CarMats.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarMats.co.uk
Read CarMats.co.uk Reviews

About CarMats.co.uk:

Our bespoke carpet and rubber car mats fit seamlessly into your vehicle. Not one-size-fits-all, our car mats are hard-wearing and come perfectly tailored for any car model and make.

All of our car floor mats are made to order in the UK and even better... you’ll get FREE delivery on orders over £40.

hello@carmats.co.uk

Tell us how CarMats.co.uk made you happy
All the joins are rubbish and the carpets have burn marks. When I asked them if this is normal, the reply was they are as good as you can except
CarMats.co.uk 1 star review on 5th February 2022
Hi James Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. Quality is really important to the team at CarMats.co.uk, we pride ourselves on the production of a great product. The trim that runs around the mat has to be joined, we ensure this join is as neat as possible. All mats are joined at the rear to ensure that the join is not visible when you are sitting in the vehicle.
The customer service is very prompt even when I made mistake on my order and emailed them they ratified it immediately. Thanks very much I will always buy your products.
CarMats.co.uk 5 star review on 14th December 2021
Ordered super mats Though I was going to get something above average mats. Was mistaken no better than the ones I have already and only paid £28 for them not nearly £47. Some of the edging is poor in places, stitching okay but has not been trimmed. Overall not happy as expected something better. Will see how long edges last.
Arrived in decent time, couple of notifications along the way regarding progress which was good, mats are a perfect fit front and back and the quality is as good as the factory ones, possibly better, but half the price Audi want to replace with the original A6 mats, impressed and would easily recommend
5 stars all the way totally happy with my mats Great price. On time delivery and great service 100%..
CarMats.co.uk 5 star review on 30th April 2022
The Mats look good, but the quality wasn't as good as I expected. I did opt for an upgrade, but they seem a bit thin and not as plush as I had expected. They will suffice for now.
Quality of product is great upgraded to a super upgrade IMO the upgrade should be a standard mat,I was expecting a thick lush pile but have what I would call a standard mat!!!! They also don’t offer free returns which these days is unacceptable. Again another lesson learned I’ll get them from Amazon next time…..
Hi Peter Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with the product received. We offer four qualities of carpet, two of needle punch and then two velour styles, one of which you have ordered. We do offer a thicker variety that you may well have been happier with for your vehicle. We are a small independent retailer and we try to keep our prices as low as possible, as such we cannot offer free returns. We do state this on our website so customers are aware before purchase.
Very good quality and they look brilliant. One problem was the plastic guards used for the floor fasteners. One was already broken from the undersurface so I had to glue it. The other one is not positioned properly as the slit opening was angulated .
Bought the second choice up in terms of quality and pretty disappointed in them, even at Black Friday prices. Should have bought from a physical shop where I could have felt the material first. Very thin pile, unyielding base.
Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't happy with the mats you've received. I can see that you've purchased our Grand mats, we do offer two higher qualities that might have been closer to your expectations. In most cases it wouldn't be possible to purchase tailored mats for your specific vehicle due, being online-only means we can cover a huge number of models and make everything to order, for your specific tastes.
Im not happy with carmats they sent forme for my audi a4 b7. Size of mats for front are not made correctly. Too short. Not covering all footh path to prevent from dirt.
CarMats.co.uk 1 star review on 4th April 2021 CarMats.co.uk 1 star review on 4th April 2021
Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. I note that you emailed our support team at the same time as you left this review. They have replied letting you know that in the pictures above you have the mats the wrong way around. What's in the drivers side needs swapping to the passenger side and vice versa. Once this has been done the mats will be a good fit.
Just because I cannot have any lower ... This was horrendous, spend over £40 in 2 sets for my cars none fits... THIS as the most horrendous experience...
Hi Artur Thank you for leaving a review and for your order. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the fitment. Our team has contacted you to discuss the fitment issue as all our mats are tailored to specific vehicles, as such they should fit your vehicle perfectly. We'd love the chance to resolve the issue so please do respond to us when you're able.
I've been waiting 17 days for my mats so much for the 3 to 9 day delivery I was told 11 days ago my mats were nearly ready still no news very disappointed
Hi Victoria Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. We aim to deliver all orders within 9 working days, your order was dispatched on the 10th, and delivered the afternoon you left this review on the 11th day. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience the delay caused.
This is the second time I have used CarMats.co.uk and had great service again very pleased with the mats for my new Ford Focus Active they are good quality and look great also priced well for what I needed would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting new mats for their car. 😁 Neil Smith
Look great & happy with purchase & delivery time, time will tell how well & long they last.
They fit better than the manufacturers ones that were previously in the car. Very impressed, will defo recommend to anyone needing new car mats.
TBH, after I ordered the item, I read their reviews, and I was about to call my bank for a dispute, but after one day I started receiving emails about my order, and than the tracking number and eventually I received my car mats well in time, so good job done and I am very satisfied. Thank you.
I ordered some new car mats for my new (to me) Mini. I was able to select the correct mats for the car with no problem. They came within 10 days and I had updates all through that time as to what was happening. Very pleased with them, they fitted perfectly. Thank you!
After a problem with my original order,within 15minutes of sending an email the company got back to me and rectified the problem. I'm really pleased with the mats,and impressed with the speed at which the company sorted me out
Great fit. Sorted a problem straight away when Evri messed up the delivery by going to the wrong address and ignored the divert instructions and ended up sending my original order back.
Love my mats top quality easy to order kept informed on the progress of them being made delivery first class fantastic company thank you
CarMats.co.uk is rated 4.9 based on 20,341 reviews