Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
James and his crew are by far the most detailed and thorough carpet cleaning company I have had a chance to work with. We recommend this company.
These guys did an amazing job and would strongly recommend!
The cleaner from Carpet Bright UK was efficient and professional. He took extra care to deal with our carpet and inform us on how to deal with spot stains. The smell of freshly cleaned linen lasted for weeks.
Great professional service. I've used their services 3 times so far and each time they have done a great job. If you simply want your carpets cleaned well with no hassles then I'd recommend using Carpet Bright UK.
Everyone was super friendly and did a great job. I called on Tuesday and they were here by Thursday morning. My puppy had a couple of accidents on the carpet and now they look and smell good as new. I will definitely be using them again.
This is my second time using Carpet Bright UK and they did a great job. They were on time, very friendly and professional. I definitely recommend this service and specially them. Thank you.
I needed a last minute cleaning, called and they were able to come complete cleaning within 24 hrs. They did an amazing job on all my dog stains and dirt stains. They were fast and super nice.
Awesome service! Alvin and Jack were my technicians and what excellent customer service they provided. My couch looks brand new and smells great too. Will definitely recommend them to family and friends and will be using then again in the future.
Carpet Bright were simply amazing! The couches were not that terrible but they had some stains and everything came out! I have fallen in love with my couches again! Thanks again
I have been using this company for my microfiber sofa, rug, dining chairs, and headboard. Within the past 3 or so years, I have continued to call them about 4 or 5 times. I have 2 cats and 2 toddler boys, so dirty hands and pet hair get all over the place. Every single time I have never had a complaint. They're fast, thorough, and honest about the services I need.
Fast, professional and very good job. And got a great deal! thanks Carpet Bright UK.
Rhys and Dan were very friendly and courteous and did an incredible job. These guys really know what they are doing and they really care about doing great work. They went above and beyond. It's hard to find service like this these days. My sofa is brand new!
Called Carpet Bright UK after spilling a glass of red wine on my carpet. They booked the job in and came over the next day. Very happy with the outcome and the professionalism of the carpet cleaner.
They were very friendly and got the job done fast. They understood what we wanted and took care of it for us. Can't wait for the Grandparents to come see a nice clean house!
Fantastic Service. Would use again.
Great work! So professional! I will definitely be calling u again.
My carpets look great you were on time and most helpful. So appreciated. Will recommend.
Quick, easy, and a great job.
Professional is the truth. From having the answering service take the call and information. Then Liz calling back to schedule within minutes of making the initial inquiry. Then the cleaning day came. Alvin let me know they were on their way. They arrived shortly after and within an hour our carpet was magically cleaned! Thank you all! The carpet looks great! Will try to add before and after pics.
Excellent service!! They go above and beyond to make sure their customers get what they want.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 14,891 reviews