CarMats.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarMats.co.uk
Read CarMats.co.uk Reviews

About CarMats.co.uk:

Our bespoke carpet and rubber car mats fit seamlessly into your vehicle. Not one-size-fits-all, our car mats are hard-wearing and come perfectly tailored for any car model and make.

All of our car floor mats are made to order in the UK and even better... you’ll get FREE delivery on orders over £40.

hello@carmats.co.uk

Tell us how CarMats.co.uk made you happy
Never got my carmats! No fault of CarMats.co.uk Hermes left the delivery on my doorstep whilst I was out and they got stolen. Carmats did their best to sort the problem out but 2 weeks later still no car mats. Ordered some off Amazon, delivered next day no problem. Sorry CarMats.co.uk but if your going to use Hermes as your couriers I will not be ordering the boot liner I require from yourselves.
Hi Trevor Thank you for your order & email. We're very sorry that your order was not delivered successfully, unfortunately occasionally orders will go missing. We have very issues with Hermes, and find that the fast majority of orders are delivered with no delay or problems at all. I can see that you've been in touch with our team and were refunded in full for your order so whilst very frustrating you haven't been left out of pocket by the experience.
Ordered the super car mats came quick but that's the only good thing,they state their 7.5 mm thick which these are not what so ever they look cheap an feel cheap n are paper thin,won't be using the company again
Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear you aren't happy with the mats you have received. We offer four different qualities of carpet mats, it may be that you would have been happier with a higher quality mat. We'd love to discuss this with you, so I would encourage you to reach out to customer support if you haven't already.
Perfect fit, but the heel wore badly within 300 miles, complained, sent photos, and had no reply. Nothing better than , very average, avoid
Hi Huw Thank you for your order & email, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the heelpad. I can see that you emailed our team on 14th April at 7:33pm and our team replied the next morning at 9:22am asking for clarification and a few images. Unfortunately we haven't heard back from you. Please do come back to us with the information we've requested as we've love to resolve this issue.
Car mats are great the customer service is terrible and so is the delivery I had to put a grievance in with PayPal to finally get them I can appreciate there is some delays due to covid but it was ridiculous
Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. The dispute opened with PayPal had no bearing on your order being delivered. Unfortunately we've experienced delays in our factory due to COVID-19, these were worse than anticipated and delayed orders for a period. I can see you were in touch with our customer service team who refunded your delivery charge. We apologise for the inconvenience this must have caused. Happily we are now running at normal lead times and delivering orders within a week.
Writing this review before I've even recieved the mats. Ordered the mats over a month ago and I'm still waiting. According to the company, over 3 week ago they were "nearly ready" and will be leaving the factory in a "few days time". They have given me a reason for a delay due to covid, which will most likely be in the response to this review. To carmats.co.uk, if you know you can't fulfill your end of the deal and have the order out on time, don't take the order!!! or at least put it on your home page to pre warn that there will be a delay. Needless to say, I'd never use or recommend this company. And if the mats are as good as their service, they'll be going back. I can but hope they are not. Only time will tell.
Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. I can see that the order was shipped before you left this review and has now been delivered. Unfortunately we've experienced delays in our factory due to COVID-19, these were worse than anticipated and delayed orders for a period. We notified our customers of the delay and updated them as we could as the delay progressed. We apologise for the inconvenience this must have caused. Happily we are now running at normal lead times and delivering orders within a week.
Terrible quality and took a month to arrive .. nothing bespoke or special . Better off with a Halfords budget.
Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear that your order took longer than anticipated to arrive, we tried to keep customers up to date with the delays as best as possible. There was a period where orders were taking 3 weeks to fulfil, but nothing should have gone over a month. We appreciate your patience during this time. Thankfully our team is now back at full force and orders are being delivered within our normal lead times. Our car mats are tailored to specific models and are not comparably from universal budget mats that you can purchase off the shelf in retail outlets. This does increase the cost of the product as it is specifically made for you rather than being made in bulk. All mats are made bespoke for your order. We offer 4 different qualities of mat, so it is possible that you would have been happier with a higher quality of mat. We'd encourage you to contact our customer services team with any specific concerns.
The website stated 9-10 days and turned to be 20+ days (and no doubt covid will be the excuse), therefore amend your website with realistic timelines. Poor finishing touch to boot mats and the rear mats missing holes for anchors. These cost me over £140, sadly not worth it.
CarMats.co.uk 1 star review on 16th April 2021
Hi David Thank you for your order & for your review. We apologise for the delay in receiving your order, we experienced some delays in March/early April which meant lead times extended. Thankfully we are now operating within normal lead times. You ordered a large set of car mats for a 7 seater and boot mat, we're very sorry you weren't happy with these. Our team have been in touch and have sent through the returns information to you, although I note we haven't received a response or the product back at this point.
Was promised 10 working days for the mats upon ordering. However, it took one month to receive the order. Won’t recommend.
Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. As a COVID-19 secure employer we had a number of our production staff team isolating in March. This has unfortunately constrained our production ability as all of our products are made to order. As a result your delivery was later than anticipated, it was delivered in 3 weeks, rather than the 2 weeks we aimed for at the time of order. We apologise for the inconvenience that this must have caused but we're glad that your order has now been delivered.
Have not received car mats ordered in March. Though they were quick enough to take the money. I think this company is a scam
Still waiting for delivery of mats after over six weeks. What’s worse is that this company will not reply to my emails. I asked for an update on my order and they refunded £5 (great) but didn’t answer my question. I have emailed again and again but no response. No contact phone number available anywhere. Think twice before you us this company.
Hi Stan Thank you for leaving your review and for your original order. When your order was placed, you emailed querying as you had ordered for a manual Z3 but required the automatic Z3. At the time our team placed the order on hold and asked for clarification on your registration. Unfortunately the emails that we've sent you from our system appear to be going into your spam so you did not receive this email nor any of the follow-ups. We have responded to every email that you have sent through to us. We've now spoken on the phone and have cancelled and refunded your order in full as requested.
Im not happy with carmats they sent forme for my audi a4 b7. Size of mats for front are not made correctly. Too short. Not covering all footh path to prevent from dirt.
CarMats.co.uk 1 star review on 4th April 2021 CarMats.co.uk 1 star review on 4th April 2021
Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. I note that you emailed our support team at the same time as you left this review. They have replied letting you know that in the pictures above you have the mats the wrong way around. What's in the drivers side needs swapping to the passenger side and vice versa. Once this has been done the mats will be a good fit.
Absolutely shocking service.Waited nearly as month for these cheap looking , material all pulled mats. I would never recommend them to anyone never ever. I could have went to my local auto shop quicker cheaper and better quality.Make sure this review is advertised!
Car mats ordered over 3 weeks ago Tracking number provided last Friday but 4 days later courier still expecting the package
Firstly, delivery took far too long. I ordered top of the range mats for my Vauxhall Astra at a cost of £65.97. Mats arrived and are really poor quality material, trim is plastic rubbish very badly stitched and the drivers mat heel pad is not sewn on straight. These are so poor I have bought a set of genuine Vauxhall mats to replace them. How this company does any business is amazing. Richard Carr
Hi Richard Thank you for your order & email. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your mats. All our mats are checked by our quality control team prior to dispatch, so they shouldn't arrive in a poor condition. Based on your comments your order shouldn't have left the factory, so please accept my apologies for this. I note that you haven't sent through any emails post delivery of your order. We'd love the chance to resolve this issue so I would encourage to get get in touch with our team on hello@carmats.co.uk with details & photos of the issue.
Just because I cannot have any lower ... This was horrendous, spend over £40 in 2 sets for my cars none fits... THIS as the most horrendous experience...
Hi Artur Thank you for leaving a review and for your order. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the fitment. Our team has contacted you to discuss the fitment issue as all our mats are tailored to specific vehicles, as such they should fit your vehicle perfectly. We'd love the chance to resolve the issue so please do respond to us when you're able.
Poor quality very thin, took too long to arrive
Hi Alan Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. We offer four qualities of carpet mat and you have ordered our entry level Motor mats. You requested to return these mats but we were unfortunately unable to accept the return as the mats had been customised. We apologise for the slight delay on your order, which was delivered after 10 working days.
I've been waiting 17 days for my mats so much for the 3 to 9 day delivery I was told 11 days ago my mats were nearly ready still no news very disappointed
Hi Victoria Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. We aim to deliver all orders within 9 working days, your order was dispatched on the 10th, and delivered the afternoon you left this review on the 11th day. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience the delay caused.
NOT HAPPY, WAY TO THIN TO BE CALLED EXECUTIVE MATS, LOOK CHEAP EVEN THE RUBBER BOOT MAT WAS THIN, NOT WORTH £98 VERY DISAPPOINTED
Hi John Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the mats you've received. From our system I can see that you haven't been in touch with our customer service team before leaving this review. I'd encourage you to reach out if the products are unused as you would be able to return them for a refund.
took weeks to arrive the finish is poor! stitching missing holes in mats and of a poor quality very very disappointed
Hi RIchard Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. We're sorry to hear about the issue with your order. We can't see any contact via our support system so we've reached out to you to discuss the issue with your order. We'd like to resolve the issue as no product should be missing holes, nor are our products poor quality.
Ordered mats for my 3 series. Awful quality, would have been better going to halfords in hindsight. I was not supplied with the velcro fittings for my car and when they were sent out, once again extremely poor quality and would not even stick to the mat. Would not recommend.
Hi Scott Thank you for leaving a review and for your original order. You have ordered our entry level £19.99 Motor mats for your 3 Series, equivalent OEM quality would be closer to our Executive range. Please accept my apologies that your original order was missing its velcro. You contacted customer services to let us know that the velcro was missing from the original order, and our team sent out some velcro in replacement. If this won't adhere then I would encourage you to discuss this matter with our customer service team who would be happy to help.
CarMats.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 6,442 reviews