CarMats.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarMats.co.uk
Read CarMats.co.uk Reviews

About CarMats.co.uk:

Our bespoke carpet and rubber car mats fit seamlessly into your vehicle. Not one-size-fits-all, our car mats are hard-wearing and come perfectly tailored for any car model and make.

All of our car floor mats are made to order in the UK and even better... you’ll get FREE delivery on orders over £40.

hello@carmats.co.uk

Tell us how CarMats.co.uk made you happy
CarMats.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd July 2022
CarMats.co.uk 5 star review on 27th June 2022
Dougie Sharpe
CarMats.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd June 2022
Gordon Elrick
The matts didn’t last long! Just over 6months until the carpet started coming apart and loosing shape! Next time I’m going to stick with Halfords tailored matts (made to order)
Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear that the mats have developed a fault within 6 months, this shouldn't have happened. Please reach out to our team who would be happy to help resolve the issue.
I ordered a top of the range car mats from this company to include custom edging and embroidery. After waiting too long for them to be delivered the quality was certainly no better than you you can go out and purchase from a simple high street motor spares shop. After contacting the company to discuss my disappointment, my integrity was questioned . DO NOT spend the silly money for the TOP OF THE RANGE MATS just buy the cheapest ones you can find on the net.
Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear you aren't happy with the mats you have received. You shared your thoughts with our team who asked for photos of what you'd received to verify whether the correct product had been sent out. This isn't our team questioning your integrity, it's an effective way of verifying whether the correct has been sent out or not. We look forward to receiving the photos and resolving this issue.
Terrible. I bought the second cheapest option thinking I would avoid the poor quality… not the case. I’d hate to see what the cheapest are made off…paper? If you decide to buy… don’t buy bottom 2 options!
Wouldn’t use again
Hey Lewis Thank you for leaving a review. I'm afraid I can't find any details for an order under your email address. Please do let us know the details of your order and issue so we can resolve them for you.
Terrible service! First mats arrived, did not fit! The replacement never showed up at all! So say being posted over a week before!! Asked for a refund. Get your mats from another company!!
Hi John Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. I'm sorry that your second set of mats hasn't arrived promptly, your order is with our delivery partner but was unfortunately delayed in transit by a few days. I'm sure the mats will still be delivered but we have refunded your order in full as requested. As discussed with our team, the issue with fitment on the first order was due to the model ordered, you require a different set to that which was ordered - hence the second set being sent out to you for the correct model.
Half Mat for Driver ? 🤔 Heard a lot about them. Ordered ford focus Mats. When arrived I was disappointed with the size of Driver’s mat. It’s half of the size as it was shown in images. In pictures it was clearly shown going under the pedals and it covers the foot rest area. But when arrived it doesn’t even reach pedals 🤦🏻‍♂️
Hey Haseeb Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with the length of your driver's mat. The mat you've received is the OEM shape, in your vehicle, the mat does not reach under the pedals. The picture on the website is for reference only and is labelled as such, due to the number of models we have on the website it's not possible to photograph each mat in every vehicle.
Delivery was late but more importantly the mats themselves are of very poor quality. I bought the 'grand' quality and cannot think how bad the ones cheaper than these would be. After a few drives the material is wearing thin and the fabric is coming off in bundles. The fixings provided also don't hold the mats in place and they slide forward. The glue on the back of the velcro simply does not stay stuck to the underside of the mat. Waste of money now looking to replace.
Hey Talvinder Thank you for your order and for leaving a review for the order you placed in March. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the mats, I know you contacted customer services earlier today at the same time you left this review. We have responded to you and look forward to resolving this issue to your satisfaction.
Since placing an order I waited 10 days for the mats to arrive. I initially cancelled them as I wasn't prepared to wait that long but in the end I just went with it. (Could have got them quicker from China!) I paid extra for I think for the middle carpet pile and to say it's cheap rubbish is an understatement! All in I paid £33 I think. My local car store have better for £10! Very dissapointed indeed.
