Carpet Bright UK Reviews

Based on 19,983 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK is an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Excellent job. All personnel was great to work with.
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 28th January 2022
Good service by John.
The technician was on time, thorough, professional and polite.
Was very impressed by Carpet Bright. Called them on a Monday and they were able to get us on the calendar for Wednesday. When they showed up, the gentleman was professional and got straight to work. Our carpets looked terrible and now they look amazing. Very impressed by this company.
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 19th May 2022 Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 19th May 2022
Carpetbright brought my carpet back to life! I have a dog who occasionally has accidents. Once cleaned we were not able to notice any signs of doggie accidents. Professional and good quality service. Will definitely use their services in the future. Thank you!!
They cleaned my carpet and removed nasty oil and rust stains on my wool carpet. They were prepared, professional, competent and with a great attitude. We highly recommend them for your carpet cleaning needs!
We had our carpets cleaned and it was done in a professional and prompt manner. Also, the cost was very competitive. Would definitely recommend!
We had Jon out to clean our carpets and they look amazing!! Jon was an amazing technician - polite - talkative and a pleasure to have in our home. We are just upset we waited so long to make the call to Carpet Bright UK!! Do yourself and your carpet a favour and make an appointment with them and ask for Jon, you will be so happy you did!
Thank you Carpet Bright! You got my stains out and my carpet looks and feels brand new again!! Kieron was so kind and professional! Highly, HIGHLY recommend Carpet Bright
Carpet Bright UK is a fantastic company - they have always been ahead of schedule when coming to my home, they do a great job and I trust the employees who come. I will use them again.
Amazing job! Prompt service and very efficient!
This is the second year I have used Carpet Bright UK. I am very impressed with the service and results. The technician that performed the service was very professional and took time to explain everything. I will continue to use this company in the future.
I had my carpets cleaned and he did an excellent job!
Fear not Carpet Bright UK is here to help. Here’s my recommendation: send the kids away for a long weekend and get the carpet cleaners in on the Friday to enjoy that sweet sweet pre-kid cleanliness. Sure it takes an hour or two for the carpets to dry, but it is worth it just to feel the fluffy feeling instead the glue-like stickiness under foot. I would definitely recommend Carpet Bright UK!
Carpet Bright UK came today and cleaned carpets for me. The technician Peter did a super job. They looked brand new when he was finished. The entire team of staff is very friendly and accommodating. They worked me right into their busy schedule and were on time. I also thought the price was fair as well. I would recommend this business to anyone needing carpets cleaned. Thanks again Carpet Bright UK!
Did a great job.
Would highly recommend Carpet Bright. Jon was very professional and courteous. He did a fabulous job getting our carpet clean and getting out the pet odour in one of our bedrooms. Great job!
I had a wonderful experience! I called on a Wednesday they came the next morning at 8am. My technician Jon called before coming, was professional and friendly. Highly recommend!
The technician was very polite and informative. Our carpet looks very good. We are very pleased with the results so far.
I called Carpet Bright to clean my area rug and they did a fantastic job! The technicians were so professional and kind and did a great job! Highly recommend and will definitely use them again in the future!
Excellent job steaming the carpet & sofa. Highly recommend Jon, he was very professional & did an amazing job. Thank you Jon!!!
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 19,983 reviews