CarMats.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarMats.co.uk
Read CarMats.co.uk Reviews

About CarMats.co.uk:

Our bespoke carpet and rubber car mats fit seamlessly into your vehicle. Not one-size-fits-all, our car mats are hard-wearing and come perfectly tailored for any car model and make.

All of our car floor mats are made to order in the UK and even better... you’ll get FREE delivery on orders over £40.

hello@carmats.co.uk

Tell us how CarMats.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I ordered some off road rubber mats for our Suzuki Vitara as we do a lot of walking in the countryside with our young children so these mats are ideal for cleaning up after all the muddy boots. Great quality product and delivery was speedy.
Great quality mats delivered speedily and exactly as scheduled. Highly recommended.
Love my new car mats, they fit perfectly in my car and I was really happy with the price!! Also, they came really quickly.

Highly recommended to everyone.
At first look, I was slightly disappointed, the clear plastic bag they arrived in was ripped open all down one side, luckily all four mats were inside, I had to double check the depth because I had ordered the excecutive 5-9mm deep pile, they didn't feel that plush but actually we're as stated, I had fixings included ( two rough cut pieces of sticky back velcro and added heel pad which quite honestly looks like a carbuncle. The beading I chose was the nubuck in red on black and it was all puckered on the corners and sticking up on the straight bits. First words to my missus was 'i could have done a better job' Yes, really disappointed but they are cleaner than mine and cheaper than original jcw mats. So, have installed them. I don't intend to buy any more mats, let's hope these last a couple of years.,
I have not been in touch with carmats, for the price I paid I decided to keep them, just a little disappointed.
PS I paid for 48 hour delivery, thought ld get them Friday before the bank holiday weekend, got them Tuesday after😞
Thank your taking the time to leave a review and I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with the quality of mats received.

It sounds like these didn't meet the standards we set for ourselves and should have been caught by our QA department. We'll reach out and discuss this with you separately.

In terms of delivery, your order was placed on Thursday, and delivered on Tuesday, with the weekend & bank holiday, this is exactly 2 working days, which is ahead of our normal schedule as all products are made to order.
New car new mats.very good mats with good fit in car.new carpet smell.fast delivery
ordered and delivered no probs at all
I don't normally write a bad review regarding products that I've bought because 9/10 I'm happy with what I've got. on this occasion though I'm not to happy about the fit of the mats. The passenger footwell rides up the side slightly and on the drivers side, the long piece that goes up the left hand side points to the right. other than that I cant fault the speed of delivery.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're sorry to hear that the fitment of the mats wasn't as it should be.

We've reached out to you via email to resolve this issue as the fitment should be perfect for your Tesla Model 3.
Good service excellent quality mats
Ordered the Executive mats for my BMW 3 series in graphite/black. They are better than the originals imo(thicker pile) and fit the footwell perfectly which isn’t always the case with replacement mats.

Great service and fast delivery. Would use again.
Great quality and fit
I bought a set of mats a a surprise for my husband. I didn't know what to expect, but they arrived quickly, he loves them and has commented on how well they fit. Thank you!
Great quality, fast delivery, good value. Would definitely use again.
Excellent quality product, they fit the Corsa footwells perfectly. We were glad we chose the executive car mats as the finish is very good. They also arrived promptly. Highly recommended.
As someone that likes to hike with a dog who loves mud, the Off Road Rubber mats have been the perfect purchase for me. They fit perfectly in my car and have made it look brand new again!
We’re really pleased we chose these Executive mats. They fit perfectly and add the finishing touch to our car...the delivery was quick too. We’re getting some more (rubber ones this time) to protect the family car from the kids muddy boots!
Extremely pleased with my new Executive car mats - the quality is excellent! The shopping experience from beginning to end has been faultless.
Ordered mats for my husband's birthday and really happy with them. He's over the moon that his Focus looks like new again!
Really pleased with the quality of the mats and delivery arrived on time. Will definitely use again.
I needed to replace the mats that came with my car after a few years of abuse had left them looking a bit worse for wear. The official manufacturer’s mats were stupid money, so I opted for a set of these instead.

IMO, the quality of these mats is better than the original’s and the car’s interior looks a lot tidier.

Delivery was quick considering the issues with COVID-19!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we're glad you like your mats!
CarMats.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 19 reviews