Hi Andrew Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with the mats you've received. We aim to deliver all orders within 9 working days, though we like to be a lot quicker than this. Your order was shipped on the 5th working day and would have normally been delivered on the 7th but a delay in transit caused your order to be delivered on the 8th working day. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this delay caused. Our mats aren't comparable to those you might find in a local car store as they are tailored to your specific model, in this case, a C3. All our mats are made to order, as you're able to customise the colour and finish of your car mats via the website. Your specific was for plain mats but these go through the same production process. I know you emailed at the same time as leaving this review and our team have responded to you via email, we look forward to resolving the issue.
Very bad service they messed up my order I will Never ever recommend this company to any one
CarMats.co.uk 1 star review on 10th May 2022
Hi Rafi Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service you've received, we have delivered the mats that were ordered through the website. You've ordered mats for a Petrol Hyundai Kona but you require the mats for your Electric Hyundai Kona which are a different shape. As your mats have been customised they cannot be returned for an exchange. Our team have communicated this via email and have offered a substantial discount on the correct mats, I'm sorry if this is not what you were expecting.
Waited over a week for the mats, when they arrived not only were they the wrong spec but also for the wrong car. My car is a Fiat 500 Abarth the mats in the picture are for a Ford Kuga and look awful! Very disappointed. Honestly wouldn’t bother buying from them.
CarMats.co.uk 1 star review on 8th May 2022
Hey Leigh Thank you for your order and email. Your order was delivered in 5 working days, within our lead time but slightly longer than normal due to the bank holiday. Please accept my apologies that you have been sent the incorrect mats, your order has been mistaken with another customer and you have been sent their order. As discussed with our support team we'll send out your correct order when you are back from holiday.
I have been waiting weeks and weeks for my order, I purchased the best quality available, Today 1 part of order arrived (still waiting for the front mats and rear boot). The quality is very poor, The cut outs for the rear seats are frayed and very poorly done, The workmanship and quality is very poor guys . The customer service is almost nonexistent, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, Some good reviews must be fake, This must coming from China and that’s why the quality, workmanship and length of time is takes to receive your mats, I’m still waiting for a reply , DO NOT ORDER, you’ve been warned.
Hi Terry Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear that only part of your order has arrived. We try to ship all orders together but this isn't always possible, this is especially the case with large van mats. I've replied to the email you sent 3 hours ago with a second tracking number for the remaining part of your order which shipped yesterday. You've noted the quality & edging of the mats. It's not possible to trim the inside of the runners on rear van mats due to the shape of these, as noted on the product page you ordered from. All our products are manufactured in the UK, they are made to order which does slightly lengthen the lead times of our products compared to a stocked product. However, this does mean you can customise your mats, as you have with personalised embroidery and heelpad. I do apologise for the late delivery for the shipment of your order, I know our team have spoken to you several times during the manufacture of your mats to keep you updated on your order.
I recently ordered mats for my new car. The ones that arrived were for the older model and did not fit correctly. I am confident I ordered the correct ones but they are of course disputing this and making it very difficult to resolve the issue. Poor customer service experience and will not buy from them again!
Hey Sam Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. The mats you've ordered do not fit correctly as you have a brand new Kia Sportage but have ordered mats for the earlier model. This is why the mats do not fit. I can see that our team provided the return information for an exchange on the same day you originally emailed but you are reluctant to return them.
Ordered my mats over a month ago, and still nothing delivered. No ownership over this issue, no interest in resolving the problem.
Hey Jonathan Please accept our apologies for the delay with your order and the inconvenience this has caused. Your original order was unfortunately delivered to the wrong address. We have manufactured a replacement and have shipped this, it should be delivered to you shortly.
Ordered mats which arrived faulty. The company agreed to send a replacement but despite numerous chasers I am now being ghosted. Nil response and it’s hard to understand why you would agree to send replacement and then stop responding to emails.
CarMats.co.uk 1 star review on 4th May 2022
Hey Mike Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. I'm sorry that we haven't come back to you but we haven't received a reply to the email that Dan sent in March. I've checked our email system and I can't see any replies, even in our spam folder. I've now actioned the replacement that Dan mentioned, you will have received some emails from our system regarding this.
