CarMats.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarMats.co.uk
Read CarMats.co.uk Reviews

About CarMats.co.uk:

Our bespoke carpet and rubber car mats fit seamlessly into your vehicle. Not one-size-fits-all, our car mats are hard-wearing and come perfectly tailored for any car model and make.

All of our car floor mats are made to order in the UK and even better... you’ll get FREE delivery on orders over £40.

hello@carmats.co.uk

Tell us how CarMats.co.uk made you happy
This is the second time I have used CarMats.co.uk and had great service again very pleased with the mats for my new Ford Focus Active they are good quality and look great also priced well for what I needed would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting new mats for their car. 😁 Neil Smith
the mats are a superb fit and the material has a quality feel to it.so I am sure they wll give a good service life.
Really good quality, the edging looks good too and the custom clips to stop movement line up perfect. Well worth the purchase and considering a boot liner to follow
Mats are a perfect fit didn’t expect them to fit that good quality of carpet very good would buy again
Ordered a set of the executive mats. When they arrived they didn’t fit. I emailed to advise this and within 10 mins the issue was resolved and a new set ordered at no extra cost to us as the ones I ordered were listed incorrectly on the website. Best customer service I’ve ever experienced. When the correct ones arrived they fit perfectly and excellent quality. Very pleased and would definitely recommend.
The mats are excellent and are very good quality for the price.
Not the first time I have ordered from CarMats. The mats look really nice and my wife is delighted with them
My car was well kept but the mats were worn my new mats from carmat has transformed it thank you for your efficiency.
Great company to deal with. Prompt service. Kept informed of progress and delivery. Perfect item.
All in all excellent service.
Thank you CarMats!
Fantastic I have a 2020 Mini Cooper S countryman the mats came today I put them in the car Perfect fit and look great. 5 Stars. I couldn’t want for better. Kind regards MSK
good quality and quick service
Great quality mats for the price. Took a couple of days longer than expected to arrive, but to be expected as they’re custom made. Very happy with the fit and quality at a very reasonable price.
The car mats are very good quality and the company kept me informed at all stages, I couldn't have ask for better and the price was good too.
Super fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Fit perfect, good quality rubber mats! Useful for winter weather!!
Brilliant product - very happy!
Was a bit anxious about ordering online but the fit and finish of my new car mats is excellent! Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family.
I am very satisfied. I bought car mats for a Kuga. They are made to order so take several days, but CarMats kept me informed of progress and they arrived at the expected time. The quality and finish is excellent, as good or better than those usually supplied. They are a perfect fit and very reasonably priced. Well worth a short wait.
Perfect fit, would recommend
Happy with the speed of delivery. However, the front car mats that have the holes for the studs in the floor of the car, I found inconsistent in size, and I have had difficulty on the driver side with slotting the stud into the hole, as it’s slightly too small. I am happy with the quality of the mats.
Top quality very pleased