CarMats.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarMats.co.uk
Read CarMats.co.uk Reviews

About CarMats.co.uk:

Our bespoke carpet and rubber car mats fit seamlessly into your vehicle. Not one-size-fits-all, our car mats are hard-wearing and come perfectly tailored for any car model and make.

All of our car floor mats are made to order in the UK and even better... you’ll get FREE delivery on orders over £40.

hello@carmats.co.uk

Tell us how CarMats.co.uk made you happy
The truth. Ordered a top of the range cab mat with heel pad for my T6 campervan. Waited quite a while for production and delivery only to find driver heel pads were split. Contacted company and they reacted professionally they made a replacement which then arrived without a drivers heel pad! Contacted company and they reacted professionally once again and they made a new cab mat and when it arrived it was perfect. Conclusion.... service good, product good but quality assurance needs to be improved.
The car mats I ordered were a great fit and the price was good. However, my order took nearly 2 months to arrive! Customer service seemed to just send the same email whenever you tried to get in contact but when I finally got to speak to someone they kindly gave me a £5 refund as an apology for the delay!!
The clip holes don't match up to the clips in the car but they do fit perfectly and they are dead comfy.
Hi Daniel Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with the alignment of the clips in your mats. The alignment should be spot on, so this isn't as we'd expect. If the issue hasn't been resolved already, please do reach out to our customer service team would be happy to help.
Not a perfect finish, very basic,super long waiting time and you can get same product cheaper, quicker from eBay anyway,do not recommend.
Thank you for order & for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with the quality of the product received. From your order information I can see that you ordered our entry level Motor mats, it's possible that you would have been happier with a higher quality option. We did experience some delays at the start of the month, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience this must have caused. We are now thankfully running within a lead time of a week.
Fair price,good fit but no where near thickness of pile expected
Thank you for your order and email. From the information provided I can't see your order details. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the thickness of the mats, we've tried to make the website as detailed as possible with descriptions of the product. We offer four different qualities so it's possible that a higher quality mat than ordered might better meet your expectations.
My partner purchased set of mats, I will rate as average but overpriced,thin and very light no substance to them for £33 Although not tailored I would have purchased a much better heavyweight quality set from TKMax less than £10
Mats f it well not perfect delivery terrible beginning to think it was a scam
There was a very long delay in delivery. The company explained why (COVID etc) but nevertheless this was disappointing. I was beginning to think they would never arrive. When it did arrive I'm afraid the product was not at all what I expected. I chose the version with red stiching and expected a discrete line of red cotton round the edge of the pad. Instead, I got a rather ugly (to my taste) 0.5cm red ribbon around the edge and in the hard wear area on the driver's mat. I don't like this much and I think it spoils the appearance of the mat. There is no picture of the trim finishes on the website and I suggest you remedy this so as not to disappoint other customers. (Dr.) Geoff Shepherd (Cambridge)
Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. Unfortunately we've experienced delays in our factory due to COVID-19, these were worse than anticipated and delayed orders for a period. We notified our customers of the delay and updated them as we could as the delay progressed. We apologise for the inconvenience this must have caused. Happily we are now running at normal lead times and delivering orders within a week. I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with the trim on the mats, we'll take this feedback on board and adjust the website information to make it clearer for customers.
Car mats look good could be slightly better quality hopefully they last a while
The Matts are excellent. The month wait wasn't.
I don’t do reviews
Great mats... eventually. Huge delay in delivery compared to other online suppliers, with COVID 19 cited as reason for delay. That said, customer service very helpful when contacted.
The car mats are lovely but the amount of time I had to wait was ridiculous
Very slow delivery but items good
Took a long time to get here but they fit pretty well and look good.
Happy with my car mats but had to reorder as my first order did not arrive. Otherwise, I would have rated them higher.
As ordered. Very smart
I waitted for 3 week to be delivered, but it fits car well.
Unfortunately I was waiting a longer time than I had hoped for the mats due to COVID, however I received a prompt reply when I asked for a refund and this was honoured immediately.
Easy process of ordering. Delivered on time. Quality mats.
CarMats.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 6,160 reviews