paid £85 for a mat for my brand new van almost two months ago. Apparently the first was lost in the post and now the second has been in production for weeks and nowhere to be seen. What is going on? terrible service.
Hey Anna Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. I'm sorry that your order was delayed, after the first order was lost we had an issue dispatching your replacement order specifically which meant it went far outside our normal lead times. Please accept my apologies for this and the inconvenience it must have caused. I'm glad to see that your order has now been delivered and is with you safely.
I ordered the “super” quality mats. Very poor quality mats compared to those available at half of the price. Customer services are abysmal as it feels like your dealing with robots.
Hey Tahimim Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. I've reviewed your discussions with our team and they are correct that we prefer to send out a replacement for a lost parcel rather than offering a full refund. This ensures that you end up with the product you've ordered.
I used the “easy to use” “enter your car registration to find the perfect fit mats” feature on the website and the mats I received don’t fit. I put the driver mat in and the clips don’t line up with the pins, and the mat covers part of the accelerator pedal. Obviously this is unsafe to use to I contacted customer service and was asked for a photo of how the mat doesn’t fit. After putting the mat back in the car, taking and sending the photo, the customer service team have said I’m not eligible for a return because the mats “look used”. Firstly, I received my mats on 11th April, so when I took the pictures I had only had the mats for 7 days. Secondly, I put the mat in the car and it covered my accelerator pedal, so obviously I removed it and contacted customer services. Their vague caveat of “it looks used” seems to be their way of getting out of abiding by consumer rights. Their best offer is 40% off my next order but obviously I won’t be using them again. Side note, the quality of the mats is fairly poor anyway so I’ve ordered new ones from the manufacturer of my car - buy cheap, buy twice! Lesson learned!
Hey Laura Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear that you purchased the wrong mats from the website. Your registration returns several options and the wrong option was unfortunately selected. Normally these would be eligible for a return but from the pictures provided the mats have been in use since you received the product on the 7th of April. As such we cannot exchange your order but our team have offered you a discount on a replacement set.
Using rotten couriers makes for a bad experience I got the “despatched” email a week ago, Hermes (or whatever their new name is) allege that it didn’t get to them ‘til Tuesday and even now (Friday) it’s still only “on its way to the distribution centre” So I can’t comment on the mats themselves, as nearly three weeks after ordering, there’s still no real sign of them. All of which doesn’t make me optimistic about things.
Hey Alex Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with the delivery, please accept our apologies. Your order was packaged for dispatch late Thursday 14th and you were notified of dispatch at lunchtime on Friday 15th. As this was Good Friday, Evri did not collect the order until we re-opened on Tuesday 19th. Please accept my apologies for any confusion around the dispatch messaging, we should have been clearer that order wasn't actually leaving us until Tuesday. I see your order has now been delivered and I trust all is well with the car mats.
Extremely disappointed, looks cheap even though we ordered the Super selection, didn’t feel like velour as described, the rolled edge is just bias binding machined around the mats would not recommend
Hey Michael Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. We're sorry to hear that you're not happy with the product you've received. You are correct that the rolled edge is machined onto the edge of the carpet. Our team would be happy to discuss these concerns with you if you'd like to reach out to them.
They only approve the good reviews poor service and no refund on mats that dont fit car registration they send to your
Hi John Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. The reviews are run by a third party company, we have no control over which reviews are published and which are moderated. The only reason reviews are moderated is if they contain abusive language. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't happy with the mats you've received. You used your registration to look up the mats on our website, and unfortunately, you selected the wrong option for your specific vehicle. As the mats have been customised they cannot be returned for a refund or exchange as per our policies which are clearly shown on the product pages and our dedicated returns page. I know our team have explained this via email and you were not satisfied with the answer, hence you leaving this review here and in other places. We are sorry that the mats do not fit your vehicle, our team have offered a substantial discount on a replacement set which you have chosen not to take us up on.
CarMats.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 19,319 reviews