Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
i have received my money on time as promised.i am very happy,is a trusted website and legit. cardyard you are great.thanks .
Thanks for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear you are happy with your experience at Cardyard. We hope you can use our service again in the future.
excellent customer service, have bought over 100 gift cards with minimal fuss.
Thankyou so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this review! It's brilliant to hear that you find our customer service excellent and our service minimal fuss :)
Thankyou for choosing Cardyard!
excellent service & diacounted cards
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review. It's wonderful to hear that you find our service excellent!
Thankyou for choosing Cardyard and we hope to see you again soon
Kind Regards
Katie
Seems like a great idea and I always check if a card is available before purchasing on line or in store. Why wouldn't you? I've had one issue with an ecard not working and support immediately refunded the money so a 5 star review for them too!
Thankyou for this lovely review Lee! It's great to hear that you give our customer support 5 stars too, that means a lot to the Cardyard team!
Thankyou for choosing to use Cardyard and we hope to see you again soon :)
Katie
Really amazing value and service. I hit a bit of a snag with one of the 6 amazon.com gift certificates I bought and Lea was so incredibly responsive and helpful that it was an overall incredible experience. Highly recommend and look forward to using again!
Thankyou for this wonderful review Renata! It's great to hear that Lea helped you sort out the snag. Your recommendation really means a lot to us! Thankyou for choosing Cardyard and we look forward to seeing you again too!
Katie
Cardyard is an excellent site for cheap gift cards, I use this site all the time and have never had any issues! Keep up the good work!
Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review Primal!
It's great to hear that you find us an excellent site! Thankyou for choosing to use Cardyard and we hope to see you again soon :)
Katie
Only found the site today and wanted to test the waters. Reviews seems fine on this site and took the gamble with some purchases. Probably took about 5-10 minutes for the email with the code to come through after payment was made. Bought £300 worth of Google Play card and all redeemed successfully.

Hopefully I won't run into the same problem that a previous reviewer had in the future.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review Henry!
Thankyou for choosing to use Cardyard and we hope to see you again in the future :)
Great customer service
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review, it really means a lot to us that you find our customer service great
Thankyou for choosing Cardyard :)
Katie
Quick easy and hassle free, I have both bought and sold and not had any issues
Hi Ian,
Thankyou so much for this lovely review. It's great to hear you find us quick, easy and hassle free!
We hope to see you again soon at Cardyard
We got a Bonus from work, paid in Marks & Spencers Voucher :-(
No good to me, I don't shop at or like Marks & Spencer's stuff.
Looked on the internet and found CardYard, BRILLIANT :-)
Sold all my M&S Vouchers for Credit and bought Amazon & CEX Vouchers, really useful.
Turned unwanted Vouchers into Vouchers that were really useful for me.
Thanks CardYard. :-)
Hi Lee, thanks for leaving a review. Im really pleased to hear you sold your unwanted vouchers for credit and were able to use it on vouchers for what you wanted 😊
Discounts used to be better. But still some deals to be had. Generally good service, even when I have had instances of used cards being sold, they have offered a refund fairly pain free. Have used multiple times and will use again
Hi Keith, thank you for leaving a review. We often review and change our discounts. I'm glad to hear that any problems, have been resolved for you. Thanks for your continued custom.
Great site, have used for both buying and selling, definitely a fault free process.
Hi Paul, thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear from someone who both buys and sells.
have sold 2 e cards im a first time seller recieved my money a day early! great site will be using again
Hi Frances, thanks for leaving a review. We look forward to working with you in the future.
I have bought many Google play cards.whilst it started off brilliant in that you were getting cards discounted and received quickly the last 5 I've done ,4 of them I've had issues with. They wouldn't work as in Google said they have already been used and the last one was a £50 card that Google said it was fraudulent and I had to send them details of where it was purchased and screenshots of ID etc.
Although after emails back and forth to customer service I did get refund back from them but each have taken a week to get back which was annoying.
Havnt purchased a card since unfortunately
Hi Robbie, thanks for leaving a review. As these cards come in from the public, which is why they are discounted, there sometimes are issues out of our control. We are aware of google play and have been reviewing it. I'm pleased to hear you have been refunded for them though, the time refunds take to be processed is to do with the banks.
To date, I have been impressed with the speed with which I have received my gift cards. Decent discounts, too!
Hi Neil, thanks for leaving a review. Its great to hear you have been impressed with Cardyard.
Used them 3 times now I think, the 1st 2 times were fine but the last time was probelmatic. I bought a £25 iTunes card, got the code within a few minutes but it didn’t work. I used thee chat facility and was given a new code as they .thought there was a typo in the initial one, but this didn’t work either. End result ,they had to refund but it was a lot of wasted time
Hi David, thanks for leaving a review. As the cards from the public, there sometimes are issues when the cards don't work which is out of our control. I am pleased to hear you got your money back.
Hey,

I have now used Cardyard for almost 2 months selling multiple gift cards. More than £ 1500 sold. What they promise is what you will get. I have never been disappointed from their service or delay for payment straight to my account. Just waiting now as valuable provider to get faster payment.

Many Thanks
Laurent
Hi Laurent, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to continue working with you.
I have been buying for several years now and find the prices and rapid delivery of vouchers most attractive.

May you go from strength-to-strength.
Hi Anthony, thank you for leaving a great review and your continued custom here at Cardyard.
This is a great website for people to trade unused gift card. Absolutely love it. The only problem is keeps rejecting my payment, so I can't purchase more. high recommend
Thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us. I can see we spoke with you and explained why the purchase didn't go through.
Absolutely awesome 😎
Thank you for leaving a review Lesley.
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,198 reviews