CarMats.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarMats.co.uk
Read CarMats.co.uk Reviews

About CarMats.co.uk:

Our bespoke carpet and rubber car mats fit seamlessly into your vehicle. Not one-size-fits-all, our car mats are hard-wearing and come perfectly tailored for any car model and make.

All of our car floor mats are made to order in the UK and even better... you’ll get FREE delivery on orders over £40.

hello@carmats.co.uk

Tell us how CarMats.co.uk made you happy
Im not happy with carmats they sent forme for my audi a4 b7. Size of mats for front are not made correctly. Too short. Not covering all footh path to prevent from dirt.
CarMats.co.uk 1 star review on 4th April 2021 CarMats.co.uk 1 star review on 4th April 2021
Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. I note that you emailed our support team at the same time as you left this review. They have replied letting you know that in the pictures above you have the mats the wrong way around. What's in the drivers side needs swapping to the passenger side and vice versa. Once this has been done the mats will be a good fit.
Just because I cannot have any lower ... This was horrendous, spend over £40 in 2 sets for my cars none fits... THIS as the most horrendous experience...
Hi Artur Thank you for leaving a review and for your order. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the fitment. Our team has contacted you to discuss the fitment issue as all our mats are tailored to specific vehicles, as such they should fit your vehicle perfectly. We'd love the chance to resolve the issue so please do respond to us when you're able.
Ordered super mats Though I was going to get something above average mats. Was mistaken no better than the ones I have already and only paid £28 for them not nearly £47. Some of the edging is poor in places, stitching okay but has not been trimmed. Overall not happy as expected something better. Will see how long edges last.
I've been waiting 17 days for my mats so much for the 3 to 9 day delivery I was told 11 days ago my mats were nearly ready still no news very disappointed
Hi Victoria Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. We aim to deliver all orders within 9 working days, your order was dispatched on the 10th, and delivered the afternoon you left this review on the 11th day. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience the delay caused.
This is the second time I have used CarMats.co.uk and had great service again very pleased with the mats for my new Ford Focus Active they are good quality and look great also priced well for what I needed would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting new mats for their car. 😁 Neil Smith
Fantastic job really pleased with my purchase Staff very helpful especially Caroline
Have not received car mats ordered in March. Though they were quick enough to take the money. I think this company is a scam
Was sent wrong size first time round ..But I contacted them and they sorted the mistake out straight away .just recieved my new set and they are 👍
Order took a little longer than expected due to Covid, however we were kept fully informed of order progress and delay. Delighted with mats when they arrived, great quality and fit for all 3 cars we had ordered for.
On website and on confirmation email says up to 9 working days to receive an oder. It's been 3 weeks already! Disappointing...
Thank you for your order & for leaving a review. As a COVID-19 secure employer we had a number of our production staff team isolating in March. This has unfortunately constrained our production ability as all of our products are made to order. As a result your delivery was later than anticipated. We apologise for the inconvenience that this must have caused but we're glad that your order has now been delivered.
Still waiting for delivery of mats after over six weeks. What’s worse is that this company will not reply to my emails. I asked for an update on my order and they refunded £5 (great) but didn’t answer my question. I have emailed again and again but no response. No contact phone number available anywhere. Think twice before you us this company.
Hi Stan Thank you for leaving your review and for your original order. When your order was placed, you emailed querying as you had ordered for a manual Z3 but required the automatic Z3. At the time our team placed the order on hold and asked for clarification on your registration. Unfortunately the emails that we've sent you from our system appear to be going into your spam so you did not receive this email nor any of the follow-ups. We have responded to every email that you have sent through to us. We've now spoken on the phone and have cancelled and refunded your order in full as requested.
Absolutely shocking service.Waited nearly as month for these cheap looking , material all pulled mats. I would never recommend them to anyone never ever. I could have went to my local auto shop quicker cheaper and better quality.Make sure this review is advertised!
Well I certainly wont be using this company again, they took 3 weeks to arrive. Having gone for the 'super' version they are nothing better than what I can buy at Halfords at half the price other than they are cut to fit. Each mat is supposed have Velcro fasteners, a total of 8, only 2 arrived. The only reason I have given it two stars is because they gave me a fiver back because it was so late. I am sorry, but a total waste of time, money and incomplete product.
Hi Richard Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear you aren't happy with the mats you have received. The mats you can buy off the shelf at high street retailers typically aren't tailored to your footwell, and as such would be a poor fit. These universal mats are far cheaper to manufacture as they can be made in bulk, whereas your order was made specifically for your vehicle as you ordered it, this allowed you to customise your order and choose to add a PVC heelpad. We apologise for the late delivery of your order, we aimed at the time of your order to deliver within 9 working days and sadly did not achieve due to some issues with our team isolating. We haven't had any correspondence with you since your delivery was received. If you want to contact our customer services team we'd be happy to arrange for additional velcro to be sent out to you.
Car mats ordered over 3 weeks ago Tracking number provided last Friday but 4 days later courier still expecting the package
Ordering was nice and easy through an excellent website. Ordered first week of month but due to covid staffing problems, manufacturing and delivery was delayed so it took a couple of weeks for me to receive. The mats were of good quality and fit but unfortunately the driver heel pad is in the wrong position for my feet. However the company have offered to remake the drivers mat with a revised heel pad position.
Mats took longer than expected to arrive but although it missed Mothes day I was more disappointed with the quality I was expecting of the mats. I bought the next to top range mats and I am glad I did not pay more for the top of the range. The mats are poorly stitched and badly finished. I actually went over it and trimmed the edging. Next time I will pay a professional to make my mats.
Mats for my brand new Tesla Model 3 2021 looks amazing, I chose black with white trim to match the Premium interior I chose and it goes perfectly. Quality is great, couldn’t ask for more!
CarMats.co.uk 5 star review on 14th March 2021 CarMats.co.uk 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Not as good as I expected for top of the range. Would not like to see the basic range.
Great mats. Look to be good quality and well made. Delivery was not super quick but not too long, worth the wait. However, not quite what I was expecting. Description was not too good. Would have liked them a bit thicker and would have paid to have the next one up in thickness. Perhaps worth thinking about some video of the mats running fingers over the mat to get a better idea of thickness. Not saying mats are bad quality but would have liked thicker and would have paid the extra. I ordered Grand, if I ordered again (which I would) I would order next one up.
Well made and good value. Ideal
CarMats.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 6,160 reviews