we were so impressed by his courteous nature and kind manner that we wanted to adopt him as a grandson! Besides that, our carpets are squeaky clean and smell amazing! We were very impressed by the job he did and would recommend Carpet Bright to everyone.
Great customer service! They called to let me know they were on the way, the technicians were professional and did a great job cleaning our carpets! Best thing, no funky cleaning odours!
Carpetbright did a great job on our carpet. I have a puppy who had an accident on our 5 month old carpet and they completely got it out! I waited five days to make sure the smell was really gone before I left this review and to my surprise it is! It smells and looks great!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Carpet Bright! I had moved into a rental property with severely stained carpet. After Carpet Bright came out, the carpet looks brand new! Very knowledgeable and courteous employees and the best of all, pet friendly! I can't thank you enough!
Excellent service! My carpets are old and looked brand new after this clean!
The man that cleaned my carpet was friendly, informative about the whole process and professional. Carpets smell fresh and look great.
Very happy with Carpet Bright! This is the third time I have used them and I’m always soo pleased. The service was great, friendly and professional. I also had a lot of stains from my dog which he was able to get rid of! I highly recommend!
Very efficient and professional. I will definitely use this service again!
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 17th May 2021
Great job! Thank you Carpet Bright UK!
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 16,050 reviews