Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Alvin was amazing! He came in, surveyed the areas we needed cleaning and went right to work. The room looked amazing after he was done and smelled great too! I highly recommend Carpet Bright UK!
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 26th May 2021
My carpets look great and the technician always has a happy and professional attitude.
Our tech Andy was very attentive. We are very happy with the result!
Andy was great! My house smells so good. He was early and communicated everything he was doing throughout the completion of the job.
I would highly recommend Carpet Bright. Alvin did an amazing job. He was very thorough and friendly and my carpets and rugs look fabulous now. Thanks Alvin!
The gentleman that came out to provide a much needed carpet cleaning did a completely amazing job. He was VERY thorough, very polite and well mannered.
Professional and knowledgeable staff. They did a great job on our sofa, considering it is a very old, off-white sofa. It looks much better and most importantly I know it is clean and sanitized for my new baby coming in a couple of weeks.
Really happy with the overall service and clean. Would definitely recommend and will call them again!
Great service and wonderful process with no chemicals! Jon was knowledgeable, professional and very friendly and efficient. Second time I have used Carpetbright and I always love them.
Rob was very professional and polite. He did an outstanding job!
Looks great!
Old carpets look refreshed and some stains still present but we didn’t expect them to come fully out. I definitely would recommend Carpet Bright UK.
Was able to clean 7 years of dirt, stains and the carpet looks like new again!
Alvin was great and very thorough. He did a fantastic job and we will use Carpet Bright again!
Rhys was courteous, efficient, timely explained procedure and options up front! His extra effort in cleaning was superior beyond my expectations. He provided cleaning tips for future stains, I was truly pleased with the service and will recommend to family and friends.
Technician was excellent. My carpet was in pretty bad shape and when he left it looked fantastic. They were professional and prompt in arriving and getting the job done. Highly recommend them for your carpet cleaning. I have used them for a second time and just as good or better than the first!!
Great customer service. Ben was polite and informative about the process. Thank you!
Jon did an excellent job. Will have them back again. Very nice guys.
Rhys was extremely pleasant and offered great advice for ongoing needs. He removed all pets stains and our house smells great now. I highly recommend Carpet Bright UK and will definitely use them in the future!
Rob has exceptional customer service skills. Very knowledgeable about the products and explained everything he was doing
First time with Carpet Bright and I'm very happy. The tech did a great job.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 17,152 reviews